Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That is one of those red flags yes and that if she felt like that she still never tried to contact him in those 5 years as far as we know. Now she actually might have without us knowing or something might have happened that explains it in a nice way for Erynn. To be sure it is not that I hate her ( I might yet change my mind after we get that information about all those secrets) , but with how long certain secrets are drawn out by dev on purpose, it does hurt with seeing her seriously as a potential LI with all those red flags for me and to love her.
Her only issue currently is Ethan and exactly how/why/what capacity she is involved with him.

MC was 12 when he elft...she 15. People lose touch all the time. Just the way it is, especially at that age. Ethan is the issue...resolve that then I don't see problems with her, other than for some reason, she seems a little obsessive.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Im aware, Ethan mightve blackmailed her not to reach out to MC during that time. It still wont change anything, she had a choice. She chose not to contact MC, she apparently manifested these feelings during the time MC was gone and is now happy to jump his bones AND is willing to break up with her long time BFF.
it was the mc who cut all contact with everyone when he left and we dont know if Erryn and Ethan are together, she might not have an option but to work with him depending on her model job

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Im aware, Ethan mightve blackmailed her not to reach out to MC during that time. It still wont change anything, she had a choice. She chose not to contact MC, she apparently manifested these feelings during the time MC was gone and is now happy to jump his bones AND is willing to break up with her long time BFF.
True or maybe Emily and Melissa forbade her to contact him to make sure he was not hurt further by her, shortly after he left and it never came up later. So many options, Ethan can be gay, Erynn might have never done anytihng with him, she might have realized to late he was an asshole and unable to get him out of her life completely since to ashamed to admit to her mother she had been a fool years ago. :p We will find out in time if there are good or stupid or evil reasons for all those secrets.

Just hope MC will not break under all those secrets and turn into Dr Evil and decides to Nuke that town.:p

Oct 1, 2020
Yes...her BFF that never told her MC was back in town...or that she had seen him....also lied about feeling unwell and went to the Concert with the MC....friendships have ended on less ;)

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
it was the mc who cut all contact with everyone when he left and we dont know if Erryn and Ethan are together, she might not have an option but to work with him depending on her model job

It was, and like someone earlier said, she couldve sent a letter to the MC. Doesnt matter if MC read them, he wouldve gotten them. She did no such thing.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
True or maybe Emily and Melissa forbade her to contact him to make sure he was not hurt further by her, shortly after he left and it never came up later. So many options, Ethan can be gay, Erynn might have never done anytihng with him, she might have realized to late he was an asshole and unable to get him out of her life completely since to ashamed to admit to her mother she had been a fool years ago. :p We will find out in time if there are good or stupid or evil reasons for all those secrets.

Just hope MC will not break under all those secrets and turn into Dr Evil and decides to Nuke that town.:p

I get what you are saying. Meanwhile, my MC is preparing to nuke the whole fucking town.

Your mom lying to you your whole life, her BFF doing the same. Girls who didnt give a fuck about you earlier and scarred you. Lying to your face.

Imagine finding out that not only did your mom lie to you your whole life, she also forbade contact from your friends. That shit would not fly if MC has any balls. Its almost like your mom did anything possible to hurt you.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
what teen writes a letter most probably dont even no how to write 1

Sure, the message isnt the important part in this. The important part wouldve been the fact that she is still thinking of him and is sad that he left.

edit: The context of the message isnt important, no perfect words needed, just the fact that she is thinking of him/ is worried of him etc.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Her only issue currently is Ethan and exactly how/why/what capacity she is involved with him.

MC was 12 when he elft...she 15. People lose touch all the time. Just the way it is, especially at that age. Ethan is the issue...resolve that then I don't see problems with her, other than for some reason, she seems a little obsessive.
Yes and No. Basically she also let him remove all contact since that was in her interest at that time. She was already more or less dumping him, that was the reason why he committed that act at 12. If someone was like a little sister to you or even more, would you not at least have taken some time out to talk to her and contact her. Especially if you know you hurt her or was present at something that hurt her even when you were 15. Do you really think he would not have let Erynn in his room or she could not have found a way to talk to someone that lives next to her,, hell she could have beaten him up likely at that age if he would not want to listen .....

I give her a pass for not handling it smartly and even for not having seen the flashing sign Ethan was a serious asshole and I do not know for sure at the moment if she tried to patch things up with him after. At the moment though it looks she was to enamored of her new friends to even care, but is weirdly obsessing over him now and she is still hanging out with his bully Ethan that beat him up and even went to prom with that guy. (Though admittedly that might have been during past relationship, which would not count if the asshole was not still around in her life)

Reactions: Glooskabe

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Hmmm... Whatever the problem is I feel like the MC needs to resolve it before it becomes a wedge between Melissa and Emily. I hope the last thing the MC would want to do is drive two lifelong best friends apart, but then he is doing that by dating Alexis or Erynn (if he does eventually).

I get what you are saying. Meanwhile, my MC is preparing to nuke the whole fucking town.

Your mom lying to you your whole life, her BFF doing the same. Girls who didnt give a fuck about you earlier and scarred you. Lying to your face.

Imagine finding out that not only did your mom lie to you your whole life, she also forbade contact from your friends. That shit would not fly if MC has any balls. Its almost like your mom did anything possible to hurt you.
Yeah, though I like Alexis and don't feel what she did was _that bad_ I am starting to wonder if the best option is to choose option Nikki (or Cara).

Yes and No. Basically she also let him remove all contact since that was in her interest at that time. She was already more or less dumping him, that was the reason why he committed that act at 12. If someone was like a little sister to you, would you not at least have taken some time out to talk to her and contact her. Especially if you know you hurt her or was present at something that hurt her even when you were 15. Do you really think he would not have let Erynn in his room or she could not have found a way to talk to someone that lives next to her,, hell she could have beaten him up likely at that age if he would not want to listen .....

I give her a pass for not handling it smartly and even for not having seen the flashing sign Ethan was a serious asshole and I do not know for sure at the moment if she tried to patch things up with him after. At the moment though it looks she was to enamored of her new friends to even care, but is weirdly obsessing over him now and she is still hanging out with his bully Ethan that beat him up and even went to prom with that guy.
Yeah, if we want to talk about how the MC isn't a perfect person the fact that he's been ignoring all of the people in this town for 5 years is an indicator (as is how he reacted when confronted by problems so far). He runs away from issues instead of resolving them.

He's already wondered if it was a mistake to come back...

So far nothing anyone has said or done is so terrible it can't be talked over and fixed... We shall see whether there is worse coming along though...

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yes and No. Basically she also let him remove all contact since that was in her interest at that time. She was already more or less dumping him, that was the reason why he committed that act at 12. If someone was like a little sister to you, would you not at least have taken some time out to talk to her and contact her. Especially if you know you hurt her or was present at something that hurt her even when you were 15. Do you really think he would not have let Erynn in his room or she could not have found a
To be fair...most siblings with an age gap also do the same thing....

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Hmmm... Whatever the problem is I feel like the MC needs to resolve it before it becomes a wedge between Melissa and Emily. I hope the last thing the MC would want to do is drive two lifelong best friends apart, but then he is doing that by dating Alexis or Erynn (if he does eventually).

Yeah, though I like Alexis and don't feel what she did was _that bad_ I am starting to wonder if the best option is to choose option Nikki (or Cara).

Yeah, if we want to talk about how the MC isn't a perfect person the fact that he's been ignoring all of the people in this town for 5 years is an indicator (as is how he reacted when confronted by problems so far). He runs away from issues instead of resolving them.

He's already wondered if it was a mistake to come back...

So far nothing anyone has said or done is so terrible it can't be talked over and fixed... We shall see whether there is worse coming along though...
nothing so terrible but Elena maybe unforgivable if she has anything to do with why Lucas is still hanging around and Tori id just a big NO

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020

Alexis was my main LI before this update. Unfortunately after the update, she joined the no-go list with Melissa, Diane and Erynn, while dragging Layla in there aswell just because they are sisters. My MC is soon running out of potential LIs. Im hoping the next updates arent as this one was.

Currently the girls that are left are Elena, Nikki, Cara and Tori.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
To be fair...most siblings with an age gap also do the same thing....
They move apart some yes and become less close, that does not mean that they let you be hurt before their eyes and do not take some time to at least spend some time with you to make you feel better. I have quite a big age gap myself with my brothers so yeah I know those mechanics. Still no reason to be heartless to them.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Y
This × 1000. She never denied cheating. Dick move Mom,dick move.
Yea if it was up to me I'd be done with her. No reason to tell him like that. Even if it wasn't biological he raised him as his son took him in when she couldn't handle him and then just blurts that out. Now the mc with his outbursts will probably lose his father since they will probably have some confrontation at the wedding and live in separate parts of the country. I can't see a situation where she can redeem herself for taking that away regardless of what happened between her and andres

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Alexis was my main LI before this update. Unfortunately after the update, she joined the no-go list with Melissa, Diane and Erynn, while dragging Layla in there aswell just because they are sisters. My MC is soon running out of potential LIs. Im hoping the next updates arent as this one was.

Currently the girls that are left are Elena, Nikki, Cara and Tori.
Well actually I have no problems with what Alexis did at the moment. Basically Erynn is expecting from her friend that she stays away from a guy that Erynn is not in a relationship with, the guy has confirmed he is not in a relationship with her and has not seen her or heard from her for 5 years and has never been in a romantic relationship with her as such. The fact that Alexis herself is still torn by her loyalty to her friend speaks well of her, but Erynn is laying claims where she has no claim. Also remember MC told her in plane he was not sure he wanted to meet up with Erynn again yet, which explains her silence partly. Telling her friend he was back, but might not want to see her would not have gotten over well either.

Now she might not have been smart to set herself up originally as fuckbuddy with MC and kept silent about their past, but at least she was about the first to confess at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glooskabe

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Y
Yea if it was up to me I'd be done with her. No reason to tell him like that. Even if it wasn't biological he raised him as his son took him in when she couldn't handle him and then just blurts that out. Now the mc with his outbursts will probably lose his father since they will probably have some confrontation at the wedding and live in separate parts of the country. I can't see a situation where she can redeem herself for taking that away regardless of what happened between her and andres
looks like she could of used that secret to avoid the secret of her cheating

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Y
Well I think Emily letting Melissa explain pretty quickly all now with her blessing to MC might be the solution for that, but yeah it was the wrong thing to say at the perfect time.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
They move apart some yes and become less close, that does not mean that they let you be hurt before their eyes and do not take some time to at least spend some time with you to make you feel better. I have quite a big age gap myself with my brothers so yeah I know those mechanics. Still no reason to be heartless to them.
Who got hurt exactly? Alexis has a very different recollection of that day to our MC.

But that is not the point so I'd appreciate staying on the one we're discussing and not trying to deflect. People grow apart...it is very very natural. Family does it..as I said...so is it really that much a stretch that just friends do it...when one moves completely away? Is that really such a heinous crime worthy of devilment?

If so..I must be one of the most shittiest people on this godforsaken lump of rock then.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes