sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
I wonder on layla only path what erynn storming off at the end means. It's the same if you are in alexis route but it's never implied Layla would know the mc from the past.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
The Layla/Alexis/Principal situation... Think about it, he breaks Layla and/or Alexis's heart and I don't think he's going to enjoy going to that school anymore...

The mom situation may just be the easiest one to resolve.
only if he will just sit down and talk to her

One thing is for sure....it's all going to come to a head soon enough.
Tori might be the best option we all know shes a slut so no secret there unless her secret is shes not actually a slut and its just rumours

Reactions: Malicre

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
True, true.. I am looking forward to seeing her perspective on that day. I also kind of want to see Ethan's too.. Maybe an outside observer as well, like Melissa from inside the house.
Not sure that will help any, except confuse us even more with 5 viewpoints that all differ on their own memories. I want to know if Erynn tried to at least talk to him later and why she has that weird crush on MC nowadays and what it is based on. Now that might have to do with how she remembers that day. I also want to know when she broke up with Ethan after the Prom if she ever did break up with him in the first place. All else can be dealt with later between them.:)

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Even if she did cheat or is in a relation with Melissa, that is still her business. Just she should not have been so ashamed about it or lied about it. Though I get it might have been hard to tell when MC was 10-12 and after he was away for 5 years when he might have been at an age she could tell him about it and fact he had another biological father. Like I said Nyx is a meanie and pretty good at creating perfect storms. :p

My suspicion is though it was dad cheating when relation ended based upon MC telling how she reacted and that if there is a sexual relation between Emily and Melissa it restarted or started then when Melissa supported her in the period after the divorce.

Her cheating with Melissa causing the divorce or not. It was a pretty reasonable conclusion for the MC to get into his head. Even if "dad" was the one cheating, or if there were any other issues that lead to the divorce, MC doesnt know about them. Neither of mom and "dad" told him.

We all have to remember that MC already had a shitty day with Alexis leaving the house without saying anything, her not picking up the phone and leaving MC to wonder did everything go to shit/ did he do something wrong. Dickhead sucker punching in the park out of no where. On top of that the professor tried to pull some sad "dominance" thing only teachers could pull. After these three/four shitty interactions, however you want to count it (if Alexis leaving and not answering the phone is one or two incidents) , he sees sis mom and her BFF making out topless leading into the fair conclusion that theyve had that going on always. Always BFF's, staying close and in touch. After which the biggest bomb of the day gets dropped with mom telling that dad isnt actually dad.

I still find it hard to believe that MC had no money what so ever to get a motel for himself instead of seeking refuge at Erynn's.

Reactions: Hulktim

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I wonder on layla only path what erynn storming off at the end means. It's the same if you are in alexis route but it's never implied Layla would know the mc from the past.
Erynn considers MC as hers, we just do not know why. So whether Layla or Alexis it is still a betrayal to her from MC even if Alexis is worse since her BFF. That is one of the problems some of us have with Erynn since we do not understand why she would have a claim on MC in the first place and why Ethan is in her life if she feels that way in the first place.

Reactions: Maviarab

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018

Tori might be the best option we all know shes a slut so no secret there unless her secret is shes not actually a slut and its just rumours
Yall stop hating on Tori, if nyx wanted too he could make her go from everyones least favorite to top pick within one update.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

I really hope that we get a resolution with mom prior to the wedding... Go to the wedding (I act like it is going to happen but I don't know if Nyx can do it) and then open the can of worms with his "dad".

Not sure that will help any, except confuse us even more with 5 viewpoints that all differ on their own memories. I want to know if Erynn tried to at least talk to him later and why she has that weird crush on MC nowadays and what it is based on. Now that might have to do with how she remembers that day. I also want to know when she broke up with Ethan after the Prom if she ever did break up with him in the first place. All else can be dealt with later between them.:)
Well I was told that we will see Erynn's perspective on the day. But otherwise I am not sure what we shall see... Maybe we will get a flashback to the prom and why Erynn now hates Ethan... I need to stop hoping for all of these scenes since Nyx is new to all of this...

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Erynn considers MC as hers, we just do not know why. So whether Layla or Alexis it is still a betrayal to her from MC even if Alexis is worse since her BFF. That is one of the problems some of us have with Erynn since we do not understand why she would have a claim on MC in the first place and why Ethan is in her life if she feels that way in the first place.
I guess. I just found it weird when we first met her with Layla and then she had his phone when Layla called at his house

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Her cheating with Melissa causing the divorce or not. It was a pretty reasonable conclusion for the MC to get into his head. Even if "dad" was the one cheating, or if there were any other issues that lead to the divorce, MC doesnt know about them. Neither of mom and "dad" told him.

We all have to remember that MC already had a shitty day with Alexis leaving the house without saying anything, her not picking up the phone and leaving MC to wonder did everything go to shit/ did he do something wrong. Dickhead sucker punching in the park out of no where. On top of that the professor tried to pull some sad "dominance" thing only teachers could pull. After these three/four shitty interactions, however you want to count it (if Alexis leaving and not answering the phone is one or two incidents) , he sees sis mom and her BFF making out topless leading into the fair conclusion that theyve had that going on always. Always BFF's, staying close and in touch. After which the biggest bomb of the day gets dropped with mom telling that dad isnt actually dad.

I still find it hard to believe that MC had no money what so ever to get a motel for himself instead of seeking refuge at Erynn's.
Oh I said before that I fully understood that he blew up there after his day. :p Just that in the end it is not his business and that with him having been pretty young when it happened and having been away all those years when he might have been old enough, it is kinda understandable she had not told him yet and indeed she did react bad to being caught at that kiss.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
How the hell is that a reasonable conclusion? A week later...maybe...years later...that's the first thing he thinks? Sorry...even I don't buy that one. Most ridiculous first thought ever. In the history of ridiculous thoughts.

Definitely can't argue with this.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yall stop hating on Tori, if nyx wanted too he could make her go from everyones least favorite to top pick within one update.
no chance Nyx is truly evil they only wanna torture us for their on sick and twisted amusement

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
How the hell is that a reasonable conclusion? A week later...maybe...years later...that's the first thing he thinks? Sorry...even I don't buy that one. Most ridiculous first thought ever. In the history of ridiculous thoughts.

Moms best friend, the one she has basically shared her whole life since college, always hanging around when their schedules matched. Mom and "dad" getting divorce, seeing them making out after they are both available? Doesnt ring any bells?

Edit : On top off that he already had 3 shitty interactions for the what, 4 hours he had been awake? Tilts every man and makes them prone to drawing conclusions out of minor things.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Moms best friend, the one she has basically shared her whole life since college, always hanging around when their schedules matched. Mom and "dad" getting divorce, seeing them making out after they are both available? Doesnt ring any bells?
No..it's totally ridiculous that that would be the first thought that comes to mind.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Its not, he is already hurt/ fuming. Maybe looking for a way to lash out.
And? So a few things come to happen? Stull fucking ridiculous. And on that, as much as I love this, is down purely to Nyx to create more drama. We shall have to agree to disagree.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I'm actually very curious to see if a solo Melissa route will be possible, can't imagine ending up with her if Emily/Erryn are in the picture.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
And? So a few things come to happen? Stull fucking ridiculous. And on that, as much as I love this, is down purely to Nyx to create more drama. We shall have to agree to disagree.
True Nyx likely knows why MC thought of that, but besides MC maybe having felt betrayed already that day when saw that went back to the greatest betrayal of his life in his eyes. The breakup of his parents. I know a weak explanation, but only thing I can come up with. Hope Nyx has a better reason. :p

Reactions: GAMEPLAY7

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No..it's totally ridiculous that that would be the first thought that comes to mind.
Not if you've always wanted to know why they broke up and you've never been told... Plus he always gave the dad shit about it, one of the issues with the Nikki/Cara interlude is that people don't see the MCs confrontation with his dad unless he doesn't go for either one of them. He immediately assumes his dad cheated on Haley and then also brings his mom into it... The MC also dwells on it when talking to Alexis on the plane so it is on his mind. The MC seems to believe his life was perfect until he was 12, he had a perfect family life and then something happened and his dad left. I don't think it is a completely crazy leap in logic to see two people kissing and think, "ah ha! Mom was the cheater!"

But then I wouldn't have been bothered by the mom kissing her best friend in the first place...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm actually very curious to see if a solo Melissa route will be possible, can't imagine ending up with her if Emily/Erryn are in the picture.
Yeah that is my worry as well, since somehow Melissa became my number two in game. (Maybe cause I do not see a reasonable reason for Emily to end up in Mc's bed based on her character yet, despite some flirting :p).

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Yeah that is my worry as well, since somehow Melissa became my number two in game. (Maybe cause I do not see a reasonable reason for Emily to end up in Mc's bed based on her character yet, despite some flirting :p).
I have a feeling that Nyx want's you to choose one of the younger girls as your LI. I would be rather shocked if we actually get an endgame route with one of the milfs.

There's always been 3 endings for me since day one.

#1: Melissa x MC
#2: Tori x MC
#3: MC Alone

And yeah i don't like young girls full of drama, Tori is the exception because we know what she is so shes the ultimate challenge and it seems like your not getting Melissa without Emily so my MC will probably end up alone. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes