Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
With this update now i get the Intertwined name, what a mess (in a good way).
I'm curious who interrupted that one scene with Alexis, Layla or the principal?

Keep up the good work.
Given we had just met Layla in the park, I'd say probably the principal.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
no man i don't smoke or use the drug, if i keep the debate about it it will get worst what's the use of it keep ranting is not my style.iam a cool guy but not a bully;)
I think its more a fact they haven't realized you are not a native English speaker:) I have done that myself so try to look out for it more cause I made a complete ass out of myself cause of it LOL.

• Red Heart
Reactions: chicken head

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
With this update now i get the Intertwined name, what a mess (in a good way).
I'm curious who interrupted that one scene with Alexis, Layla or the principal?

Keep up the good work.
It was Layla coming back from gym or practice IIRC.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I still haven't played the update yet, but after reading the comments and carefully reading the non-spoilers I have to say it sounds like a lot Jerry Springer drama happened on this update. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
It is never mentioned or stated who was at the door.
Its an assumption based on what little information was available, I said IIRC because IF I am remembering it right the person said something about being out on a run/practice or getting back from the gym and going to take a shower.

I will have to play through again to refresh my memory but that is what I remember, seeing as the Mom is the principal I doubt she would be taking a run or going to the gym right after work.

Sorry if you thought i was saying it as a fact, IIRC usually indicates an assumption based on memory. Which taking the MC into account is not always reliable :D

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Reading the discussion the last few days, my obvious conclusion is that there are two types of people posting here. One that can understand why characters behave in their own ways. One that think the characters must behave in a certain way.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I still haven't played the update yet, but after reading the comments and carefully reading the non-spoilers I have to say it sounds like a lot Jerry Springer drama happened on this update. :LOL:
Oh we had a good old Jerry and Maury mashup this update man!
Nah, not enough hair pulling or chair throwing... Maybe more Maury than Jerry...

Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Its an assumption based on what little information was available, I said IIRC because IF I am remembering it right the person said something about being out on a run/practice or getting back from the gym and going to take a shower.

I will have to play through again to refresh my memory but that is what I remember, seeing as the Mom is the principal I doubt she would be taking a run or going to the gym right after work.

Sorry if you thought i was saying it as a fact, IIRC usually indicates an assumption based on memory. Which taking the MC into account is not always reliable :D
Sarcasm doesn't become you. Don't give up the day job. I was just correcting your assumption.

Also many people go to the gym right after work...not uncommon, so why would you assume one thing yet doubt something else?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sarcasm doesn't become you. Don't give up the day job. I was just correcting your assumption.

Also many people go to the gym right after work...not uncommon, so why would you assume one thing yet doubt something else?
I don't think it was Layla because of timing... It took the MC running pretty hard about 10 minutes to get from the park to the Moore House. Layla was going to do some more running before leaving and I doubt she ran full tilt to her house (not as motivated as the MC)... Call it 30 or 40 minutes? Anyway, unless the MC was taking a historically long shower then I don't see it being Layla.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018

That is an assumption based on personal experience, most of the teachers I have known, including a few principals typically stay late after class to finish paperwork or office work, do grading ect before going home and usually prefer to do their workouts on the weekends. Obviously not everyone does that though.

So I assumed the Mom would still be at school finishing things up before going home, also if she was typically home around that time do you really think Alexis would have taken him to her home and tried to have sex, her reaction to someone coming home right then was surprise meaning that typically no one is home at or around that time and she thought she was safe to do so.

It could be the Mom but my assumption is Layla, makes the most sense to me based on the context and info available.

BTW wasnt being sarcastic, bad attempt at humor sure but never said I was a comedian either so lighten up there bud.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That is an assumption based on personal experience, most of the teachers I have known, including a few principals typically stay late after class to finish paperwork or office work, do grading ect before going home and usually prefer to do their workouts on the weekends. Obviously not everyone does that though.

So I assumed the Mom would still be at school finishing things up before going home, also if she was typically home around that time do you really think Alexis would have taken him to her home and tried to have sex, her reaction to someone coming home right then was surprise meaning that typically no one is home at or around that time and she thought she was safe to do so.

It could be the Mom but my assumption is Layla, makes the most sense to me based on the context and info available.

BTW wasnt being sarcastic, bad attempt at humor sure but never said I was a comedian either so lighten up there bud.
Perhaps when that secondary explosion goes off (maybe next full update?) we shall see Layla and Alexis arguing and it comes up in the conversation. All we can do is wait and see at this point.

Crazy theories: What if it was their much older sister? An aunt? Their dad who is mid-transition? (whichever way makes more sense)

I am on the "not Layla" side in terms of timing since Alexis didn't expect whoever it was to be home when they were and Layla was at the park for an undefined amount of time.

In the end I am more worried about how the Principal will make the MC's life miserable...

• Thinking Face

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so if i don't fuck Alexis on the plane ... will she be a forced character on the MC late ? ..... haven't tried that yet

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
so if i don't fuck Alexis on the plane ... will she be a forced character on the MC late ? ..... haven't tried that yet
Sadly, I have no idea... I saw Carli/Alexis and fell down the rabbit hole. I've read the paths but not played them so <shrug>. Let me know?

Reactions: ImperialD

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Perhaps when that secondary explosion goes off (maybe next full update?) we shall see Layla and Alexis arguing and it comes up in the conversation. All we can do is wait and see at this point.

Crazy theories: What if it was their much older sister? An aunt? Their dad who is mid-transition? (whichever way makes more sense)

I am on the "not Layla" side in terms of timing since Alexis didn't expect whoever it was to be home when they were and Layla was at the park for an undefined amount of time.

In the end I am more worried about how the Principal will make the MC's life miserable...
Went back through the script and the images, i got the bedroom scene and the shower scene mixed up. But still based on the interactions I would still say Layla.

alexis "Hey.. Uh.. You are back early.."
unknown "Yeah.. Something came up.."
unknown "Do you need much longer? I need to use the bathroom.."
alexis "Uh.. Yeah.. Almost finished.."
unknown "Why did you lock the door.."
alexis "Privacy reasons.."
unknown "You've never done that before.."

Just assumptions but here are the reasons/thoughts. They are in a shared bathroom, which is normally used by guests and shared by the girls. Master bedrooms typically have their own bathrooms so the Mom wouldnt normally use the shared one. Also siblings of the same gender typically are used to both of them using the bathroom at the same time when needed so only lock it for privacy reasons or when there are guests over. Also the girls would be used to the door being locked when in use so Dad doesnt walk in if the master did not have its own bathroom.

Still all conjecture and guessing but it makes the most sense if you consider the reasoning behind the assumption.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i think Alexis/Layla are sisters ... what is seems like by what Layla says about the principle

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Went back through the script and the images, i got the bedroom scene and the shower scene mixed up. But still based on the interactions I would still say Layla.

alexis "Hey.. Uh.. You are back early.."
unknown "Yeah.. Something came up.."
unknown "Do you need much longer? I need to use the bathroom.."
alexis "Uh.. Yeah.. Almost finished.."
unknown "Why did you lock the door.."
alexis "Privacy reasons.."
unknown "You've never done that before.."

Just assumptions but here are the reasons/thoughts. They are in a shared bathroom, which is normally used by guests and shared by the girls. Master bedrooms typically have their own bathrooms so the Mom wouldnt normally use the shared one. Also siblings of the same gender typically are used to both of them using the bathroom at the same time when needed so only lock it for privacy reasons or when there are guests over. Also the girls would be used to the door being locked when in use so Dad doesnt walk in if the master did not have its own bathroom.

Still all conjecture and guessing but it makes the most sense if you consider the reasoning behind the assumption.
Actually what really bugged me about that was... Do they not have another bathroom they could use? If you are in need of a pee and the doors locked why do you linger?

The back early makes me think you are right, Layla came home and then went for a run is more logical than mom just came home because of the "You are back early". But then we aren't really told how much later it has been since the end of school. My assumption was that the run was right away but maybe it was longer?

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes