Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The discussion has now become more and more like Hillside where people suddenly lost their the suspension of disbelief capability. Next topic of discussion is about why one game day didn't really last 24 hours in real life time.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
The discussion has now become more and more like Hillside where people suddenly lost their the suspension of disbelief capability. Next topic of discussion is about why one game day didn't really last 24 hours in real life time.
Nope just continuing to pick everything apart cause we cant wait for the update honestly, been ongoing for a couple days now LOL, welcome to our TED talk!

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
She wants/needs to use the bathroom, might be just because she "stinks" after running, and she's surprised that she hit a locked door (because they usually share).
And yeah she didn't sound desperate to me, i've heard desperate lol.
still doesn't answer the simple fact , if she had to go that bad she would have used the toilet downstairs ... so running upstairs is well kinda stupid

Reactions: LSC82

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
Sadly, I have no idea... I saw Carli/Alexis and fell down the rabbit hole. I've read the paths but not played them so <shrug>. Let me know?
I did a rerun of the story where I avoided Alexis and she was no where to be seen in the play through after that. Instead I got to mess around with the flight attendant which you find out later in the story that you see her again in another scene later on.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I did a rerun of the story where I avoided Alexis and she was no where to be seen in the play through after that. Instead I got to mess around with the flight attendant which you find out later in the story that you see her again in another scene later on.
thanks saved me that playthru

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ahhh... Yeah I read that. She was a bitch. Not nearly as hot. Though she is a loose end since Zach sent the MC a pic of her IIRC.

Reactions: ImperialD

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Nope, not mentioned at all. Just sends you a pic, the MC says who the heck is she or something like that, and Zach says he will tell him later. I think.
I have a very poor memory, so I'm not very suitable for theory crafting, but doesn't the stewardess work for MC's mom? Maybe Zach saw her there?

Reactions: Glooskabe

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
A.

I have a very poor memory, so I'm not very suitable for theory crafting, but doesn't the stewardess work for MC's mom? Maybe Zach saw her there?
I havent done that route but I would say no, what stewardess would need or have time for 2 jobs if they are flying around everywhere?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah I mean that is really pathetic to be honest. Has no game and cant get a clue if you handed it to him.
yeah hes been with Layla and Elena at school for how long and still nothing first day for the mc and both are all over him

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Hmm... to me loyalty is all that matters and I would wait and discuss it with her before I made such a drastic decision. I have a very dysfunctional family and a lot of shit has happened (to the point where I kind of don't joke about letting my siblings burn alive in a building) but I don't think I could quickly cut my mother out of my life even if she were to blurt out what the MC's did. I'd need to know a few more details first.
They definitely need to talk. Loyalty is important, but so is trust and honesty.
MC is probably thinking that he only exists because his mom cheated.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
They definitely need to talk. Loyalty is important, but so is trust and honesty.
MC is probably thinking that he only exists because his mom cheated.
Well the question honestly should be DID she cheat? She didnt really admit to it during that scene honestly just dropped the bomb cause she was freaking out at that moment. Andres could have come along after she was preggo and choose to help raise him cause he loved her. We really do not know why they got divorced in the first place, just assuming right now its cause someone cheated. There really isnt enough info about that and if it was a messy divorce or a civil one, too many unknowns right now.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes