Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
haha no, often it takes a long time to grow up for some.
My best friend and I actually physically fought during college, we really didn`t get on well until that happened. Respect became affection and the rest was history. With the help of some wild nights out :p
Remove the last word you typed (out) and it becomes a whole different story ;)

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
That was largely incoherent so I have no real idea what you meant. Let me just say though that we're good.
i will explain it simple i not ask mc to be alpha male to the dev, if i don't like the game i quit it, not to be going whining to change it, you misunderstood my old messages meaning that's what i explained , you proofread some games i thought you could understand it but sorry it is incoherent for u we are good thanks:cool:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i think its worse to be a teen boy then a teen girl because boys are not aloud to show emotion or cry or they would get ridiculed but then it all comes out as anger and we get labeled as trouble

Reactions: Draon79 and Yarxoc

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
i think its worse to be a teen boy then a teen girl because boys are not aloud to show emotion or cry or they would get ridiculed but then it all comes out as anger and we get labeled as trouble
This would of been true 20 years ago but not so much anymore, millennials are pretty soft afterall, they just throw tantrums now.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
haha no, often it takes a long time to grow up for some.
My best friend and I actually physically fought during college, we really didn`t get on well until that happened. Respect became affection and the rest was history. With the help of some wild nights out
I'll rewrite it for you:

haha no, often it takes a long time to grow for some people.
My best friend and I actually physically "fought" during college, we really didn`t get on, until that happened. "Dude, It's huge, respect man!"
Respect became affection and the rest was history. With the help of some wild nights

That's how i read it and you can't change my mind

Reactions: Ghostly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I had a great teen...pretty quiet..no hassle/drama...my only gripe with his actions as others have said is his immediate reaction to seeing his mom kissing the neighbour. Other than..I think he acts pretty chill largely given the shit he's had dropped on him.
Yeah, the thing I think people miss is that he needs to react (and according to them overreact) for the drama to have an impact. It's like soap operas... Rarely do those characters act rationally, shit some of them hold grudges for years/decades, that's so the audience can react with them (and become invested in their story).
The drama can't be drama if the MC doesn't respond in a slightly (or overly depending on your point of view) emotional manner. If the characters all just sat down and discussed it over tea then we would have no conflict in the story. Shakespeare is full of men and women overreacting to things (no I am not saying Nyx is as good as Shakespeare, sorry Nyx :ROFLMAO:). It is meant to draw a response from the audience, negative or positive, the response is the important part. Sure, some people may decide that there is too much drama in this game and move on, but most people are going to want to stay and see what happens next... That's the hallmark of a good dramatic story. The fact we are discussing it proves that it is working as intended. If people weren't invested in the story they would just leave (though, since this is the internet they would still whine about how the MC behaves before leaving).

i will explain it simple i not ask mc to be alpha male to the dev, if i don't like the game i quit it, not to be going whining to change it, you misunderstood my old messages meaning that's what i explained , you proofread some games i thought you could understand it but sorry it is incoherent for u we are good thanks:cool:
(y)

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Yeah, the thing I think people miss is that he needs to react (and according to them overreact) for the drama to have an impact. It's like soap operas... Rarely do those characters act rationally, shit some of them hold grudges for years/decades, that's so the audience can react with them (and become invested in their story).
The drama can't be drama if the MC doesn't respond in a slightly (or overly dpending on your point of view) emotional manner. If the characters all just sat down and discussed it over tea then we would have no conflict in the story. Shakespeare is full of men and women overreacting to things (no I am not saying Nyx is as good as Shakespeare, sorry Nyx :ROFLMAO:). It is meant to draw a response from the audience, negative or positive, the response is the important part. Sure, some people may decide that there is too much drama in this game and move on, but most people are going to want to stay and see what happens next... That's the hallmark of a good dramatic story. The fact we are discussing it proves that it is working as intended. If people weren't invested in the story they would just leave (though, since this is the internet they would still whine about how the MC behaves before leaving).

(y)
Hey, if Tori dies or gets married im outta here. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: chicken head

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i think its worse to be a teen boy then a teen girl because boys are not aloud to show emotion or cry or they would get ridiculed but then it all comes out as anger and we get punished for that without any help
Yeah and by being punished for it we might learn to direct the anger inside, which is even worse in the end. To me reactions of MC are not unreasonable. Though i would have expected a bit more annoyance to being suckerpunched. Ah well that likely came out in the scene with the Mother, maybe slightly unfair and also harsh with Alexis when she finally did find courage to fess up but understandable. Just an apology or two he will need to make when had time to think over and cool down. Hope it will not take him another 5 years, that Mom is cute and nice overall even if she would not be bangable in this game :p

Reactions: nasam

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thank you!

I still cannot believe people are judging the characters for how they behaved when they were kids. People do grow up and change. It's part of life! And not always for the better, of course. But making teens and preteens accountable for their "childish" behavior seems ridiculous to me.

Can anyone claim they were flawless in their teens? always mature and perfect? I certainly cannot!
I haven't judged Erynn for what happened when they were kids i'm judging her for what she's being like now.

Ethan tormented and bullied the MC yet Erynn is still very close with him to the point where Ethen gets mad at Erynn for hanging around the MC. That suggests a bit more than friends.

Not only that but she never told the MC she was still around him, leaving him to find out himself.

She's shifty about her work and when asked about the VIP area of the club where a lot of rumours are circulating about she starts acting weird about it and pushes the MC away changing the subject.

Far too much shift stuff going on around Erynn and I don't trust her at all.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I haven't judged Erynn for what happened when they were kids i'm judging her for what she's being like now.

Ethan tormented and bullied the MC yet Erynn is still very close with him to the point where Ethen gets mad at Erynn for hanging around the MC. That suggests a bit more than friends.

Not only that but she never told the MC she was still around him, leaving him to find out himself.

She's shifty about her work and when asked about the VIP area of the club where a lot of rumours are circulating about she starts acting weird about it and pushes the MC away changing the subject.

Nyx will make Ethan gay, gonna solve all the problems, just wait and see.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018

Oh, don't worry. You will love her someday, or was it love to hate? Can't remember.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Oh, don't worry. You will love her someday, or was it love to hate? Can't remember.
you gotta stop doing this to me you already ripped my heart out and stomped on it dont kick a guy while hes already down, give me a little hope for the future at least

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
So in this update there was an epic karma of break up people XD goodjob nice twist of plot, by the way gg for keep cara and nikky i loved it

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Your teenage years must've been pretty good then or you skipped 18 and went straight from 17 to 19.
It is very realistic in fact, consider this the MC has been giving his dad shit his whole life for breaking up the family, gets attacked by assholes goes to speak with his mother, sees his mother with another woman assumes he was wrong about his dad, so he feels guilty but also angry at his mother and then she drops an unexpected bomb on him because she couldn't control herself, everything he thought he knew is shattered and then finds out the girl he has been seeing is someone he knew but forgot and she did not tell him that. I mean dude unless you have no emotions or your mind is a fortress, doesn't matter how old you are you aren't gonna react positively and be like hey you've been lying to me my whole life but yeah why don't you explain yourself and while I suppress all this shit I'm feeling and allow you to make yourself feel better.

Most 18 year old's(younger and older people as well) I've met have reacted this way to life changing events coming out of the blue, with 1 exception so far. You are free to not like it but don't say it doesn't happen because in most cases it would and it does happen.
lol my teenage years sucked .. undoubtedly harder than most peoples .. unless i guess your an old shit like me ... in my life i've had to grow up early in life .. i was probably more adult than most when i hit 14 than kids the same age nowadays ... my maturity was most likely like a 25 -30 yr old now ... at 14 .... so i would guess thats my problem with playing a game like this .. i see how the MC is portrayed and think shit i was never like that and never met anyone like that ... this MC is such a whiny fuck .. how could any female in her right mind would want such a childish kid .. and for my thinking that way ..
i'm truly sorry ... i'll shut up and just stay in the background .. and enjoy this game ... Sorry everyone :)

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes