Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I agree with you but your forgetting all the sensitive people that get very upset if there is other guys apart from the MC in their games. Being a DIK is the only game off the top of my head that I can think of that does what you said.
Only a few people and it's the same names that come up every single time.

Go to any thread that remotely looks like a guy is going to have sex with someone and you will see at least 1 name come up every single time. It got so bad I know at least 5 devs have him on block.

Reactions: M! and MrFriendly

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
then we all should ask @nyxvalerie to make them for us :p
Well, in my case, every render where there's more than 2 characters in it, I have to render multiple times and paste them together. (still old computer)
Also the reason why lots of scenes look "Empty"
If you want a group of friends, no issue there, but expect episodes to be 50 renders max ;)

Reactions: Ghostly

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

Go to any thread that remotely looks like a guy is going to have sex with someone and you will see at least 1 name come up every single time. It got so bad I know at least 5 devs have him on block.
:ROFLMAO:I know of two people that could fit what you are saying and their probably responsible for about 90% of the shitstorms involving a certain three letter word.

Reactions: Avaron1974

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Lavios

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
How is he a pussy? By feeling emotions? By losing a fight to 3 guys (one of which he knocks out) and getting sucker punched? I don't see how he is so terribly weak. He seems rather average.
he's a whinny bitch .... that acts like a little kid instead of an adult ... and i am entitled to my opinion .. even tho others may hate it ... and i am sure i'm not alone in what i said .... to everyone that don't like what i said .. "sorry"

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Well, in my case, every render where there's more than 2 characters in it, I have to render multiple times and paste them together. (still old computer)
Also the reason why lot's of scenes look "Empty"
If you want a group of friends, no issue there, but expect episodes to be 50 renders max ;)
oh no. please don't do this:cry:,do as you like more renders more playtime and great quality of storytime too:p sorry for demand master:sneaky:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Also the reason why lots of scenes look "Empty"
So what you are saying is we need to fund you a new computer?

Is that listed as a goal on your Patreon? Also should start a subscribe star account cuz there are a few people who refuse to patronize through Patreon these days...Just an idea.

Reactions: M! and DA22

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
He's 18, so I guess that's why at times he is very immature. I wish I had more control over his actions, like giving someone a chance to explain instead of running off like a child. It's what has frustrated me about this latest release the most, he seemed more mature than this previously.

I don't know why everyone says he fought three guys. He got sucker-punched by one dbag. There was no real fight. Could happen to anyone.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
he's a whinny bitch .... that acts like a little kid instead of an adult ... and i am entitled to my opinion .. even tho others may hate it ... and i am sure i'm not alone in what i said .... to everyone that don't like what i said .. "sorry"
Ah, yes because at 18 we all were incredibly mature and handled everything with aplomb. You are entitled to your opinion, absolutely. Never said you weren't. Also don't understand why people play games when they don't like the MC. There are plenty of large dicked, superman, man-whore games out there.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and honestly i really do like this game alot ... i just have issues with the MC :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Intertwined is probably the most unfair game on this site. How the hell are you supposed to pick just one girl here? Every minute you meet an even hotter one. I'm already looking forward to playing through the umpteenth time so that I can really have ALL of them.

Something like this has actually never happened to me in a visual novel, so I just have to say thank you very much NyxValeria and please keep on your incredible work.
That is actually good!! A choice is only as good as the option you left behind!!

I agree with you but your forgetting all the sensitive people that get very upset if there is other guys apart from the MC in their games. Being a DIK is the only game off the top of my head that I can think of that does what you said.

oh that's sad whine gets blocked :sneaky:
I call them all together the NTR police. Although lately it feels more like the NTR Gestapo.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ah, yes because at 18 we all were incredibly mature and handled everything with aplomb. You are entitled to your opinion, absolutely. Never said you weren't. Also don't understand why people play games when they don't like the MC. There are plenty of large dicked, superman, man-whore games out there.
hmm ok lets try to explain this so you can understand .. how would anyone know what the MC of a game would be like if they don't play the game ?
and another thing myself as well as alot of other love this game alot .. hot babes not a bad story enjoy it actually .. then you find the MC you play has trouble with reality , at least figuring it out and dealing with it .....
and instead the MC your playing acts like he would fall to the floor kicking his hands and feet .. i mean seriously .. you really like that ?
and beside i have never met an 18 yr old .. that acted like what you described .. ever

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I would like the MC to come here and have a talk about his fears and his tendency to rage.
We had a pretty good couple of pages of let loose content to present Mc with a lot of other angles.
He could just realize the priorities in his life and act on them by speaking his mind and acting the part.

• Haha
Reactions: chicken head

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
hmm ok lets try to explain this so you can understand .. how would anyone know what the MC of a game would be like if they don't play the game ?
and another thing myself as well as alot of other love this game alot .. hot babes not a bad story enjoy it actually .. then you find the MC you play has trouble with reality , at least figuring it out and dealing with it .....
and instead the MC your playing acts like he would fall to the floor kicking his hands and feet .. i mean seriously .. you really like that ?
and beside i have never met an 18 yr old .. that acted like what you described .. ever
i understand what your saying,i think Mc will get stronger in future updates but iam not sure of it, we need to wait for that in future or NyxValeria should answer that in this thread :)

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Well, he doesn't always run away and actually listens to the explanation.
For example when he got suckerpunched by Lucas. He stayed right there, he listened to everything Lucas said.
Pretty mature of him imo!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Really? He got angry and stormed out of two situations so now he is an infant having a temper tantrum? What response do you think he should have? Punch the wall in a manly way while stone-faced? Or he should calmly talk it all out so that all of the drama is discovered and resolved in one update? And I doubt you know a lot of 18 year olds that do either of those last two.

The MC is who you spend most of your time with in the game. If you dislike the person you spend most of your time with then why keep spending your time on the game?

i understand what your saying,i think Mc will get stronger in future updates but iam not sure of it, we need to wait for that in future or NyxValeria should answer that in this thread :)
The MC is the way that Nyx wants him to be. If you don't like him then that's your issue. Why should the MC change because you think he isn't an Alpha male (which is a nonsense concept).

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Well, he doesn't always run away and actually listens to the explanation.
For example when he got suckerpunched by Lucas. He stayed right there, he listened to everything Lucas said.
Pretty mature of him imo!
why did he not punch back him and listen to lucas will he get back all asshole in future, you sir developer is one hell of a writer when comes to cliffhanger and let us make debate till the next update comes :sneaky: you get busy by making it we get busy by ranting it;)

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes