Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think he's a pussy but he does have issues.

Seeing his mother, who's very single, kissing her friend and jumping straight to cheating after she's been nothing but awesome to him.

He did come across as a bit of a shitbag in that situation.

Granted his mother gave him reason to walk off with the bombshell after he started accusing her so neither party gets awards for smoothness there.

Fighting I don't know much about, we just pull each others hair and call each other sluts,well ... not me I don't fight at all i'm a complete wuss but I would imagine being punched from behind and set on by a few people would take down pretty much anyone in that situation unless you're Tyson Fury.

He's bound to have a bit of a breakdown he's just had drama dumped on his head from a great height.

The girl he's had a crush on since childhood turns out to be a crap friend and (depending on route) it turns out one of his love interests has been lying to him from the start. Another has a crazy stalker that has been around for a year with her so called "best friend" covering it up and making the situation go from bad to outright dangerous.

I replayed and that scene made me revise a few things. I still dislike Erynn, she's on the "will never trust" pile so any chance of her being one of my MC's love interests is out. Lex I will hear out, she was my main LI and they do look good together.

Lay is a possible save if she gets rid of the psycho.

Elena is out 120%. She's lying to her "best friend", tried to get the MC to lie to her, let a bad situation get to the point where violence is happening to people close to Lay and she still covers it up. So on top of a shitty attitude she's a shit friend and all round shit person to know. Before someone defends her just remember the MC told her what had happened and not only did she give zero fucks she wanted him to lie to Lay about it.

All in all he has it pretty shitty.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I keep reading comments and.. it really seems the only time he was less than flawless was with his mom kissing her friend (i don't consider the 12 years old reaction valid comparison). All other moments he acted well. Too well in my opinion.. and those situations were not his faults.

So I keep my statement from yesterday, if anything MC is too perfect: hot, smart, athletic, fun, interesting and an overall good guy. I want him to fuck up and I want him to pay the consequences of fucking up.

But you know me, I always hope for pure chaos.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
The MC is the way that Nyx wants him to be. If you don't like him then that's your issue. Why should the MC change because you think he isn't an Alpha male (which is a nonsense concept).
hey chill man don't get anger iam not saying him to be alpha male and i didnt ask nyx to change that ok. this is his game why should i demand to tell that, you should read well what i wrote ok and i didn't mention to change him i told iam not sure about it we see in future if i not like the game why should iam here and iam not one who whine always to change whats dev wants if i dont like i quit why to be ranting here ok

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't think he's a pussy but he does have issues.

Seeing his mother, who's very single, kissing her friend and jumping straight to cheating after she's been nothing but awesome to him.

He did come across as a bit of a shitbag in that situation.

Granted his mother gave him reason to walk off with the bombshell after he started accusing her so neither party gets awards for smoothness there.

Fighting I don't know much about, we just pull each others hair and call each other sluts,well ... not me I don't fight at all i'm a complete wuss but I would imagine being punched from behind and set on by a few people would take down pretty much anyone in that situation unless you're Tyson Fury.

He's bound to have a bit of a breakdown he's just had drama dumped on his head from a great height.

The girl he's had a crush on since childhood turns out to be a crap friend and (depending on route) it turns out one of his love interests has been lying to him from the start. Another has a crazy stalker that has been around for a year with her so called "best friend" covering it up and making the situation go from bad to outright dangerous.

I replayed and that scene made me revise a few things. I still dislike Erynn, she's on the "will never trust" pile so any chance of her being one of my MC's love interests is out. Lex I will hear out, she was my main LI and they do look good together.

Lay is a possible save if she gets rid of the psycho.

Elena is out 120%. She's lying to her "best friend", tried to get the MC to lie to her, let a bad situation get to the point where violence is happening to people close to Lay and she still covers it up. So on top of a shitty attitude she's a shit friend and all round shit person to know. Before someone defends her just remember the MC told her what had happened and not only did she give zero fucks she wanted him to lie to Lay about it.

All in all he has it pretty shitty.
Thank you...

I agree the response to the kiss was a little over the top but after getting sucker punched, detention, and being sent home I imagine he wasn't ready for another surprise. Personally I would have "oh, shit!" out of there back to the house. But then the bombshell wouldn't have been dropped...

His response to the bombshell seemed reasonable to me. He's angry and needs to go think shit through. Being at home around the person who you are unhappy with won't help the situation. Sometimes you need space to work things out. And the "don't touch me" was understandable, I am not a fan of being touched by people and if I am angry the last thing I want is for someone to hug me - especially when they are topless.

The whole being sucker punched and not able to defend himself also seemed reasonable. It's very difficult to get up after being sucker punched if the punch is well delivered. He's lucky he didn't end up hitting his head on the path and getting knocked out/concussed. Unfortunately I do have experience with that, especially the concussion part. I was a bit of a shithead arsehole back in the day (still an arsehole, on rare occasion I can be a shithead) but fact is that fighting is nothing like it is presented in movies. Most often fights are over after the first couple of punches.

Emotionally I felt the MC responded well, he didn't breakdown and start crying, he seemed pissed off at the fact that everything in his life seemed to be built on lies and now he needs to shift his viewpoint and make decisions about what he will do going forward.

I keep reading comments and.. it really seems the only time he was less than flawless was with his mom kissing her friend (i don't consider the 12 years old reaction valid comparison). All other moments he acted well. Too well in my opinion.. and those situations were not his faults.

So I keep my statement from yesterday, if anything MC is too perfect: hot, smart, athletic, fun, interesting and an overall good guy. I want him to fuck up and I want him to pay the consequences of fucking up.

But you know me, I always hope for pure chaos.
Honestly I agree with you more than I disagree. He needs more flaws. He needs to make a wrong decision or two. As I've said part of that is our fault as we are the ones who decide what he does a majority of the time. In my opinion his response to these revelations shows he is flawed but not flawed enough.

That was largely incoherent so I have no real idea what you meant. Let me just say though that we're good.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
hey chill man don't get anger iam not saying him to be alpha male and i didnt ask nyx to change that ok. this is his game why should i demand to tell that, you should read well what i wrote ok and i didn't mention to change him i told iam not sure about it we see in future if i not like the game why should iam here and iam not one who whine always to change whats dev wants if i dont like i quit why to be ranting here ok
It's the internet and fanboys will always hate on you for hating on their game, get used to it.

• Haha
Reactions: chicken head
May 4, 2017
and beside i have never met an 18 yr old .. that acted like what you described .. ever
Your teenage years must've been pretty good then or you skipped 18 and went straight from 17 to 19.
It is very realistic in fact, consider this the MC has been giving his dad shit his whole life for breaking up the family, gets attacked by assholes goes to speak with his mother, sees his mother with another woman assumes he was wrong about his dad, so he feels guilty but also angry at his mother and then she drops an unexpected bomb on him because she couldn't control herself, everything he thought he knew is shattered and then finds out the girl he has been seeing is someone he knew but forgot and she did not tell him that. I mean dude unless you have no emotions or your mind is a fortress, doesn't matter how old you are you aren't gonna react positively and be like hey you've been lying to me my whole life but yeah why don't you explain yourself and while I suppress all this shit I'm feeling and allow you to make yourself feel better.

Most 18 year old's(younger and older people as well) I've met have reacted this way to life changing events coming out of the blue, with 1 exception so far. You are free to not like it but don't say it doesn't happen because in most cases it would and it does happen.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Your teenage years must've been pretty good then or you skipped 18 and went straight from 17 to 19.
It is very realistic in fact, consider this the MC has been giving his dad shit his whole life for breaking up the family, gets attacked by assholes goes to speak with his mother, sees his mother with another woman assumes he was wrong about his dad, so he feels guilty but also angry at his mother and then she drops an unexpected bomb on him because she couldn't control herself, everything he thought he knew is shattered and then finds out the girl he has been seeing is someone he knew but forgot and she did not tell him that. I mean dude unless you have no emotions or your mind is a fortress, doesn't matter how old you are you aren't gonna react positively and be like hey you've been lying to me my whole life but yeah why don't you explain yourself and while I suppress all this shit I'm feeling and allow you to make yourself feel better.

Most 18 year old's(younger and older people as well) I've met have reacted this way to life changing events coming out of the blue, with 1 exception so far. You are free to not like it but don't say it doesn't happen because in most cases it would and it does happen.
Love how you generalize every single 18 year old cause you know generalization is never a bad thing right?

I wasn't an angsty teenager, props to being raised right i guess.

Oct 1, 2020
This has actually made me decide to replay again, I never took the hard stance against Elena despite my instincts. I need to put this bitch down from the start, her ego alone is annoying.
I don`t want her considered as a LI for my boy, ugh.

I don`t have anything against Erynn as they were just kids when the drama was happening. Now as an adult she realizes how much the MC means to her, yes she has regrets but at least she is being there for him when he needs it. A few people i knew at school were douches but changed as adults, kids can cruel without realizing it.

Alexis, I really like. She really gets a rough time from the MC and Erynn, but to be fair, lying to her best friend about the concert and going with the MC is pretty shitty.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Elana and Tori was always binned for me Tori is a college bike and Elena is a shit friend, always flirting with the mc even tho she knows how much Layla likes him and she knows something about that V.I.P area at the club, im still on the Erryn crazy train until we find out how bad her secrets are, maybe we could use her to bait Ethan into a trap and finally kick the shit out of him

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Elana and Tori was always binned for me Tori is a college bike and Elena is a shit friend, always flirting with the mc even tho she knows how much Layla likes him and she knows something about that V.I.P area at the club, im still on the Erryn crazy train until we find out how bad her secrets are, maybe we could use her to bait Ethan into a trap and finally kick the shit out of him
Shit the only reason i'm still playing this game is because i'm hoping we get MORE tori content. I wanna see her go from slut to loyal girlfriend.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don`t have anything against Erynn as they were just kids when the drama was happening. Now as an adult she realizes how much the MC means to her, yes she has regrets but at least she is being there for him when he needs it. A few people i knew at school were douches but changed as adults, kids can cruel without realizing it.

Alexis, I really like. She really gets a rough time from the MC and Erynn, but to be fair, lying to her best friend about the concert and going with the MC is pretty shitty.
Thank you!

I still cannot believe people are judging the characters for how they behaved when they were kids. People do grow up and change. It's part of life! And not always for the better, of course. But making teens and preteens accountable for their "childish" behavior seems ridiculous to me.

Can anyone claim they were flawless in their teens? always mature and perfect? I certainly cannot!

May 4, 2017
Love how you generalize every single 18 year old cause you know generalization is never a bad thing right?

I wasn't an angsty teenager, props to being raised right i guess.
I specifically said "Most" not "every single one" and I also mentioned there are "exceptions" to the rule. And you'd have to be super chill to react in a neutral or positive way when some real big crap falls down on you.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
we all joke about Zach but we're gonna be sorry when its revealed that the mc was just warming all the girls up ready for Zach to take over and be shown as the mega dick superhuman like in most games

Oct 1, 2020
Thank you!

I still cannot believe people are judging the characters for how they behaved when they were kids. People do grow up and change. It's part of life! And not always for the better, of course. But making teens and preteens accountable for their "childish" behavior seems ridiculous to me.

Can anyone claim they were flawless in their teens? always mature and perfect? I certainly cannot!
haha no, often it takes a long time to grow up for some.
My best friend and I actually physically fought during college, we really didn`t get on well until that happened. Respect became affection and the rest was history. With the help of some wild nights out :p

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I specifically said "Most" not "every single one" and I also mentioned there are "exceptions" to the rule. And you'd have to be super chill to react in a neutral or positive way when some real big crap falls down on you.
Everyone who thinks the MC doesn't respond in a mature or real way must have had the most chill and relaxed teen years ever. I envy them those perfect years.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Everyone who thinks the MC doesn't respond in a mature or real way must have had the most chill and relaxed teen years ever. I envy them those perfect years.
I had a great teen...pretty quiet..no hassle/drama...my only gripe with his actions as others have said is his immediate reaction to seeing his mom kissing the neighbour. Other than..I think he acts pretty chill largely given the shit he's had dropped on him.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
my teen years i was a complete emotional mess made worse when i was 15 and realised i was in love with the girl i knew since we was 2 and was best friends with

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes