DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Don't tempt me to make that render, because I will. Besides MrFriendly wanted another redhead ;)
That might not be exactly what he meant with another redhead available. Then again it might at least lead to some action for poor Zach. :p But then at least go the whole hog with him and also let Zach have that operation.

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Zach has a lot of love interests, that's not the problem. The problem is that they don't want to know anything about him.
Ah well as long as we do not have to see him in action I do hope he will find a nice girl for himself. :)

Oct 1, 2020
What a great update! ah the drama...loved every minute of it.
I don`t blame Alexis or Erynn and especially not for stuff that happened when they were kids.
I hope my MC does man up a bit and next time kick that stalker`s ass...oh and Ethan`s too, for being a dick! Look forward to seeing MC doing his cheer tryout haha. Great update dev, one of the most engrossing VN`s on here, great characters and draws me in with the story. Love it <3

Oct 1, 2020
Intertwined is probably the most unfair game on this site. How the hell are you supposed to pick just one girl here? Every minute you meet an even hotter one. I'm already looking forward to playing through the umpteenth time so that I can really have ALL of them.
haha greedy boy! careful what you wish for...
harem games should show the real results of such harems...PMS rage, Tampons lying around , cat fights with clumps of hair everywhere, towels smudged with makeup...yes, such bliss!

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
haha greedy boy! careful what you wish for...
harem games should show the real results of such harems...PMS rage, Tampons lying around , cat fights with clumps of hair everywhere, towels smudged with makeup...yes, such bliss!
Well the Chinese curse is not for nothing, may you live in interesting times.:) Not going to argue for against harem, it is clear it is not the devs intention to deliver a harem game. Just it means every ending especially if have played route of most girls will be somewhat bittersweet, since this MC seems to have the opportunity to make their lives better by being with them and you know the other women will miss out on that in your ending or even end up heartbroken.

From a player perspective I would wish for big enough differences in branches so I see enough new and different things each play, so will not get bored by 40% of game. While as an adult that knows any single dev with limited resources has to be insane to be able to deliver that. So I hope Nyx will not branch too early for herself with the amount of likely potential LI's. While that last will make the bitter sweetness of the endings worse likely. I hope I make some sense.:)

Oct 1, 2020
Well the Chinese curse is not for nothing, may you live in interesting times.:) Not going to argue for against harem, it is clear it is not the devs intention to deliver a harem game. Just it means every ending especially if have played route of most girls will be somewhat bittersweet, since this MC seems to have the opportunity to make their lives better by being with them and you know the other women will miss out on that in your ending or even end up heartbroken.

From a player perspective I would wish for big enough differences in branches so I see enough new and different things each play, so will not get bored by 40% of game. While as an adult that knows any single dev with limited resources has to be insane to be able to deliver that. So I hope Nyx will not branch too early for herself with the amount of likely potential LI's. While that last will make the bitter sweetness of the endings worse likely. I hope I make some sense.:)
Yes, this is not the type of game that fits the harem mould. Being story driven with the MC being faced with choices and dilemmas, not to mention love triangles, the bitter sweet choice for happiness with one girl does seem more logical. We could say it`s fairly realistic in the depiction of how the drama is playing out, a harem ending would just plain kill that off. Certain games fit that style but I would argue that this one, not so.

I really hope the branches do differ significantly as one of the best things about this game is wondering if our MC has just ruined his relationship with another...or made things worse for himself.
Adding too many love interests is something that can bite the dev in the ass down the line...major headache to manage...and the realism goes right out the window haha.

So far, this game is bitching!

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
the cheerleading is a tease to the transformation path where the mc decides to become a female and gets it on with Ethan and Lucas

• Wow
Reactions: Maviarab

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
A harem ending but instead of the girls you end up with Zach, Dylan and Ethan
Bros before hos! Especially when one of those bros has great grilling techniques and owns a bar.

I have to admit the lack of brothers (as in blood related siblings) in these games always amuses me. Or for that matter a group of platonic guy friends who the MC hangs out.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I have to admit the lack of brothers (as in blood related siblings) in these games always amuses me. Or for that matter a group of platonic guy friends who the MC hangs out.
I agree with you but your forgetting all the sensitive people that get very upset if there is other guys apart from the MC in their games. Being a DIK is the only game off the top of my head that I can think of that does what you said.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I agree with you but your forgetting all the sensitive people that get very upset if there is other guys apart from the MC in their games. Being a DIK is the only game off the top of my head that I can think of that does what you said.
Yeah, which is a shame since it would be nice to have a group of guys who will help the MC exact revenge upon Lucas and Darryl and other dude.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I noticed on the walkthrough mod page it was advised to start a new game, if you used an old save that might be why you got both calls and the confrontation at the end. I used an old save and got both calls as well but i was on the route for the confrontation already so that made sense for me.
No, I didn't use my old saves. And for me it made sense in the beginning but I decided to make a playthrough without Alexis and it was a big disappointment. I haven't played the game without the mod yet, in order to see if it's the mod's problem. If it is I'll notify the modder because they do a pretty great job with other games' walkthroughs and I know they wouldn't want to ruin the gaming experience...

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes