ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, to me the decisions mean more knowing that I can only be with one of the love interests.
i agree ... its hard to make a choice in babes .. hotter and hotter it seems ... my whole issue with this game is how whimpy its MC is .... he is way to childish for any babe in this game :mad:
just how old is the MC suposed to be 12 -15 yrs old .. and been sheltered all his life ... with an arm of tattos to make him look like a bad ass when in reality .. a pussy

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i agree ... its hard to make a choice in babes .. hotter and hotter it seems ... my whole issue with this game is how whimpy its MC is .... he is way to childish for any babe in this game :mad:
just how old is the MC suposed to be 12 -15 yrs old .. and been sheltered all his life ... with an arm of tattos to make him look like a bad ass when in reality .. a pussy
How is he a pussy? By feeling emotions? By losing a fight to 3 guys (one of which he knocks out) and getting sucker punched? I don't see how he is so terribly weak. He seems rather average.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Exactly, I'm also glad that we don't have a Rambo as MC here, that would be pretty boring. How old is he? Anything around 18? At that age I wasn't really mature either, women are much further ahead at this age. If the MC were now 30 it would be different, but he's just a normal young guy.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Exactly, I'm also glad that we don't have a Rambo as MC here, that would be pretty boring. How old is he? Anything around 18? At that age I wasn't really mature either, women are much further ahead at this age. If the MC were now 30 it would be different, but he's just a normal young guy.
He's 18, just turned a few weeks before when he got his tattoos. I realize that some people study martial arts from a young age; the average person their senior year in school isn't a badass fighter who can take on 3 people and win or anticipate a sucker punch... And the fact that he is occasionally emotional just makes him more realistic.

I am tired of the emotionally closed off, large cocked, badass superhero MC...

• Red Heart
Reactions: thorin0815

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
He's 18, just turned a few weeks before when he got his tattoos. I realize that some people study martial arts from a young age; the average person their senior year in school isn't a badass fighter who can take on 3 people and win or anticipate a sucker punch... And the fact that he is occasionally emotional just makes him more realistic.

I am tired of the emotionally closed off, large cocked, badass superhero MC...
what you saying i was fighting people like i was Thanos by the age of 9 i'll have you know

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Yarxoc

Mar 15, 2018
I just replayed this, I pretty much ignored Alexis, just to see if I could get a different ending but it was still exactly the same which really doesn't make any sense to me. I was wondering if anyone else has done this? maybe I did something wrong.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I just replayed this, I pretty much ignored Alexis, just to see if I could get a different ending but it was still exactly the same which really doesn't make any sense to me. I was wondering if anyone else has done this? maybe I did something wrong.
The walkthrough mod appears to cause that to happen.

Reactions: Yarxoc
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes