aragh

Apr 30, 2020
I absolutely loved the update. Can't wait for more.
Is it just me or does the spanish teachers husband look a lot like Ethan? Maybe they are actually brothers, if that guy is his dad. Imho they look kinda similar, but maybe it's just me.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I just played through the game for the first time. It was really excellent. I love the story and the layers of complication. Renders are great and the characters interesting. I'm kind of rooting for a couple of the girls to come out on top in the end.

Just noticed something interesting about many key characters. We have no idea who the MC's father is, nor do we who the father is of many of the main girls. That seems like another level of Intertwined to come.

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
i have feeling that creator of this game hates some girl called Alexis :D first MC then Eyrenn and soon her sister and maybe her mother WTF dude

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hey NyxValeria

Love your game. Just one thought (didn't see it brought up before). Can you think about maybe giving us the ability to name our saves? There are so many different routes I'll lose track of which save is which.

Thanks
Heh...there was about a page of it 2 pages back :p

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
Add to that, harem games in general are the bottom of the barrel type fetish. Lowest tier that exists so the player gets a virtual boost and high that some virtual pixels are all drooling over him and have no universal human emoticons or feelings (jealousy does not exist in harem universes). Harems in real life where a real bloody affair, the the harem of the ottoman sultans used to plot to murder each other and their sons, it was a bloodbath. In a gaming sense harem removes all types of choices and consquences by putting the "perfect choice" infront of the player. why choose at all when you can simply have it all no consquence? I like characters with real depth in them, and no character with depth would agree to being a side chick for the MC.
I agree a modern haram is unlikely for same reasons as in past Violent politics add that the women were abused/forced into it thus committed suicide but it is more likely in current days if you fill it with cuck queens &/or open relationship bi females.

I'm not advocating it either way as none of the girls have showed a tendency for that fetish or sexual orientation (Except maybe the Mother & Mellisa) so it would hurt or drastically change current storylines/Dev's artistic choice of direction.

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
I played this game starting with version 0.5 so enough content to keep my interest.
For me a really good game with really nice renders, great story twists and fun :)
Looking forward to the next update

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree a modern haram is unlikely for same reasons as in past Violent politics add that the women were abused/forced into it thus committed suicide but it is more likely in current days if you fill it with cuck queens &/or open relationship bi females.

I'm not advocating it either way as none of the girls have showed a tendency for that fetish or sexual orientation (Except maybe the Mother & Mellisa) so it would hurt or drastically change current storylines/Dev's artistic choice of direction.
Well actually I could see those two sisters he lived with in past also as an option. Not cause they are bi, but cause they could love and care about each other enough to decide they would rather share him as leave the other unhappy. That would have to be something that comes from them though, not from MC and is unlikely to be in the game based upon what happened earlier with that choice and plans from dev.

cj42

May 21, 2020
Downloaded yesterday and I was hooked.
Definitely something good, let that be the story so far or artwork.

1 Lone Wolf

Jun 6, 2020
Just played the newest update last night and this game clearly is my favorite game. This update drew me into the MC further and what he must of been feeling in certain parts. The twists in the story keep it fresh and leave you wanting more and also excited for the next update. IMO the story itself is well written with drama built in, choices to make and a bit of who is truthful and who is not. Thank you to the DEV for making such a GREAT game. Keep up the great work!!

Reactions: MrFriendly

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Intertwined is probably the most unfair game on this site. How the hell are you supposed to pick just one girl here? Every minute you meet an even hotter one. I'm already looking forward to playing through the umpteenth time so that I can really have ALL of them.

Something like this has actually never happened to me in a visual novel, so I just have to say thank you very much NyxValeria and please keep on your incredible work.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Intertwined is probably the most unfair game on this site. How the hell are you supposed to pick just one girl here? Every minute you meet an even hotter one. I'm already looking forward to playing through the umpteenth time so that I can really have ALL of them.

Something like this has actually never happened to me in a visual novel, so I just have to say thank you very much NyxValeria and please keep on your incredible work.
Yeah, to me the decisions mean more knowing that I can only be with one of the love interests.

Reactions: M! and Maviarab

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I have replay this about 5 times and catch myself digging at secrets or possibilities like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope not! That will ruin it for me... specialty if it's unavoidable since on my 3rd save path i'm going for Erynn (Lexi is on my 1st and Layla on 2nd save path)

Really hope this game is incest free or at very least be avoidable!

Reactions: thorin0815
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes