grohotor

May 15, 2020
i feel kind of bad for Zach but im guessing you will have options with the new girl Valerie, and i'm gonna take it

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Don't know yet. We shall have to wait for Update 6 or later to see. I hope we don't see too many more LI added since we've already got (confirmed and potential):

Non-milf list:
Alexis, Erynn, Layla, Nikki, Cara, Elena, Tori, Sienna, Valeria

Milfs included:
Alexis, Emily, Melissa, Erynn, Layla, Gabi, Nikki, Cara, Elena, Tori, Sienna, Adriana, Valeria
is Sienna the girl at the clothes store

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So Erryn is really Emporer Palapatine, Zach is our father and the Mc's sisters neighbour is really Veronica's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate?

Think i got it now (y)

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, which is why I was hoping that Nyx would get Maviarab to create a Character Bio/Codex page.
Yeah not heard from Nyx but sure they have a hundred other more important things to be dealing with. Still happy to do it though if they want...they wouldn't even need to send me char renders either really..send me the saved pose format and I'll render them myself...could knock out character or waist up of them all pretty quickly depending on he'd want it to look like etc.

Offer is there and I tagged him iirc...but won't be offended if nothing comes of it...just as it was being suggested (and think is a good idea myself) just thought I'd throw out the offer to save him some time he can spend on more important stuff.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
dont know about tori but she the school bike anyway
dam tori was annoying as hell i wish that instead of going to Layla you would have had the option to just tell her to fuck off or just laugh in her face when she tries to threaten you.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
dam tori was annoying as hell i wish that instead of going to Layla you would have had the option to just tell her to fuck off or just laugh in her face when she tries to threaten you.
or Dylan which will be the biggest secret in the game hes your secret lover and mind controlling all the girls to fall in love with you so you can all share each other

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Yeah not heard from Nyx but sure they have a hundred other more important things to be dealing with. Still happy to do it though if they want...they wouldn't even need to send me char renders either really..send me the saved pose format and I'll render them myself...could knock out character or waist up of them all pretty quickly depending on he'd want it to look like etc.

Offer is there and I tagged him iirc...but won't be offended if nothing comes of it...just as it was being suggested (and think is a good idea myself) just thought I'd throw out the offer to save him some time he can spend on more important stuff.
Well the bio page itself isn't the issue. It's the coding I have to look up and ask around for help, which takes some time. Time I'd rather spend on the important stuff first. Once that is done, I can take a look at the coding for the bio pages.

Reactions: Maviarab
Feb 6, 2018
The game is great and I really like the story so far! When do updates regularly come out? Also there could be more MILF content, towards the end we were teased with the receptionist the Mum(?) and neighbour's mum.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Well, I don't see someone laughing at you when you confess feelings to be "whole world had come to an end" but that's just me.
For a 12 yo, that could be pretty fucking huge...

His feelings are his feelings. They are valid and he is entitled to them. As 3rd party adult observers, we all know, more or less, what happened. It was a big misunderstanding among kids. Once it's out in the open, it's probably not going to be an issue anymore. However, until it's out in the open and they talk about it, there is nothing wrong with MC still feeling hurt about it. I don't really see him carrying a grudge about it either so much as him being cautious since the last time he jumped in with both feet didn't work out so well for him.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well the bio page itself isn't the issue. It's the coding I have to look up and ask around for help, which takes some time. Time I'd rather spend on the important stuff first. Once that is done, I can take a look at the coding for the bio pages.
Will the MC win any fight in the future? So far his fight record is 0/3 I think.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
For a 12 yo, that could be pretty fucking huge...

His feelings are his feelings. They are valid and he is entitled to them. As 3rd party adult observers, we all know, more or less, what happened. It was a big misunderstanding among kids. Once it's out in the open, it's probably not going to be an issue anymore. However, until it's out in the open and they talk about it, there is nothing wrong with MC still feeling hurt about it. I don't really see him carrying a grudge about it either so much as him being cautious since the last time he jumped in with both feet didn't work out so well for him.
I don't know, I feel like the way it was presented at the beginning was as this giant world defining thing but then now it's just... a thing. I am not feeling eloquent today. :ROFLMAO:

I hope it ends up being something that won't define the character and force us down a path of behavior we don't agree with... We all have shit that happened, how we deal with that shit should be what shapes us not the shit itself... I have no idea if that makes any sense.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes