MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
we will travel back in time at some point cockblock Ethan and it will turn out we are our own father
What if the real twist is that Ethan is the actual MC and the guy we've been playing is just a side character/rival? LOL

I thought it was because Erryn (I really need to learn how to spell her name) was the mother of the savior of humanity in the war against the skynet sexbot, created when MC fucked an android!
That would be awesome!

The girl from the past is a non issue, you broke up. Leyla obviously thinks you two are pretty much together im playing kind of an asshole not someone that doesn't understand implied agreements.I expect some big drama when she finds out you were fucking her sister while you were seeing her, and she has every right to do so.
Only if you play it that way... If you have the MC go with Erryn instead of Layla you miss out on a lot of her scenes. Plus they've never gone on a date, only hanging out together with friends. Sure they flirt but that's all (of course only if you play it that way).

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Come on, dude! People get older, change and start valuing things differently. That is no selfishness and hypocrisy, its called growing up!

That would be a nice singularity!
and thats why the games called intertwined

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Alexis was exactly who she is - the entitled daughter of the principle hooking up and shagging MC.
Remember she initiated it all, she chased him, she found him, she gave him a sense of life, of belonging.
He still accuses her of something totally absurd! He confessed to her he was mad and hated everyone!
What was the gurl left to do? Say she was sorry for him? She did not even know him!
Remember he does not know her as a friend of Eyrinn, he confessed to Alexis he hated Eyrinn and all her friends.
He confessed to Alexis he hated or at least resented his own mother that much he did not talk to her 5 years!

Talk about the sweetest babe in the whole world, she still welcomes him into her life, she gives him love and affection.

Then the ungrateful MC lashes out at her and leaves her in tears.

These wonderful babes both chase and give help and give love and affection to the MC.

He is a fool to be so blind to all their struggles.
Oh I agree with you on alexis I'm talking about the mc and his attitude and how I see him. If the last flashback is true he should've recognized her or remembered when she mentioned the flowers but he only remembers the rejection. He's blinded by his anger or embarrassment to remember the entire event

Reactions: DA22

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
True, but thing is I loved how he reacted as a child. Precisely my point was that he was not as much like than as he got older. Obviously, you can assume that he grew up, but I would still expect some flaws to remain.

I liked this update precisely because MC was angry, I dislike this update because Erynn suggested she was already in love with him. I wanted her to keep refusing MC for several times now too... she was my main objective. Now she is tied with Alexis, as I love the tough situation Alexis put herself into when she decided to fuck her best friend's LI.
And I want him to love him madly as now, and the MC left her, a good revenge will turn out. From the first versions I wanted to bypass Eryn. :)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
What if the real twist is that Ethan is the actual MC and the guy we've been playing is just a side character/rival? LOL

That would be awesome!

Only if you play it that way... If you have the MC go with Erryn instead of Layla you miss out on a lot of her scenes. Plus they've never gone on a date, only hanging out together with friends. Sure they flirt but that's all (of course only if you play it that way).
what if non of this is real its all in the mind of Zach who was the real person rejected by Erryn

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nah, all the females in the game fall quick for the MC charm, when the Mom confess to him that Andres isn't his real father my first though was that his real father is an Incubus keeping in mind how fast girls lose their panties in his presence :illuminati:

My take on that situation is that the MC ran away leaving to Ethan free way into Erynn's life. Still she said they aren't a thing, so who knows what happened during those 5 years.
Lol MC ran away from her, he was 12 yo and in a situation that he was in over his head. yeah he reacted badly and the signs was it even became a PTSD for him for some reason, but Erynn made her own choices as well in that situation. As I have said before if you give her a pass she did not handle situation great since she was 15 which is not unreasonable, then MC at 12 with a broken heart certainly deserves same or even more. :p Now that does not mean fact MC never got over it and really moved on is not troubling or that the weird claim Erynn tries to have on MC is not troubling either.

MrFriendly Somehow it seems you will be in trouble if go with Alexis. Either Erynn will be unhappy if go with her or Layla will if get involved with her instead besides Erynn also not being happy. :p

Last edited:

grohotor

May 15, 2020
I agree but my initial response was to someone claiming that the MC doesn't do anything morally questionable. hedging your bets like that is a dick move. If it isn't you wouldn't be afraid to invite them both on a date at the same time.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Come on, dude! People get older, change and start valuing things differently. That is no selfishness and hypocrisy, its called growing up!
Hehehe there are people who only grow for what interests them. But no, I'm not talking about the people, I'm talking about the MC of how we perceive what he feels through the script of the game.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I have seen how if you pick a route and stick to it since the beginning you can see more content with that girl.
Do you know how many routes are there or which girls are main LIs?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, I have seen how if you pick a route and stick to it since the beginning you can see more content with that girl.
Right now there's only Alexis or Layla in terms of LI with content. Alexis is the only one you can have sex with... Layla there's some kissing and toplessness. For side characters with lewd content there are the flight attendant if you reject Alexis, Tori, and Mrs Ramirez. Erynn and Elena you build up points but don't have anything happen (beyond a kiss from Elena when she is drunk).

Reactions: Ragnar

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Alexis, Erryn, Layla are the main girls so far, Elena will be i think not alot with her just yet, Nikki/Cara maybe and dont know about tori but she the school bike anyway

damn it ninja'd by MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Alexis, Erryn, Layla are the main girls so far, Elena will be i think not alot with her just yet, Nikki/Cara maybe and dont know about tori but she the school bike anyway

damn it ninja'd by MrFriendly
I may have ninja'd you but I did forget to include Nikki/Cara who each have a lewd scene and may end up being more important than originally thought.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Lol MC ran away from her, he was 12 yo and in a situation that he was in over his head. yeah he reacted badly and the signs was it even became a PTSD for him for some reason, but Erynn made her own choices as well in that situation. As I have said before if you give her a pass she did not handle situation great since she was 15 which is not unreasonable, then MC at 12 with a broken heart certainly deserves same or even more. :p Now that does not mean fact MC never got over it and really moved on is not troubling or that the weird claim Erynn tries to have on MC is not troubling either.

MrFriendly Somehow it seems you will be in trouble if go with Veronica. Either Eyrinn will be unhappy if go with her or Layla will if get involved with her instead besides Erynn also not being happy. :p
Ummm...who the hell is Veronica?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There is vouyerism and flirt with recepcionist, mom, Erynn's mom too, but I was interested in main LIs with a proper route planned.
So Erynn, Layla, Alexis and probably Nikki, Cano and maybe Elena.

• Haha
Reactions: sdawg1234

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I may have ninja'd you but I did forget to include Nikki/Cara who each have a lewd scene and may end up being more important than originally thought.
Only disadvantage is dev would have to do two routes with either of them. Though I do applaud dev she could not bring herself to kill off either, likely from a workload perspective would have been wiser so you could have only a route with one. Especially since it is a hard branch quite early in game, unless that choice would not be so hard, but that would not fit with stated intention.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
do we know about the new girl is she gonna be a LI or not
Don't know yet. We shall have to wait for Update 6 or later to see. I hope we don't see too many more LI added since we've already got (confirmed and potential):

Non-milf list:
Alexis, Erynn, Layla, Nikki, Cara, Elena, Tori, Sienna, Valeria

Milfs included:
Alexis, Emily, Melissa, Erynn, Layla, Gabi, Nikki, Cara, Elena, Tori, Sienna, Adriana, Valeria

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes