Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I don't know, I feel like the way it was presented at the beginning was as this giant world defining thing but then now it's just... a thing. I am not feeling eloquent today. :ROFLMAO:

I hope it ends up being something that won't define the character and force us down a path of behavior we don't agree with... We all have shit that happened, how we deal with that shit should be what shapes us not the shit itself... I have no idea if that makes any sense.
dont worry it will make sense to someone maybe

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
The roster of girls just got a lot smaller, there is like one, maybe two that are worth something, bunch of liars and cheaters, even his own family!!, damn man that must be hard. And all in like a day, a little bit of pacing in the scrip would have been nice. Finally if the game is about making “important decisions” with the characters, those decisions are becoming pretty easy.

Also, fuck Erryn, I don’t care if she fucks Ethan or an entire football team as soon as the protagonist left, but be honest about it, and I mean really honest, no those half ass truths that she’s been spewing out. I understand that the dev is trying to make something of a big reveal with her, but that plot overstay its welcome, and at this point am just like whatever:sneaky:, let her happy life continue, just don’t rub her in my face. I really try to understand her and like her but that was just impossible.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
no the mc will challenge them to a dance off and totally school them
I mean if you go Layla route for example troubles are on the way, that guy will come back. It would be wise to train a bit or something in that situation. Erynn's route has Ethan too.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I mean if you go Layla route for example troubles are on the way, that guy will come back. It would be wise to train a bit or something in that situation. Erynn's route has Ethan too.
we dont know if he can fight but he hasn't had a fair 1 on 1 fight yet he could be a skilled mma fighter tenor.gif

Reactions: Maviarab

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I don't know, I feel like the way it was presented at the beginning was as this giant world defining thing but then now it's just... a thing. I am not feeling eloquent today. :ROFLMAO:

I hope it ends up being something that won't define the character and force us down a path of behavior we don't agree with... We all have shit that happened, how we deal with that shit should be what shapes us not the shit itself... I have no idea if that makes any sense.
I think in the beginning, it may have had so much weight because it was one of the only things we (thought we) knew about. Now, so much has happened that its story weight has diminished.

While I've got your attention, I agree with your take on the multiple versions of the love confession we've seen. (I was going to post something similar.) Nyx has said we're gonna eventually get Erryn's take on it as well, and it's not going to line up with MC's. It could be interesting to see other characters' versions as well if there were other witnesses... Somebody has been harping on how Alexis' version was more accurate, but that's not necessarily the case. It's HER memory of the situation which highlights what SHE took from it (idealizing MC's romantic gesture) just as MC's version highlighted the humiliation he felt. Once we get all of the different perspectives, we MIGHT be able to piece together a plausible definitive version.

I'm still on the Alexis train though. Of course, now it looks like Nikki's gonna be coming back to muck with things further.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
we dont know if he can fight but he hasn't had a fair 1 on 1 fight yet he could be a skilled mma fighter
The fight in the park was 1 on 1, he got sucker punched but he goes down like a sack of potatoes, the black guys didn't intervene in the fight.
Maybe he has a glass jaw or smth.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
The fight in the park was 1 on 1, he got sucker punched but he goes down like a sack of potatoes, the black guys didn't intervene in the fight.
like you said he was suck punched thats not a fair 1 on 1

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think in the beginning, it may have had so much weight because it was one of the only things we (thought we) knew about. Now, so much has happened that its story weight has diminished.

While I've got your attention, I agree with your take on the multiple versions of the love confession we've seen. (I was going to post something similar.) Nyx has said we're gonna eventually get Erryn's take on it as well, and it's not going to line up with MC's. It could be interesting to see other characters' versions as well if there were other witnesses... Somebody has been harping on how Alexis' version was more accurate, but that's not necessarily the case. It's HER memory of the situation which highlights what SHE took from it (idealizing MC's romantic gesture) just as MC's version highlighted the humiliation he felt. Once we get all of the different perspectives, we MIGHT be able to piece together a plausible definitive version.

I'm still on the Alexis train though. Of course, now it looks like Nikki's gonna be coming back to muck with things further.
Yeah, I'm really excited to see how everyone remembers it. I feel like Alexis' version causes issues because, personally, I feel like a 12 year old boy would remember having a cute 15 year old girl kiss him (even if it is on the cheek). But obviously that's just my opinion (as a former 12 year old boy - millions of era ago).

I am interested in seeing what Nyx alters for the 5.5 update and then where the story will go in update 6 and beyond. I hope each version isn't drastically different though. Subtle differences will be great.

I wonder if we will see Ethan's view... It would be interesting to learn that Ethan has been hopelessly and madly in love with Erynn but he's never had a real chance because of the MC. And that is why he has always been an asshole to the MC.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
wouldn't call someone punching you before you know what's going on a fair fight. a solid hit on someone that is not ready is pretty much a auto win with amateurs.

BLACkTORNAD0

Oct 30, 2019
Well all of the shit came at once , first the dad isnt the dad, mc doubts his mom, the chick he was banging since the plane is his childhood's crush bestfriend, the principal is alexis mom all of it in one update but i m in it.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Yeah, I'm really excited to see how everyone remembers it. I feel like Alexis' version causes issues because, personally, I feel like a 12 year old boy would remember having a cute 15 year old giss kiss him (even if it is on the cheek). But obviously that's just my opinion (as a former 12 year old boy - millions of era ago).
I agree that that would probably be memorable. However, if MC was so laser focused on Erryn and with the sting of humiliation fresh with him, maybe it still makes sense?

I wonder if we will see Ethan's view... It would be interesting to learn that Ethan has been hopelessly and madly in love with Erynn but he's never had a real chance because of the MC. And that is why he has always been an asshole to the MC.
I had a similar thought... Probably not though. His whole character just screams asshole! :ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I agree that that would probably be memorable. However, if MC was so laser focused on Erryn and with the sting of humiliation fresh with him, maybe it still makes sense?
Maybe... It's the one flaw in that memory. But perhaps that's the point, she thinks she would have given him a kiss on the cheek but didn't. Her brain is adding to it just like the MC got it wrong too..

I had a similar thought... Probably not though. His whole character just screams asshole! :ROFLMAO:
Well, he can still be an asshole. If you were always second to the memory of someone else... Well, I don't know how nice everyone would act.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Will the MC win any fight in the future? So far his fight record is 0/3 I think.
Hm i think he got beat up 2 times back with Cara, (optional if u decline both Nikki/Cara) Mc get punshed by his father, he get sucker punched in the park, (optional if u don't go to the concert with Alexis) u see a flashback where the 12 years old MC is used as a punching bag by Ethan...

Well the scene where Ethan is using MC as punching bag seems like short after his confession, still screams asshole thought

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
Really like the game so far. Outstanding story for multiple reasons (realistic, a few small twists, likable characters). Renders are great too, while I would hope for better animations, as this is definitly a game that deserves top-notch animations. The developer also has a great eye for perfect pictures.

For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only thing I absolutely disliked were the sudden scene changes, even in the middle of sex scenes.

Will keep an eye out for more content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost gamer
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes