ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I'm more shocked to see how almost nobody bats an eye to the fact that MC's mom ruined his life by telling him that Andres isn't his dad.
Your son accuses you of cheating, and the answer is 'He's not your dad'.
I know she was wanting to finally tell him some secret (assuming this was it), but this was not the way to do it.
She doesn't deny cheating. She makes it sound like whatever happened doesn't matter as he is not you biological parent.
Personalty I still see Andres as the father (as he raised you, you lived with him for the last five years). I am not even interested in knowing who the sperm donor was.
Unless she has a very good explanation, MC will be moving in with Zach (and then most probably find out Zach's father was the sperm donor).

Another thing I have noticed, is the MC is not very observant about what people are doing and saying.
I'm not sure if it a generational thing, but do people no longer bother learning a person's surname.

Last edited:

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Just tried the VN. I really fucking like it. I'm really into the whole story. The ladies are beautiful and unique in their on way. Even the MC is decent. Not a pushover and not a complete dick badass either. When I got to the end of the last update I was like. Fuuuucccck. Didn't want it to end. I really like Lexi. Well all the girls really. Great job dev. Can't wait for more.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Who knows. Maybe she's just a distraction, maybe Zach's future girlfriend, lots of options...
True, the fact the dev has sported her likeness for quite a while as avatar though might lead to speculations that the dev at least likes her model and that she will have quite a big role in game and was planned well in advance. Whether that will be a positive role for MC though remains a question for the time being. Like you said before you love drama. :p

Reactions: thorin0815
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes