Oct 10, 2022
I don't know if you remember (You might not have been around then), but I used to do the pdf walkthrough for this...

Back then, yeah I had saves for every route, every possible girl etc etc (and was a supporter)....but then just got fed up of the spoon-feeding of utter bollox drama Nyx kept giving us...so cut it down to just three saves.

I will be redoing those same three saves. Couldn't care for the rest of it (even if I do like Elena, but this is Nyx, it won't be simple, it will be messy as fuck and will drag on for 13 more updates).
Okay, I've decided I quit this game until it's completion. Tbh, before the whole Erynn textwall wars, I only had 2 saves. For one, Nikki solo and manwhore who fucks everyone possible except Nikki. Then I've decided to check Erynn and Alexis paths to understand why people like them. Then I got the flu, so had too much time to go all in. You know the rest.

As far as I know, next episode will be main story focused. Probably, some of the drama will be solved and more drama will arise. You may wanna check it.

Edit: I do not remember any wt from you , sorry. Though, I am pretty sure I can create a wt from my mind at this point. I can remember which scene followed by which and navigate through saves with that knowledge. I hope Nyx won't change any variable, I don't wanna become an old phone book. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
if you want to avoid as much drama as possible this is how I rank them in terms of Drama
Layla & Elena = almost no drama expect for the ending depends if you decide to break Layla's heart or not
Alexis = Not that much drama imo after the whole Erynn and Alexis bit is done with and it doesn't last long
Erynn = most of her Drama is story related but she does have the most of it
Nikki & Cara = their drama is the same and it isn't much to begin with
Valeria = basically zero for right now cause she is under developed imo
Tori = no idea I don't touch her with a 10 foot pole
Better make it 20 foot god only knows what she will catch from Nikki and Cara's dad

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
if you want to avoid as much drama as possible this is how I rank them in terms of Drama
Layla & Elena = almost no drama expect for the ending depends if you decide to break Layla's heart or not
Alexis = Not that much drama imo after the whole Erynn and Alexis bit is done with and it doesn't last long
Good point, but... I'd rather save the nerves for myself for now. although initially my plan is that if I ever decide to download it, I’ll try to follow the path of Alexis, if nothing changes, maybe I’ll try Erinn... we’ll see what and how

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
There's unfortunately a lot of stuff that requires answering about Erynn but you know Nyx will drag it out for as long possible, she the queen of fucking with you and pointless overconvulated drama.
read bellow
But at the same time since she never cut Ethan off I can understand why she might have kept Ethan as a friend still. ( don't want to explain why I can understand trying to keep this vague)
read bellow
This but she puts a show to make people believe she is innocent, hurt person because how kind she is. If someone can explain why she stayed friends with Ethan and still under the influence of him, I'd gladly listen. Not generic answer that claims she is just naive though.
read my old fan theory posts!
dang Nyx tried to carve me a new asshole when i stated it!
Cause she knows she is attractive, but to monetizei that she needs help!

remember that Ethan´s father owns a model agency...
and he is trying to groom him to eventually take over...
so if Ethan falls for her, he will put his passion into managing models!
thus her father will give her a proper chance... and... it worked!
i mean Ethan is sort of learning from his old man...
his old man is grooming him... and he is trying to groom Erynn!

now imagine that Ethan´s father had i don´t know... a movies studio?
being an actress is a way to monetize her beauty...
guess what Ethan would be trying to groom her for....

what does the MC mother have? a restaurant?
if being a waitress was her dream....
she assumes Andres is the MC father...
if she wanted to be a secretary or a clerk...

but the MC can not give her a direct path into a shot at money fame popularity or whatever she considers herself to be entitled too

she probably learned it from her mother... to be driven and smart...
so not throwing shade at Mel here, just that she learned the wrong lesson
on how to get it.... but she learned enough not to waste a chance!

and don´t get me wrong, she has clearly put in the work, or else she wouldn´t be so popular amongst dweebs like Zach
but her shoot at it had to come from somewhere... thus Ethan being the son of a man with a models agency!

and do pay attention, this does not make Erynn a bad person, just someone with bad judgement!
there is also the fact that she never denied or confirmed that Ethan got her into modeling so,
So we can always assume she started at 16, on the phase were Ethan was trying to be nice to her"

as for Erynn and the MC, that`s her little brother, when he was present her life was good!
when he left, her world started to fall appart, so yes she is over compensating cause she blames herself!
and she is afraid to loose him, so she acts jealous to anyone trying to "steal him" from her!
thus why she is ok with Alexxis on the secret path, she knows she can trust Lexxi not to steal him!
and ofc if they date, she can optimize her time with her best friends, cause they will be together!

:KEK: Because of all the controversy surrounding Erinn, Alexis and some Ethan, I'm getting more and more difficult to try this game, this game seems to be too dramatic... View attachment 3301851
there are no decent kinks like maledom or water sports or BDSM but the story is worth it!

Oct 10, 2022
sorry if that is mostly my fault she is one of the few characters I am passionate about and honestly enjoy talking about even if it's completely different opinions.
Nah, it's okay mostly it's my obsession anyway.

Not gonna talk about Layla I don't have the heart for it. Instead here's a cute pic of her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alexis: At this point she is the node of MC's love life. She is connected to Erynn, Layla, Valeria and Iris. Most likely the most drama prone path in the game. Last beach scene, there are 5 possible LIs (Tori, Val, Erynn, Iris, Alexis) and depending how you behave with Alexis, you choose your path. For example, simple kiss on the cheek will cost 4 Val RP to you.

Erynn: She drives main story forward. There is a possible death on her path, which may create some drama.

Nikki: She may or may not be pregnant. If you pursue another LI at the same time with her, she probably gonna murder MC.

Cara: Isn't she cute with her new hair?

Valeria: There are lots of secrets around her. One of which the identity of her father, maybe she is half-sister of MC. Who knows? She has the same player type personality same as MC, same as Santi. She is an interesting girl though, maybe.

Tori:
screenshot0408.png

Reactions: Driverman1

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
More importantly...chances of next update breaking saves...again?

Should I restart this once done with a couple of others or just wait...cos..you know...you never know lol.
My bet is if another update gonna break saves it would be 0.13. Since that is apparently gonna be a much bigger one and well I read Nyx is adding a a major choice in this one that she might get rid of. Apparently just wants to to toy around with the idea and see the reactions from it, since I guess Nyx suspects most people won't pick the bad option for it.

Oct 10, 2022
there is also the fact that she never denied or confirmed that Ethan got her into modeling so,
She said after everything happened with Alexis, she cut Ethan off then she started modelling then suddenly Ethan became her agent. She also said, while they were devising a plan, Ethan's father was the one who recruited her.
For the rest of your theory does not have any solid background, just a thought process which may or may not be true.

as for Erynn and the MC, that`s her little brother, when he was present her life was good!
when he left, her world started to fall appart, so yes she is over compensating cause she blames herself!
and she is afraid to loose him, so she acts jealous to anyone trying to "steal him" from her!
thus why she is ok with Alexxis on the secret path, she knows she can trust Lexxi not to steal him!
and ofc if they date, she can optimize her time with her best friends, cause they will be together!
She never blamed herself, not even once. She either asked about why he left, like she did not know or outright put it on MC. She only blame herself for Ethan situation, important point here, not because Ethan bullied MC just self pity and what's going on with her life. She does not over compensate anything either, she is outright jealous. If you want prove, refer yourself the first morning talk with MC. When MC showed pictures of Nikki&Cara her first thought was are they better friends than we were. So I don't agree on anything you say here. Alexis secret path is heavily depends on low Erynn points, starts very late in the game also so she is only okay, if she has zero interest in MC. Also one might argue she is jealous of Layla. In other paths she is jealous of everyone around MC yet she just leads MC on. On top of that, at the masturbate talk she admits she only started to see MC as a sexual partner. Also, very recently she goes from boy to man.
screenshot0400.png

She only sees him as an opportunity to get rid of her fuck ups.
screenshot0221.png
screenshot0409.png

Oh and also, Erynn only stops leading MC on if he outright refuse to help her. If you don't intervene she punishes you by telling Alexis. If you refuse her after you intervened, she just stops all the sexual act. Or if you don't do the photoshoot, no more Erynn for you. Photoshoot can be explained by missed opportunity for MC rather than Erynn's change of attitude but others cannot. So as I see it, as long as she can use MC she is close to MC if not you should try Layla path, because she turns Alexis against you too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warscared

satoru99999

Aug 28, 2023
[/QUOTE]
I am assuming the conversation is the one they are talking right now, from the moment of confession to this part. So it's not like there is some sort of secret conversation.(she just wants ethan not to reveal anything to anybody)

Oct 10, 2022

I am assuming the conversation is the one they are talking right now, from the moment of confession to this part. So it's not like there is some sort of secret conversation.(she just wants ethan not to reveal anything to anybody)
First of all, Erynn does not tell anything worthy in that talk. Whatever Ethan asks she says none of your business. Then says stop bullying him, why are you bullying etc. bunch of nonesense. So there is nothing worthy to threaten Ethan to make his life living hell. Secondly timeline does not fit, after MC ran away he talks with Alexis goes back to the house talk with his mom then come back to Erynn's place and sees Ethan leaving, there should be something in that fade black scene if Erynn and Ethan did not stare each other for a few minutes then she started to threaten him. Lastly, she threatens Ethan to make the conversation secret and then she says leave MC alone. Leaving MC alone is not in the threat bracket, which was the whole topic before the scene change. If it was just about that logic dictates, leaving MC alone should have been part of the threat, not outside.

otto82

Mar 5, 2021
Am I the only one who wishes in the future there's a way to rekindle things with Iris? Long shot I know but she obviously still has feelings for the MC even though she has a thing for Erynn also. I really like her character and seeing as distance was the only thing that broke them up it's easy to see how the feelings could still be there.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Am I the only one who wishes in the future there's a way to rekindle things with Iris? Long shot I know but she obviously still has feelings for the MC even though she has a thing for Erynn also. I really like her character and seeing as distance was the only thing that broke them up it's easy to see how the feelings could still be there.
There is a way to get an Iris scene even though I have never achieved it. I think that you have to ruin your chances with all the other girls to get on her path. I am a big Iris fan too.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
There is a way to get an Iris scene even though I have never achieved it. I think that you have to ruin your chances with all the other girls to get on her path. I am a big Iris fan too.
That's the one relationship that others praise as they really being serious and in love. They also made a sound decision to break up as they are teens and long-distance dating is really hard. So, that's mature couple thinking. And also, she is a cool biker chick. So yeah...

Oct 10, 2022
No, I don't think you are the only one. I am a Nikki fan tbh but I'd love to see an Iris ending.

As all other path, it goes through Layla path. Basically, you need to be on Layla path and Alexis secret path and at the end of beach scene you can choose Iris.

That's the one relationship that others praise as they really being serious and in love. They also made a sound decision to break up as they are teens and long-distance dating is really hard. So, that's mature couple thinking. And also, she is a cool biker chick. So yeah...
That is correct. Also I think they have an incredible chemistry that MC does not have with any other characters. For cool biker chick thing, I can see Alexis become one.

Last edited:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Since some things about the game have been bothering me for a short time, I read the other opinions, views or facts with interest. Some agree with mine, others I cannot understand. But for me the MC is the root of all evil. I have to play an eighteen-year-old, pubescent, cock-controlling idiot with a perception and communication problem that runs through all the episodes. Someone in this thread gave it an apt name: male hiking whore!

But first things first:

The structure of the clique was fine until the MC decided to confess his feelings to Erynn. Due to misinterpretation and lack of communication of the situation, it falls apart. Well, he was twelve or thirteen, you can't have high expectations here.

This is followed by the hurt pride that led to him leaving Erynn's letters and phone calls unanswered.

Now he is building a new life with his stepfather. Finds a real friend in Nathan and his first girlfriend in Iris. The relationship lasted 2 years and ended "quietly" when she moved away. Sorry guys, in my day that would be a “NO GO”. WITHOUT WORDS.

I personally believe that the departure of Iris and the almost simultaneous forced move to Nikki and Cara caused the MC to become what I described above. We, at home, say: “He got a crack!” The MC closes his feelings and only thinks and acts with his cock. None of the girls below give me the feeling that the MC is interested in a REAL RELATIONSHIP!

With Elena and Erynn, it remains to be seen how this will develop. But I'm afraid he just wants to fuck her, nothing more.

The bottom line is: Back to the roots! => IRIS

For this reason I changed my game strategy.
On the one hand I play him as a male hiking whore and fuck everything that isn't on the tree at three and on the other hand I play him as an ice-cold asshole.
In this context, I misused the "Alexis secret path" (plus Nikki path). To get into this path I use Layla as a "door opener" and at the same time start a liaison with Elena. At Layla's doorstep I choose Elena. At the same time, I keep Erynn as small as necessary to keep him in the path. On the beach I switch completely to Iris. Unfortunately for me it has a bad aftertaste: In Iris' dressing room the MC doesn't talk to her, he just fucks her. *shake head*.
The future will prove whether I will be successful with this path.

I don't do the whole thing without ulterior motives:
1. It has been theorized that the "kill-fuck-marry" game on the beach might have an impact on the game - we'll see
2. I haven't given up hope of catching Alexis at the end. I want to keep this door open for as long as possible
3. Alexis' character changes from, at the beginning, a whore to a more positive person
4. If Iris is actually unavailable as a relationship or is killed, the path still remains open
5. My two favorites are in a save game
6. In the worst case scenario, I still have Nikki as a backup!

I have a clear opinion about Ethan: At this point it makes no difference to him whether the MC is there or not. He's a skillfully manipulative asshole who can easily play Erynn and the MC (possibly Alexis) against each other. John's opinion on this is very accurate.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes