dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There's a lot I do. The MC here is barely tolerable...and I sure as hell was not like him when I was 18...very difficult in any kind of media to stick with it if you just dislike the protag and think he a fucking moron.
I get you, if I can't relate a minimum to the MC I stop playing. But I don't find this MC bad, the issue is the plot (drama for the sake of drama) but not really the MC himself. There is a lot of worse MCs, though it's subjective.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I get you, if I can't relate a minimum to the MC I stop playing. But I don't find this MC bad, the issue is the plot (drama for the sake of drama) but not really the MC himself. There is a lot of worse MCs, though it's subjective.
Oh, I think my opinions and views on the pointless drama are well known, going back years lmao. I'm still, just about here, though I am a number of updates begind, we'll see if I bother continuing to stick it out when I get around to catching up with it.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I don't get people who play this game and complain about the drama... like... why are you even playing this if you don't like the drama? :unsure:

It's like not liking dumb drama and forcing yourself to watch Riverdale or some other dumbshit teen drama TV show... why would you do that??? :ROFLMAO:

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
I don't get people who play this game and complain about the drama... like... why are you even playing this if you don't like the drama? :unsure:

It's like not liking dumb drama and forcing yourself to watch Riverdale or some other dumbshit teen drama TV show... why would you do that??? :ROFLMAO:
I am not complaining about the drama I just find it ridiculous that everyone has trouble seeing Erynn for what she is

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
There's a lot I do. The MC here is barely tolerable...and I sure as hell was not like him when I was 18...very difficult in any kind of media to stick with it if you just dislike the protag and think he a fucking moron.
I think in VNs it's specially bad because to a certain degree these games encourage self inserting.
When on many occasions the player character, without prompt, makes dumb decisions and things i would never do... that breaks the connection badly.

On a TV show you can always find a new favorite.

Jul 28, 2023
Can somebody tell me the exact requirments for the Alexis secret path ?
Since the update is coming soon I'm looking to get back into this and this is the one path I somehow never managed to succesfully get.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Since the update is coming soon I'm looking to get back into this and this is the one path I somehow never managed to succesfully get.
For Alexis secret path,
you need to avoid her and be strictly on Erynn's friend path and also be in relationship with Layla.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
My tip would be to look at the first page of this thread. There is a link to the walkthrough PDF. First class and, especially for this game, indispensable!!!

And if, contrary to expectations, you can't handle it, search for my name in this thread. I've posted it before

Reactions: TheOneWhoKnocks29

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021

It's really not that hard to figure out. Some drama people like, some they don't. Some they feel is poorly written or not entertaining. Some they find well written and entertaining. Or poorly written and entertaining. "Drama" isn't some one-sized-fits-all thing.

I loved Blazing Saddles. I didn't like Robin Hood Men in Tights. Both are slapstick goofy comedies.

I loved The Breakfast Club. I didn't really care for Saint Elmo's Fire. Both are drama's.

I loved Army of Darkness. I didn't really care for the first Evil Dead movie. Both are horror movies.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo
Jul 28, 2023
My tip would be to look at the first page of this thread. There is a link to the walkthrough PDF. First class and, especially for this game, indispensable!!!

And if, contrary to expectations, you can't handle it, search for my name in this thread. I've posted it before
I did try once a few months back with the walkthrough but I probably messed up somewhere along the way since I didn't get it(probably the Erynn points after looking up your comment).
Thanks for the advice.

Reactions: minibaer12
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes