Oct 10, 2022
Drifty's a fan, I guess?
Or paying respect back since almost half of the decent AVNs has either Cece or Lexi as cameos or both. There was a post in a thread, iirc Chasing Sunset thread, that shows cross cameos and Leap of Faith has the majority.:unsure:

Or like you said, a fan of Intertwined. If so we may see more. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Or paying respect back since almost half of the decent AVNs has either Cece or Lexi as cameos or both. There was a post in a thread, iirc Chasing Sunset thread, that shows cross cameos and Leap of Faith has the majority.:unsure:

Or like you said, a fan of Intertwined. If so we may see more. :giggle:
I didn't understand the Chasing Sunsets cameo until I played Leap of Faith.

If developers didn't kill each other over creative differences, I'd like to see a one-off crossover game with famous characters from AVNs.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I didn't understand the Chasing Sunsets cameo until I played Leap of Faith.

If developers didn't kill each other over creative differences, I'd like to see a one-off crossover game with famous characters from AVNs.
Just no.

Crossovers and cameos have got stupid now and as for Drifty, as someone who thinks his first game would be incredibly below average in every department (and would not be hailed as some masterpiece if he had kept his personal situation out of it, the only reason it's lauded)...he seems intent on making his new VN a who's who of VN's than actually creating a coherant and good story.

So, just no.

Oct 10, 2022
Hoping ASAP cause I am one of the " only a few loonies like nyx val as a character " even some other loonies think their opinion is the only right one. :sick:
Hey, that's not true I like Val as a character too. I always fond of characters that their life does not revolve around MC, which makes Val a perfect candidate.

Not my favourite but still like her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes