Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I have a hard time choosing between Val, Nikki, Layla, Elena, Gabi, Erynn.

Yes. I like you, I have a theory that Val's mom might also become a possible Ll2 or most likely, at least part, of more drama between Val and MC.

Remember this last scene? It seems to hint at something possible with the mom (or Nyx is just teasing.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OFC if Val's mom will be LI , then we will have another discussion :giggle::whistle::sneaky:;)
but as I read posts , Nyx said Mel is a LI , so How and when :unsure::unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Have you and LSC ever had a real relationship? Just askin, not judgin. Because discussin something like that is best done in person. Not on the phone or in text. It's better to be lookin in someone's face/eyes when discussin important things. Just my 2cents. But I'm old af and still livin in the past.
It's simple, this forum has a direct message function and we use it sometimes... talk about various topics of the game... the Intertwined thread itself we reserve for important things like shitting on someone's favorite waifu.

He's not my boyfriend or anything(not that there's anything wrong with that :cool: ).

In the previous update posts, Nyx was quoted as saying that there will be a lot of important phone calls made by the MC or made to the MC while he is working at his mother's restaurant.

https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-11-2-nyx.53676/post-11706260

Back to it...
As we've discussed before, right now she has very little backstory, it's fertile terrain for explaining some of her behaviour such as...
Why she has no issues moving in on a guy that has a GF?
Why was she taking those sexy selfies on her phone, and did she send them to anyone?
Why is she still giving Darryl a shot/using him to piss off the MC?

After the beach scene(assuming you also have Alexis active) i believe i'ts crucial for her character to have some kind of talk and open up, something like "So what are we? Am i always going to be the other?" that sort of thing... and then reveal a bit of her backstory maybe.
Maybe the phone call should act as a preview rather than the big convo.

OFC if Val's mom will be LI , then we will have another discussion :giggle::whistle::sneaky:;)
It will be interesting if we meet the cougar and she doesn't recognize the MC, could lead to some fun shenanigans.

Could you kindly leave Nikki out of your shenanigans 'cause SHE IS ALL MINE!
Sometimes i wish i could find some negative things to say about Nikki just to mess with you, but she's an awesome virtual GF :love:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Never saw that scene, but I haven't played since Val saved our asses durin the altercation with the Tweedle Dumbass Douchebag Brothers.
That scene with Val's mom happens after our early morning run with Val at the beach.

The Douchebag Brothers have laid low the past few updates.

Like meeting the mothers of the other ladies, my guess is, the MC meets Val's mom at their apartment or if Val's mom is indeed a famous actress who is a cast member of Entanglement (who is Mel's client), we might meet Val's mom at the TV show set.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Like meeting the mothers of the other ladies, my guess is, the MC meets Val's mom at their apartment or if Val's mom is indeed a famous actress who is a cast member of Entanglement (who is Mel's client), we might meet Val's mom at the TV show set.
Another new idea, since now the MC has (possibly) worked as a model and Val's mom might be the "Entaglement" actress, maybe they get booked for a shoot together... and things go from there.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Like meeting the mothers of the other ladies, my guess is, the MC meets Val's mom at their apartment or if Val's mom is indeed a famous actress who is a cast member of Entanglement (who is Mel's client), we might meet Val's mom at the TV show set. [/ISPOILER]
Another new idea, since now the MC has (possibly) worked as a model and Val's mom might be the "Entaglement" actress, maybe they get booked for a shoot together... and things go from there.
OOOKK , Now any hint about Mel path (OFC not dreams ) or it is only Nyx teasing us.

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
He's not my boyfriend or anything(not that there's anything wrong with that :cool: ).
I never even thought about that. But if you had to say that he's not, I guess he is and that's ok. :ROFLMAO:

That scene with Val's mom happens after our early morning run with Val at the beach.

The Douchebag Brothers have laid low the past few updates.
I need to catch up. Was just tryin to wait for the next update to drop.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
We're out of touch dude...we're relics of a bygone era when things were done properly...

There's a reason in many countries around the world, the number of under 21 year olds who have never had a relationship/or sex is increasing year on year...because they do all that shit by fucking text now too. I'd be amazed if some of them actually knew what real daylight looked like lol.
The older I get, the more I wish I never lived long enough to see how the world has become. It just gets worse and worse.

Oct 10, 2022
Sometimes i wish i could find some negative things to say about Nikki just to mess with you, but she's an awesome virtual GF :love:
She is awesome, isn't she? So much so, it's unfair to other LIs especially Cara.

I can she doesn't move to our town/ city and gets proper character development :)
She will when MC graduate. They will be the first couple in Intertwined universe that raise their children together. :LOL:

I agree...

Obviously...
Thank you for your understanding. ;)
How so?

When you actually look at this from a distance and with reason...all the girls could literally be related to each other. There is very little difference between the vast majority of them. They are all strikingly similar in looks.
Then don't look at them from a distance. ;)

Nope, nothing like that. They are just truthsayers. :LOL:

Hey she's not just yours bro:(:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
She is awesome, isn't she? So much so, it's unfair to other LIs especially Cara.
That's very true, i start the thing thinking "this is suppoused to be a Cara run" then comes the crucial point and i pick Nikki lol.
And it's not because Cara is bad, there's nothing about her that pisses me off or anything, it's just that Nikki is a lot of fun to be around.

Oct 10, 2022
this feels weird you guys are having a proper discussion of Valeria without some random asshole coming in and brining in their theory she is the MC's 1/2 sister for once and I probably just jinxed it
Santiago is MC's father, right?
Both Mel and Emily whom both know Santiago said MC looks like his father. MC and Mr. Navarro really look like each other. Also compare Santi and Navarro from each photos, they are the same except the haircut and maybe a little bit of tan. So we can say, Mr. Navarro is MC's father.

Now check this photo,
screenshot0276.png

Isn't the look on Navarro's face concerned father? We can read every expression actually Zach looks excited, Val annoyed, Sha'Cari amused and Navarro concerned. Now what would a concerned father do? Check on his daughter. That's exactly what he does.
screenshot0278.png

Now, this part is better. Everyone wants to talk to important agent guy. Even Tori was excited about him. Sha'Cari the girl whom considered the best was pleased to talk to him. He stops whatever he was doing to check on a girl, btw this is after race everybody hugs each other so nothing unusual for an sport agent, she does not even look at him and responds annoyed. Just like Layla did with principal. Some may even consider rude.
screenshot0411.png
Also look at Navarro's face, isn't it the face a father just got an attitude from his daughter? So it's highly possible that Val is his daughter.

So all in all, that means MC is Val's half sister.:LOL::ROFLMAO::p

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes