LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I think it's time to take a closer look at the protagonists' family relationships.

What is considered reasonably certain:
MC = mother is Emily and father is Santiago
Erynn = mother is Melissa, father is not yet known.
Alexis = mother is Adrianna, biological father is not yet known.
Iris = father is John, mother is as yet unknown.

Otherwise NOTHING is secured. We assume things, but does it correspond to reality? Let's just take Layla as an example: We are assuming that Adrianna and Mr. Monroe are the biological parents. But is that actually the case? Nothing is certain about the others, not even their mothers as biological mothers. Even between Erynn and Iris I have a bad suspicion that goes beyond what has already been discussed here.

I'll take the game title at its word: "INTERTWINED". The setting of the story actually begins ~20 years ago. We only know bits and pieces about this.
Expanding on this...
MC=Mother Emily, father is named Santiago, the father is responsible for his Latino looks and he's suppoused to look a lot like him.

Erynn=Mother Melissa, father a tall, blonde guy with tatoos... there's one strong possibility here(or a sudden asspull just to surprise people).

Alexis= Adrianna is her biological mother, when she has the "use protection" talk with Layla she reminds her that she got preggo with Alexis at 18 years old to reinforce that she should "cover up" with the MC.
No such info on Layla or if the guy who lives at their house is their biological father, but it seems more likely the case.

Iris= Daughter of John(most likely biological), mother never brought up... since he dated her for 2 years already the MC might know things we don't and he doesn't need to ask "where is your mother?" now.

Elena=Mother Ava, father absent.

Val= Mother yet to be named(moves towns often), father not yet mentioned.

Nikki and Cara= We have met both parents and have the full backstory of this family, unbelievable!!!!!

Nyx does love family trouble huh.

We've met, kind of, Lexi and Layla's dad. He was in the kitched when their mom was makin dinner, but he left. He may also be the guy was was tryin to rush Erynn when we were talkin to her on the phone that time.
That's highly unlikely, one of the options brought up to help Erynn was Alexis dad(who she says has a soft spot for Erynn), they shoot it down because he is famous, but Erynn is receptive to the idea of doing this with him.
She probably wouldn't be happy hearing the suggestion had he hired her services just a couple of weeks back.

Oct 10, 2022
Erynn=Mother Melissa, father a tall, blonde guy with tatoos... there's one strong possibility here(or a sudden asspull just to surprise people).
It's almost certain John is the father. Mel talked about who was Erynn's father with flashbacks and even though we don't see his face, he has exact same tattoo of John's. Though, there is teeny tiny problem with it which is John's tattoo's are not consistent.

MC=Mother Emily, father is named Santiago, the father is responsible for his Latino looks and he's suppoused to look a lot like him.
People are almost sure his father is Navarro, though I have my doubts about it. Though, Navarro really looks like MC. So that can be possible. Btw, would not be perfect if Andres is his father. While Emily is pretty sure about Santiago, she was already dating Andres when she learnt she was pregnant and she assumed Santi is the father.

Alexis= Adrianna is her biological mother, when she has the "use protection" talk with Layla she reminds her that she got preggo with Alexis at 18 years old to reinforce that she should "cover up" with the MC.
No such info on Layla or if the guy who lives at their house is their biological father, but it seems more likely the case.
In the flashbacks Alexis' father is not in the picture. Adriana mentioned Alexis was staying with grandparents iirc, so there is a possibility that Layla and Alexis being half-sisters. Also if I am correct Zo is the husband of Adriana, if so as Zo is also being friends with Santiago Emily should have known Adriana more than just a roommate.

Iris= Daughter of John(most likely biological), mother never brought up... since he dated her for 2 years already the MC might know things we don't and he doesn't need to ask "where is your mother?" now.
I am not entirely sure about this but iirc, Iris' mother left or died while Iris was small and John raised her as a single dad. I don't think we'll ever see her mother.

Elena=Mother Ava, father absent.
Nyx joked about Elena being MC's half sister. Maybe she is hiding the truth behind the joke?

Nikki and Cara= We have met both parents and have the full backstory of this family, unbelievable!!!!!
Yeah, Nikki is just perfect in every way. She has very good relationship with both parents. Cara's relation with Mike is not the best but it's getting there.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Don't you think Lexi or at least Layla would say "Stepdad" at some point if he wasn't their bio dad? They don't. They use the actual term dad.
I never once called my stepfather 'step'....until now (he dead now) when talking to people so they know if I'm talking about my dad or my 'father'...never called him my stepdad when at home or to friends or gf etc.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I never once called my stepfather 'step'....until now (he dead now) when talking to people so they know if I'm talking about my dad or my 'father'...never called him my stepdad when at home or to friends or gf etc.
If the dude step up and raised the girls would be natural to call him dad if bio is out of the picture.
I think people are wantin incest so bad and with all the teasin Nyx does about it, they're seein incest everywhere. Next people are goin to say that Gabi is our auntie and Elena is our cousin.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It's almost certain John is the father. Mel talked about who was Erynn's father with flashbacks and even though we don't see his face, he has exact same tattoo of John's. Though, there is teeny tiny problem with it which is John's tattoo's are not consistent.
The tatoo problem maybe will be solved when the remake reaches John, i don't know why Nyx went with the old set of tatoos rather than the more up to date, but oh well...
It would be a huge asspull to make someone else Erynn's dad now.

People are almost sure his father is Navarro, though I have my doubts about it. Though, Navarro really looks like MC. So that can be possible. Btw, would not be perfect if Andres is his father. While Emily is pretty sure about Santiago, she was already dating Andres when she learnt she was pregnant and she assumed Santi is the father.
Navarro seems to fit the best, and Nyx said it's someone who we've met, not some random guy that will appear out of nowhere.
I do admit that Andres being actually the father would be a neat trick lol.

In the flashbacks Alexis' father is not in the picture. Adriana mentioned Alexis was staying with grandparents iirc, so there is a possibility that Layla and Alexis being half-sisters. Also if I am correct Zo is the husband of Adriana, if so as Zo is also being friends with Santiago Emily should have known Adriana more than just a roommate.
If it is Zo he was also a college student, so he can't attend to Alexis when Adriana has to study for exams, hence staying with the grandparents...
A couple of things about the girls, Adriana uses the surname Moore, while both Alexis and Layla use Monroe which must come from their dad, it's not absolute proof, but most likely the same guy made both of them... and he doesn't seem to favour/protect one kid over the the other.

Zo and Santiago did hang out when in college, but Emily says Adriana was a roommate that was never there... and she admits she mostly stayed at her family home and probably didn't party as much being already a mother.

I am not entirely sure about this but iirc, Iris' mother left or died while Iris was small and John raised her as a single dad. I don't think we'll ever see her mother.
Iris' mom seems a non topic, never brought up.
I don't think it will be made a topic... but oh well.
If it is i hope the exposition is done well, it might get awkward seeing Iris explaining to her ex(?)boyfriend about her mother despite the fact that they dated for 2 years.

Nyx joked about Elena being MC's half sister. Maybe she is hiding the truth behind the joke?
It would be in character for Santiago to knock her up and run... I don't think it will happen because Nyx is steering clear of incest, but it's not impossible.

Maybe she's Andres kid... wouldn't that be something? :p .

Yeah, Nikki is just perfect in every way. She has very good relationship with both parents. Cara's relation with Mike is not the best but it's getting there.
Yeah score another point for her, no need to solve daddy issues lol.

With all these single moms... i wonder how many girls we can knock up by endgame? At least a basketball team right? :cool:

Don't you think Lexi or at least Layla would say "Stepdad" at some point if he wasn't their bio dad? They don't. They use the actual term dad.
I fall fairly strongly on the side that the guy that hangs around the Monroe house is the biological father of both girls, i just don't have absolute proof to make an affirmation, so i'm doing a bit of a devil's advocate.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes