Oct 10, 2022
This is almost enough for me to forget about Team Erynn or Alexis for a minute cause well Valeria's ass is just pure heaven you can lose your self in just looking at it.
Giving up too quickly man. It's so quick I even question did you ever like Erynn to begin with?

If it is Zo he was also a college student, so he can't attend to Alexis when Adriana has to study for exams, hence staying with the grandparents...
A couple of things about the girls, Adriana uses the surname Moore, while both Alexis and Layla use Monroe which must come from their dad, it's not absolute proof, but most likely the same guy made both of them... and he doesn't seem to favour/protect one kid over the the other.

Zo and Santiago did hang out when in college, but Emily says Adriana was a roommate that was never there... and she admits she mostly stayed at her family home and probably didn't party as much being already a mother.
I never think that way, yeah. I assumed he was out of picture but you are probably right. Also yeah, he is a very good father if you ask me.
I am more sure he is Zo than Navarro being Santiago tbh. I even have screenshots to support it, though I recently flooded the thread with them so maybe I should skip them for awhile.
The tatoo problem maybe will be solved when the remake reaches John
I am not sure how she is making remakes but tattoo thing is really confusing.

Iris' mom seems a non topic, never brought up.
Really? I feel like I've seen something about it but I may have confused with someone else.

With all these single moms... i wonder how many girls we can knock up by endgame? At least a basketball team right? :cool:
If Nyx can be trustable, game gonna end within next a few months. (not real time, in game time. She said before summer and it's already spring) She also said pregnancy possible but no preggo LIs running around.

Maybe she's Andres kid... wouldn't that be something? :p .
Hard to explain the devil duo but Andres also prone to cheating, so maybe.
I can even think a drama for that. What if, Elena's mom is the one that Andres supposed to date. Emily never said Santiago had more than a kiss. Maybe Andres went back to her, had Elena then broke up with her. After awhile he started see her again. He blamed Emily with cheating and that kind of blame can be his way of deflecting his cheating on Emily, if he had the kids around his divorce they should be around 8 years old which is also fitting. After that, he could not keep going so left the town. Basically, ran away. :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: mnotwoke

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Even between Erynn and Iris I have a bad suspicion that goes beyond what has already been discussed here.
Erynn=Mother Melissa, father a tall, blonde guy with tatoos... there's one strong possibility here(or a sudden asspull just to surprise people).

Iris= Daughter of John(most likely biological), mother never brought up... since he dated her for 2 years already the MC might know things we don't and he doesn't need to ask "where is your mother?" now.
It's almost certain John is the father. Mel talked about who was Erynn's father with flashbacks and even though we don't see his face, he has exact same tattoo of John's. Though, there is teeny tiny problem with it which is John's tattoo's are not consistent.

I am not entirely sure about this but iirc, Iris' mother left or died while Iris was small and John raised her as a single dad. I don't think we'll ever see her mother.
I have a kind of déjà vu with a novel that came out about 75 years ago.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Giving up too quickly man. It's so quick I even question did you ever like Erynn to begin with?
Maybe when Erynn finally bends over for me I won't be so quick to have a moment of weakness. After all im a ass man and I do love replaying that scene where Erynn bounces the volleyball off her ass cause it's one of the few scenes we get a nice look at it and it's a nice one :)

Oct 10, 2022
Maybe when Erynn finally bends over for me I won't be so quick to have a moment of weakness. After all im a ass man and I do love replaying that scene where Erynn bounces the volleyball off her ass cause it's one of the few scenes we get a nice look at it and it's a nice one :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Dessolos

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think people are wantin incest so bad and with all the teasin Nyx does about it, they're seein incest everywhere. Next people are goin to say that Gabi is our auntie and Elena is our cousin.
well.............. since you mentioned it then ..............

NO , Boobs Boobs Bo Bo :whistle::giggle:
oh? didn't think that about you.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Think What ? definitely I am Boobs Lover , even I and my friend "Boobs Lover - is his account name" always makes Boobs competition for our games girls :p
okay go best boobs in this game. For me it's Elena I just love the color of her areola / nipples. Followed by Erynn then im not sure maybe Val then Nikki id have to compare Val vs Nikki to know for sure who gets 3rd place.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Think What ? definitely I am Boobs Lover , even I and my friend "Boobs Lover - is his account name" always makes Boobs competition for our games girls :p
well outside of your 3 lis (or is it 2 nowadays since you ditched yoon) only is/was booby.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
okay go best boobs in this game. For me it's Elena I just love the color of her areola / nipples. Followed by Erynn then im not sure maybe Val then Nikki id have to compare Val vs Nikki to know for sure who gets 3rd place.
in the camp I choose Val for Boobs and Elena for ass compititions but the best Boobs in this game IMO is Gabi for sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 10, 2022
Nikki is definite answer for that, she is also leads the ass game too if you are wondering. You guys can choose the runner-ups.;)

• Red Heart
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LSC82 and Maviarab

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I have a kind of déjà vu with a novel that came out about 75 years ago.
Let's assume i'm a dumbass and could you spell out which novel you mean? i'm drawing blanks here lol.

I never think that way, yeah. I assumed he was out of picture but you are probably right. Also yeah, he is a very good father if you ask me.
I am more sure he is Zo than Navarro being Santiago tbh. I even have screenshots to support it, though I recently flooded the thread with them so maybe I should skip them for awhile.
When the Emily, Melissa, Santiago flashback happens Zo is at the bar hanging out with Santiago, so he probably was a college student there too and buddies with Santi.
The fact that he's suppoused to be famous, played sports but is now retired do point to Zo, everything aligns.
Alexis was already a 2 year old and Layla was either in the oven or about to be...

Mr Monroe is protective and cares for both girls, everything seems to indicate a stable relationship with no caveats, it's good that we have at least one(even if i furiously want to bang his wife lol).

I am not sure how she is making remakes but tattoo thing is really confusing.
There was a statement on that, Nyx changed his Tatoos between his first appearance and his current look, she's gradually remaking the game so eventually she's gonna address this... it's just weird that the Tatoos from "flashback John" seem to follow the original design rather than the updated one... Oh well "flashback John" is there for 1 or 2 renders so not a huge amounts of work.

Really? I feel like I've seen something about it but I may have confused with someone else.
Can't say i remember anything said about Iris' mom...

If Nyx can be trustable, game gonna end within next a few months. (not real time, in game time. She said before summer and it's already spring) She also said pregnancy possible but no preggo LIs running around.
She's not gonna force our hand with a pregnancy while the game is still going on.... but maybe in the final update, when you seem to be heading for a happy ending with girl "x"... A bunch of the girls you fucked during the game show up to saying they have bad news lol.
It would the ultimate Nyx style fuck you, "Oh you think you navigated the maze, fucked every girl in town and came out allright? Surprise motherfucker!!!" lol

Hard to explain the devil duo but Andres also prone to cheating, so maybe.
I can even think a drama for that. What if, Elena's mom is the one that Andres supposed to date. Emily never said Santiago had more than a kiss. Maybe Andres went back to her, had Elena then broke up with her. After awhile he started see her again. He blamed Emily with cheating and that kind of blame can be his way of deflecting his cheating on Emily, if he had the kids around his divorce they should be around 8 years old which is also fitting. After that, he could not keep going so left the town. Basically, ran away. :LOL:
Emily says she never did anything with Santiago after getting back with Andres, according to her she sat down and talked about how the MC was doing, Santiago agreed to stay away since the MC believed Andres was his biological father.

It's possible that Andres had a thing with Ava at the same time he was going out with Emily, ultimately choosing to stay0 with Emily... and when he started to get suspicious of Emily and Santiago he rekindled an old flame... or maybe the kids have a different dad...

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
, according to her she sat down and talked about how the MC was doing,
I don't fucking believe it one bit tbh. If truly they did not do anything then Santiago was the one that decided to not to.

It's possible that Andres had a thing with Ava at the same time he was going out with Emily, ultimately choosing to stay0 with Emily... and when he started to get suspicious of Emily and Santiago he rekindled an old flame... or maybe the kids have a different dad...
Well I can see Nyx going for this type of drama, also an opportunity to Andres' return. Btw, he is one of the most stupid person I've ever seen. Dude looked after his enemy's kid as a revenge. I wonder did he mow the lawn of Santiago to punish him, maybe paid Santiago's debts to teach him a lesson.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes