Oct 10, 2022
Cool, I'll have to try that but I'm really bad at this game. ;) I have to admit I've done 3 playthroughs and I have yet to NOT fall completely for Layla each time.
Here's the scene, don't open if wanna see it by yourself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I don't think there is a mistake, when you tell your bf that you are pregnant from your ex that's the end of it. How she said it was very clear indication it was her idea anyway. I am pregnant from my ex and I don't want anything from you, what was this?
Again, i think that's very fair, it just gives her the excuse that she didn't do it, he did.

Yeah, I completely agree with you. Nyx never cut a slack to Andres. She either had an affair with Santi or Santi became more mature and refused an affair, there is no fucking way that Emily was against the idea. Though I think she outright lied to MC.
Having secret meetings with your former flame is an uber dodgy situation... and the way Emily sounds mellow about the guy that put one in the oven and ran doesn't help things either.

Let's see what's said when we meet Santi...
Affair?
Santi not interested(btw, i don't think any women would think fondly of a guy who passed on her, maybe he was already married and she forgave... but still)?
Or somehow completely innocent meetings just to discuss their child?

I don't know but i think somehow we are going to end up with the least believable choice, i highly doubt we will end up with a situation where Andres was right in the end.

Fuck no, please no.

Depends on ex and how you broke up. In Iris case they did not even broke up officially, an uncertainty was waiting for them and they stopped seeing each other. So it's very possible, on top of that Iris still has feelings for MC.
Yeah, i hope i'm wrong on that theory.
Iris didn't set a strong first impression with me but now i think she's a breath of fresh air, contrary to the "lovey dovey" behaviour of most other girls here, Iris is just confident, upfront and full of attitude.
And of course she still feels a big connection to our guy.
Underrated scene few people notice, when we go with Alexis to the dorm room and Iris is dancing naked... one of the questions Alexis asks is basically "What's going on with you? Why are you so happy?" and Iris responds "nothing, i just ran into a person i thought i would never see again."

First one for me, I was a plain idiot back then and I fucked it up. So I'd like a second chance on that.
Yeah... i think most of us are gonna have at least one of these, i know i do.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oct 10, 2022
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: mnotwoke

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If any LI has to die I think I rather it be Iris sadly I just kind of like the rest more even Val someone who I think needs alot more character development for me to like for more than her looks. But if we can get Tori or Zach to take the bullet that would be perfect then no LI i like has to die. But my gut feeling tells me it won't be a LI but John that get killed if something like that does happen.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If any LI has to die I think I rather it be Iris sadly I just kind of like the rest more even Val someone who I think needs alot more character development for me to like for more than her looks. But if we can get Tori or Zach to take the bullet that would be perfect then no LI i like has to die. But my gut feeling tells me it won't be a LI but John that get killed if something like that does happen.
Hell, should be Tori + her asshole bf, Zach AND Ethan takin the bullet on it.

Oct 10, 2022
Fucking heretic, what did Iris do to you! She is nothing but lovely.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

We remember: At the airport when she was leaving, Nikki threatened that he would no longer be so lenient with his girlfriend (whoever that is).

*Dream mode on* Girlfriend is Iris

Bitch fight round one.

I'm lying in my lounge chair, LSC82 gets the popcorn and Defenestrator.for.traitor is responsible for getting the beer

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well it's an option kill Erynn, fuck Iris, marry Alexis. ;)
Umm... No. We've fucked Iris already, don't want to kill Erynn as it will make Melissa sad and Marryin Alexis is already the plan in one save and marry Elena in the other. So, I'm ok with Iris and her damn roo takin the bullet. I mean since Nyx won't accept 4 other lives in her death march. :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Umm... No. We've fucked Iris already, don't want to kill Erynn as it will make Melissa sad and Marryin Alexis is already the plan in one save and marry Elena in the other. So, I'm ok with Iris and her damn roo takin the bullet. I mean since Nyx won't accept 4 other lives in her death march. :ROFLMAO:
You're missing a good point: Iris is his first girlfriend and you won't forget her for the rest of your life. If she gets killed, the MC will run amok!!!

Oct 10, 2022

You make a very good point about Melissa but MC also makes a very good point that John would kill him. I think MC can use Erynn's death to get close to Melissa also. Iris does not carry a baggage as heavy as Erynn's. Also I fucking hate Erynn.
Hmmm.... I think I'll double tap Erynn to be sure she is dead, ignore Alexis and fuck&marry Iris. ;)

So I hope Daryl, Zack, Ethan and Erynn will share same fate. I think we can tie Daryl to Zack and Ethan to Erynn, we can shot one each and throw them in a river. Here's your 4 bodies. :giggle:

Oct 10, 2022
We remember: At the airport when she was leaving, Nikki threatened that he would no longer be so lenient with his girlfriend (whoever that is).

*Dream mode on* Girlfriend is Iris

Bitch fight round one.

I'm lying in my lounge chair, LSC82 gets the popcorn and Defenestrator.for.traitor is responsible for getting the beer
If you guys are okay with it I have a friend who makes home-brew dark beer, I can bring that. Be aware though, it sneaks up on people.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes