Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
if it's a choice I don't think ill ever let Erynn die in any of my saves I simp to hard for her after she is tied for 1st place as my favorite AVN LI

Reactions: mnotwoke

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You're missing a good point: Iris is his first girlfriend and you won't forget her for the rest of your life. If she gets killed, the MC will run amok!!!
And?

You make a very good point about Melissa but MC also makes a very good point that John would kill him. I think MC can use Erynn's death to get close to Melissa also. Iris does not carry a baggage as heavy as Erynn's. Also I fucking hate Erynn.
Hmmm.... I think I'll double tap Erynn to be sure she is dead, ignore Alexis and fuck&marry Iris. ;)

So I hope Daryl, Zack, Ethan and Erynn will share same fate. I think we can tie Daryl to Zack and Ethan to Erynn, we can shot one each and throw them in a river. Here's your 4 bodies. :giggle:
I hate Iris as much as I hate Erynn. Doesn't matter to me how Nyx makes the MC feel about her, Iris can fuck right off. I just don't want Melissa to be sad. Which could push her over the edge and off herself. Not havin that shit. Also, after the bs shit flirtin John did with our mom, he can die also.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PeraDrnda

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
If any LI has to die I think I rather it be Iris sadly I just kind of like the rest more even Val someone who I think needs alot more character development for me to like for more than her looks. But if we can get Tori or Zach to take the bullet that would be perfect then no LI i like has to die. But my gut feeling tells me it won't be a LI but John that get killed if something like that does happen.
I was disappointed there was no option to drown Alexis at the beach.
I wanted to play the fuck-marry-kill for keeps.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Also, after the bs shit flirtin John did with our mom, he can die also.
This is the first time ive seen someone not like John I personally don't see what the problem is with him flirting with our mom is tbh, since they are both single but that's just me.

haha I had a hard time between marry Erynn or Alexis cause I do like Alexis almost as much

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
This is the first time ive seen someone not like John I personally don't see what the problem is with him flirting with our mom is tbh, since they are both single but that's just me.
I wouldn't have given two shits, IF he didn't do it in front of me. I also told mom I wouldn't like it if they dated because of that shit. I get it, they're both single. Don't do that shit in front of me. If you do, you can fuck off.

Reactions: PeraDrnda
Oct 10, 2022
my posts were after the BIG CLIFFHANGER episode
you know, the one that made half the people ask themselves why they're still playing this shitshow
and mine is wishful thinking. :LOL:

Holy fuck, what did she do? Also if we gonna drown someone go do that on Daryl and his sidekick. ;)

I hate Iris as much as I hate Erynn. Doesn't matter to me how Nyx makes the MC feel about her, Iris can fuck right off. I just don't want Melissa to be sad. Which could push her over the edge and off herself. Not havin that shit. Also, after the bs shit flirtin John did with our mom, he can die also.
Sounds interesting, can you elaborate? I think she is cool and hot. You'll be there for Melissa, an opportunity for you, dontcha think? First time I am seeing someone does not like John, I am mostly indifferent to him.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Sounds interesting, can you elaborate? I think she is cool and hot. You'll be there for Melissa, an opportunity for you, dontcha think? First time I am seeing someone does not like John, I am mostly indifferent to him.
Elaborate how? We broke up, done, finito. I'll be there for her as a friend ONLY. Not an opportunity for me in the slightest. That doesn't change the fact she lost a daughter. As for John, I stated it above to Des. That shit pissed me off. So, he can fuck off.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Where do you put Iris on your ranking. I personally don't really dislike anything about Iris other than her new looks compared to when she had long hair . She is a hard one for me to rank as I don't love her like I do with Erynn , Alexis and Elena but I think I might like her more than Nikki and Cara not sure.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Let's leave the fun aside and compare the LI's when the going gets tough.

Falling out of my perspective
- Layla and Cara out immediately. Too young, too inexperienced, etc.
- Elena is also out, for family reasons
- Valeria has already kicked Ethan in the balls, that had a WOW effect, but their friendship hasn't progressed that far yet
- Erynn is also out, she stabs the MC in the back at the first opportunity
- I would trust Alexis IF it wasn't for her friendship with Erynn and their interactions

So who is left then, right Nikki and I actually trust her to be 100% behind the MC and if necessary, would fight like a lioness FOR THE MC.

And Iris: She is the great unknown. What will she do? And above all, for whom?

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
haha I had a hard time between marry Erynn or Alexis cause I do like Alexis almost as much
We differ here, for me one is at the top and the other... well she's nearly six feet under.

Holy fuck, what did she do? Also if we gonna drown someone go do that on Daryl and his sidekick. ;)
Sure he may deserve drowning but he wasn't playing the game.

About Alexis... you know how you feel about Erynn(btw i thought you had turned a new leaf here, at least you said so)? That's Alexis for me...
She exists... she's a hypocrite, she's unbelievable as a person and she's boring, each time she opens her mouth it saps my will to live a little bit.

Oct 10, 2022
Elaborate how? We broke up, done, finito. I'll be there for her as a friend ONLY. Not an opportunity for me in the slightest. That doesn't change the fact she lost a daughter. As for John, I stated it above to Des. That shit pissed me off. So, he can fuck off.
I mean you said you hate her as much as Erynn, so I thought you have one or two reasons to hate her. She even shares your idea that MC and her done. If not hate and simply kt ks just not choosing her, understandable.

Oct 10, 2022
About Alexis... you know how you feel about Erynn(btw i thought you had turned a new leaf here, at least you said so)? That's Alexis for me...
She exists... she's a hypocrite, she's unbelievable as a person and she's boring, each time she opens her mouth it saps my will to live a little bit.
I hated both Alexis and Erynn then after I played every path and tried to be open minded, I had turned a new leaf for Alexis, not for Erynn. For Erynn I said I need some more information and did not change my mind on her. Though, I am mostly joking about Erynn and her possible horrible, painful death.
I also thought the same for Alexis but changed my mind about it. I think even though she handled terribly the Erynn situation, she did not have any bad intention about it. Being boring and simply not liking her is personal preferences but I understand, even agree on some level. She is a little bit too much clingy for my taste.

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes