LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I don't fucking believe it one bit tbh. If truly they did not do anything then Santiago was the one that decided to not to.
Nyx being a woman she tends to make her female characters a bit too perfect, so even though the situation looks tremedously suspiscious, "woman is having secret meetings with her former fling", which let's be frank 10 times out of 10 times leads to cheating, in game she manages to just talk about their child and it doesn't go anywhere.

There are more examples of this in the game... only dudes get to be assholes.

Well I can see Nyx going for this type of drama, also an opportunity to Andres' return. Btw, he is one of the most stupid person I've ever seen. Dude looked after his enemy's kid as a revenge. I wonder did he mow the lawn of Santiago to punish him, maybe paid Santiago's debts to teach him a lesson.
True that, he wanted to get one over Santiago by stealing her from him, that's already stupid enough...
You don't need to marry the woman to piss him off(as i said that's already a stupid thing to do), just banging her for a few months will do it.

But, specially so when she's preggo with his baby...

Oct 10, 2022
Nyx being a woman she tends to make her female characters a bit too perfect, so even though the situation looks tremedously suspiscious, "woman is having secret meetings with her former fling", which let's be frank 10 times out of 10 times leads to cheating, in game she manages to just talk about their child and it doesn't go anywhere.
I am not sure Emily is perfect. As I see it, after Santi left her she went for Andres as a rebound. She broke up with Andres with the first possibility of being back together with Santi. Inviting Mel, going to a bar which surprisingly Santi was hanging out with his friend, then tease the hell out of him. Invited him to the pier and all the cuddling, touching etc. remember how happy she was. Then when pregnancy thing did not brought Santi back, she took back that idiot Andres. When her path crossed with Santi again, she started seeing him again even though it made her "husband" angry. Should not she consider what was Andres feeling a little bit, if she cared him even tiny bit? She even said after Andres got angry, she kept seeing Santi secretly. Why the secrecy if nothing was going on? When MC reached to a certain age and she no longer needed Andres, she gave him the boot again. Also a while back I posted a pic of Emily carried by Santi while Mel present, if we consider that is not an error on Nyx's part. Then even after Santi leaving her stranded, his parents tried buy her out she was happily hanged out with Santi. Whenever MC did something she always reminisced of Santi but whenever topic came to Andres she was indifferent at best. She even admitted that she will always love Santi because he gave her MC but she said I don't fucking care what Andres does we are divorced for a long while even though Andres did raise MC. Even after their divorce he looked after him but she was quick to dismiss that altogether. Santi was nothing but a sperm donor but she always spoke highly of him and Andres literally gave his lifetime and she was not even grateful. She literally mentioned once and that was it, all the other times she talked about him like he was a devil. When she said Andres is not your father to MC, remember how irritated she was each time MC called Andres his father. The resentment was disgusting at best. He maybe not his biodad but dude fucking raised him, last 5 years as a single dad but she could not even handled MC calling him dad. Everything Andres did was nothing to her. I still disgusted how happy she was when she learnt Andres cheated on Nikki's mother. She immediately asked her number, offered her help but she did not get her number to congratulate before the wedding. Emily is one of the worst character in all AVNs, being hot does not change this fact.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I am not sure Emily is perfect. As I see it, after Santi left her she went for Andres as a rebound. She broke up with Andres with the first possibility of being back together with Santi. Inviting Mel, going to a bar which surprisingly Santi was hanging out with his friend, then tease the hell out of him. Invited him to the pier and all the cuddling, touching etc. remember how happy she was. Then when pregnancy thing did not brought Santi back, she took back that idiot Andres. When her path crossed with Santi again, she started seeing him again even though it made her "husband" angry. Should not she consider what was Andres feeling a little bit, if she cared him even tiny bit? She even said after Andres got angry, she kept seeing Santi secretly. Why the secrecy if nothing was going on? When MC reached to a certain age and she no longer needed Andres, she gave him the boot again. Also a while back I posted a pic of Emily carried by Santi while Mel present, if we consider that is not an error on Nyx's part. Then even after Santi leaving her stranded, his parents tried buy her out she was happily hanged out with Santi. Whenever MC did something she always reminisced of Santi but whenever topic came to Andres she was indifferent at best. She even admitted that she will always love Santi because he gave her MC but she said I don't fucking care what Andres does we are divorced for a long while even though Andres did raise MC. Even after their divorce he looked after him but she was quick to dismiss that altogether. Santi was nothing but a sperm donor but she always spoke highly of him and Andres literally gave his lifetime and she was not even grateful. She literally mentioned once and that was it, all the other times she talked about him like he was a devil. When she said Andres is not your father to MC, remember how irritated she was each time MC called Andres his father. The resentment was disgusting at best. He maybe not his biodad but dude fucking raised him, last 5 years as a single dad but she could not even handled MC calling him dad. Everything Andres did was nothing to her. I still disgusted how happy she was when she learnt Andres cheated on Nikki's mother. She immediately asked her number, offered her help but she did not get her number to congratulate before the wedding. Emily is one of the worst character in all AVNs, being hot does not change this fact.
Your take has one slight mistake, Andres was the one who broke up with her when told that she was pregnant from another guy(the guy he hates), so she can't be blamed for that, Andres ended things opening the path for her to scoot her way back to her number 1.
Unfortunately for her Santi froze and bailed and she had to go back to her backup Andres...

Other than that, i'm with you, what Emily does is dodgy as fuck... but Nyx always falls on the side of women and i highly doubt she'll show Emily as a cheater who broke up a relationship with a man that was in the right.

The game wants to portray this thing as "Emily did this innocently and Andres overreacted", not "cheater Emily broke up their relationship" even though it's a situation that is at least suspicious as fuck, and disrespectful of your partner...
And to finish things off Nix added a "Andres was always a prick" for good measure.

If you ask me her fear of embracing flaws and dodgy behaviour in women is one of Nyx weak points, in situations like this the game forces a bit too much to say "actually she's done nothing wrong", things like "completely innocent" secret meetings with a former lover strains believability.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
didn't really read any of the post about this whole Emily debate today. One thing id like to add is Emily does tell the MC she didn't cheat, yet it doesn't feel like that's the truth. So if we take things at face value and assume she didn't lie to the MC we have to assume she was faithful and her meeting with her Ex was nothing but platonic and no romance or sex

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Have you played other games on this site? because that's like, AVN rule 101. That and killing off the dad.
lol feels weird I always heard the thing about the dad getting killed can't say I can think of many out of the 70 ive played that has done that

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
At least a basketball team right? :cool:
We also have that joke in my country. If you have 5 kids, you now have a starting 5 for a basketball team.

Is that the front half or the back half?
I'm into "quantum genetics" so whatever half I'll be interested in at the moment won't be genetically related to me. The incest will slip into the other half I'm not occupied with. :p

screenshot0064.png

This is almost enough for me to forget about Team Erynn or Alexis for a minute cause well Valeria's ass is just pure heaven you can lose your self in just looking at it.
Come over to dark side Dessolos ... Come over to the dark side ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Expanding on this...
MC=Mother Emily, father is named Santiago, the father is responsible for his Latino looks and he's suppoused to look a lot like him.

Erynn=Mother Melissa, father a tall, blonde guy with tatoos... there's one strong possibility here(or a sudden asspull just to surprise people).

Alexis= Adrianna is her biological mother, when she has the "use protection" talk with Layla she reminds her that she got preggo with Alexis at 18 years old to reinforce that she should "cover up" with the MC.
No such info on Layla or if the guy who lives at their house is their biological father, but it seems more likely the case.

Iris= Daughter of John(most likely biological), mother never brought up... since he dated her for 2 years already the MC might know things we don't and he doesn't need to ask "where is your mother?" now.

Elena=Mother Ava, father absent.

Val= Mother yet to be named(moves towns often), father not yet mentioned.

Nikki and Cara= We have met both parents and have the full backstory of this family, unbelievable!!!!!

Nyx does love family trouble huh.
First of all, I would like to thank you for completing my list.

Let's assume i'm a dumbass and could you spell out which novel you mean? i'm drawing blanks here lol.
1. I don't think you're an idiot and I refuse to accept that
2. I didn't expect that the novel would be known here, since it is also a children's or young adult novel.

But let's put what we know on top of each other:
Erynn=Mother Melissa, father a tall, blonde guy with tatoos

Iris= Daughter of John(most likely biological), mother never brought up...
What do you notice? Not yet, then continue:

1. I claim Erynn and Iris are the same age
2. Erynn and Iris are very similar
3. Erynn and Iris are similar in nature

What else would come to mind? That's exactly what the novel is about.

The catch to the story is: What does Nyx actually have in mind and why doesn't Iris appear in the list of available LIs?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

The catch to the story is: What does Nyx actually have in mind and why doesn't Iris appear in the list of available LIs?
1-I think Iris is close to one year younger, she was a senior in high school when she met the MC 2 years ago, and Erynn we know is 3 years ahead of the MC(she also says she's been working as a model for 3 years, which probably ties with graduating).
2/3- The game does reinforce that they look a lot like each other and often behave a lot like each other.

The obvious implication, given that Erynn never met her father(and John 100% matches the required profile), is that they are sisters.

The tricky part being, without knowing, Iris keeps trying to get in her sister's pants lol.
But you know, she's getting nowhere and the words she often uses "i feel a special connection"(rather than "i just wanna eat her up" or something along those lines) can easily be flipped to that "somehow i always knew".
I wouldn't put much stock on that list, it's constantly changing and Iris was a late intro to the story.
Or maybe Nyx means for Iris to sacrifice herself protecting Erynn from something.
I hope this isn't the reason Iris didn't make that list.

We also have that joke in my country. If you have 5 kids, you know have a starting 5 for a basketball team.

I'm into "quantum genetics" so whatever half I'll be interested in at the moment won't be genetically related to me. The incest will slip into the other half I'm not occupied with. :p

View attachment 3314496

Come over to dark side Dessolos ... Come over to the dark side ...

We have something similar here, 5 kids it's a basketball team, 6 volleyball... 11... i never seen that one but i assume the soccer team jokes would be constant.

And i do think the back half is even better but whatever angle you choose it's a good angle lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Would you date your ex, knowing that it hasn't worked out the first time?
to be fair from what I recall they only broke because the MC ended up moving to a different city / town unless im forgetting something. So i mean I wouldn't say it unreasonable to want to get back with a ex you reconnected with under those circumstances.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Ever heard the expression "the one who got away"?
I think you'd be surprised at how many people would want a second shot with someone they once dated, not all of them mind you, but someone specific on that list.

Plus, as pointed out by Dessolos Iris and MC split up because of decisions forced upon them by their parents, not because they weren't happy.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022

The tricky part being, without knowing, Iris keeps trying to get in her sister's pants lol.
But you know, she's getting nowhere and the words she often uses "i feel a special connection"(rather than "i just wanna eat her up" or something along those lines) can easily be flipped to that "somehow i always knew".
I wouldn't put much stock on that list, it's constantly changing and Iris was a late intro to the story.
Or maybe Nyx means for Iris to sacrifice herself protecting Erynn from something.
I hope this isn't the reason Iris isn't on that list.

I like Iris also so I hope Nyx isn't going in that direction. That smells of 80s action Hollywood, 80s soap opera and 70s anime.

I call that cliche the noble sacrifice. But if done well can be emotionally devastating more so in this game. But hope to God Iris will make it to the end. It will make the choice between Erynn or Iris more poignant depending on which lady you prefer or if you like them both.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I like Iris also so I hope Nyx isn't going in that direction. That smells of 80s action Hollywood, 80s soap opera and 70s anime.

I call that cliche the noble sacrifice. But if done well can be emotionally devastating more so in this game. But hope to God Iris will make it to the end. It will make the choice between Erynn or Iris more poignant depending on which lady you prefer or if you like them both.

Despite being a cliché, it still hits hard when used with good timing.
With that said i hope this isn't the plan for Iris.

And another example of them acting like each other lol.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Despite being a cliché, it still hits hard when used with good timing.
With that said i hope this isn't the plan for Iris.
Another user already mentioned it in the thread (was it you?) that with Iris in tears while listening to John and the MC discuss plans to help Erynn, she's the kind of person who - once finding out they're related - would do something drastic to help Erynn. She could do this especially if Ethan pulls out some trump card to trap Erynn even further or as we fear for the next updates kidnaps Erynn.

Solution: Let Zach take the bullet.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Another user already mentioned it in the thread (was it you?) that with Iris in tears while listening to John and the MC discuss plans to help Erynn, she's the kind of person who - once finding out they're related - would do something drastic to help Erynn. She could do this especially if Ethan pulls out some trump card to trap Erynn even further or as we fear for the next updates kidnaps Erynn.

Solution: Let Zach take the bullet.
She felt very sad for Erynn, no doubt she will want in and help with the situation... which might lead to, you know.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
MC and Iris broke up because John and Iris had to move away, so them considering getting back together isn't out of the question. You can see Iris thinking about it as she walks away after accidentally kissing him bye after they deplane.

Erynn and Iris are definitely not the same age, they are either 1 or 2 years apart. And John pretty much recognized Erynn when they met in the garage, he just doesn't realize why yet. The upcoming scene when John comes to pick up Emily for a date and she introduces him to her best friend & neighbor (or however it happens) is gonna be a doozy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
MC and Iris broke up because John and Iris had to move away, so them considering getting back together isn't out of the question. You can see Iris thinking about it as she walks away after accidentally kissing him bye after they deplane.

Erynn and Iris are definitely not the same age, they are either 1 or 2 years apart. And John pretty much recognized Erynn when they met in the garage, he just doesn't realize why yet. The upcoming scene when John comes to pick up Emily for a date and she introduces him to her best friend & neighbor (or however it happens) is gonna be a doozy.
Spoilers but Iris has an even bigger "i want to get back together" moment if you go to the club with Alexis and her.
John saying Erynn reminds him of someone he knew when he was young is just adding fuel to the fire of him being her dad.
Erynn herself realizes this guy perfectly fits the profile she's searching for.

Reactions: vireker
Oct 10, 2022
Your take has one slight mistake, Andres was the one who broke up with her when told that she was pregnant from another guy(the guy he hates), so she can't be blamed for that, Andres ended things opening the path for her to scoot her way back to her number 1.
I don't think there is a mistake, when you tell your bf that you are pregnant from your ex that's the end of it. How she said it was very clear indication it was her idea anyway. I am pregnant from my ex and I don't want anything from you, what was this?

The game wants to portray this thing as "Emily did this innocently and Andres overreacted", not "cheater Emily broke up their relationship" even though it's a situation that is at least suspicious as fuck, and disrespectful of your partner...
And to finish things off Nix added a "Andres was always a prick" for good measure.

If you ask me her fear of embracing flaws and dodgy behaviour in women is one of Nyx weak points, in situations like this the game forces a bit too much to say "actually she's done nothing wrong", things like "completely innocent" secret meetings with a former lover strains believability
Yeah, I completely agree with you. Nyx never cut a slack to Andres. She either had an affair with Santi or Santi became more mature and refused an affair, there is no fucking way that Emily was against the idea. Though I think she outright lied to MC.

I hope this isn't the reason Iris didn't make that list.
Fuck no, please no.
Depends on ex and how you broke up. In Iris case they did not even broke up officially, an uncertainty was waiting for them and they stopped seeing each other. So it's very possible, on top of that Iris still has feelings for MC.

I think you'd be surprised at how many people would want a second shot with someone they once dated, not all of them mind you, but someone specific on that list.
First one for me, I was a plain idiot back then and I fucked it up. So I'd like a second chance on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes