mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Sorry , what ? :unsure::unsure:
In the previous update posts, Nyx was quoted as saying that there will be a lot of important phone calls made by the MC or made to the MC while he is working at his mother's restaurant.

https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-11-2-nyx.53676/post-11706260

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
@LSC82 and I have theorized that if you're on Val's path, she's probably going to have an important talk with you on the phone regarding your relationship.
Have you and LSC ever had a real relationship? Just askin, not judgin. Because discussin something like that is best done in person. Not on the phone or in text. It's better to be lookin in someone's face/eyes when discussin important things. Just my 2cents. But I'm old af and still livin in the past.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Have you and LSC ever had a real relationship? Just askin, not judgin. Because discussin something like that is best done in person. Not on the phone or in text. It's better to be lookin in someone's face/eyes when discussin important things. Just my 2cents. But I'm old af and still livin in the past.
We're out of touch dude...we're relics of a bygone era when things were done properly...

There's a reason in many countries around the world, the number of under 21 year olds who have never had a relationship/or sex is increasing year on year...because they do all that shit by fucking text now too. I'd be amazed if some of them actually knew what real daylight looked like lol.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
In the previous update posts, Nyx was quoted as saying that there will be a lot of important phone calls made by the MC or made to the MC while he is working at his mother's restaurant.

https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-11-2-nyx.53676/post-11706260

OH , my beloved Val can call me any time any where , Hoping soon :love:

Reactions: mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022

Yeah we've had real relationships. I'm in a lifetime one now.

What I quoted was from a longer discussion between me and LSC82. The theoretical phone call between Val and the MC will just be the start to get things rolling.

If Nyx writes it, important talks between Val and the MC should indeed happen face-to-face.

I agree that technology is used too much nowadays as an escape from important emotional experiences, both good and bad.

I am not a young person anymore as well.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Yeah we've had real relationships. I'm in a lifetime one now.

What I quoted was from a longer discussion between me and LSC82. The theoretical phone call between Val and the MC will just be the start to get things rolling.

If Nyx writes, it, important talks between Val and the MC should indeed happen face-to-face.

I agree that technology is used too much nowadays as an escape from important emotional experiences, both good and bad.
IF you can trust what she says and IF Val is actually an endgame LI. I personally don't believe a damn thing she says/posts. Hell, she even changes things ingame like with Gabby(I think that's the teacher's name). How many times was that relationship supposed to have ended? At least twice. But never really ends.

At this point, all Nyx is worried about is her precious over-the-top unnecessary drama. Plus, all of her incessant "Gotta tease and piss off the incest lovers more".

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
IF you can trust what she says and IF Val is actually an endgame LI. I personally don't believe a damn thing she says/posts. Hell, she even changes things ingame like with Gabby(I think that's the teacher's name). How many times was that relationship supposed to have ended? At least twice. But never really ends.

At this point, all Nyx is worried about is her precious over-the-top unnecessary drama. Plus, all of her incessant "Gotta tease and piss off the incest lovers more".
True. I've just come to accept Nyx's trolling and she changes and doubles back on her her stories faster than a politician's spin doctor. I understand it can be maddening and frustrating for many players. I just choose to treat it as entertainment. But I have called out really unbelievalbly stupid things like this creative choice: (This was the only time ever, I think, Nyx actually listened to the justified backlash and fixed it.)

If she kills off Val, I will be very unhappy most likely, but well, life goes on.

Dear sir , what about Cara and Nikki they deserve love too imo :WeSmart: :love::giggle:
I'm reporting you to Val, man lol. Prepare for her swift kick in the balls. ;):p

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm reporting you to Val, man lol. Prepare for her swift kick in the balls. ;):p
btw mnotwoke
I notice that Val's mom is very beautiful also , so since Nyx put our beloved melissa as a LI may be she will be LI 2 , hoping so
and yes before you said it I am confused to choose between Val , Cara , Nikki ,Gabi , Layla , melissa and Lexi and I played indvidual game through for each one of them except Mel and Gabi. :cry::sleep:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Not gonna lie Valeria is either the prettiest face in all the AVN's ive seen so far ( about 70 or so) or at least in the top 5
How so?

When you actually look at this from a distance and with reason...all the girls could literally be related to each other. There is very little difference between the vast majority of them. They are all strikingly similar in looks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
btw mnotwoke
I notice that Val's mom is very beautiful also , so since Nyx put our beloved melissa as a LI may be she will be LI 2 , hoping so
and yes before you said it I am confused to choose between Val , Cara , Nikki ,Gabi , Layla , melissa and Lexi and I played indvidual game through for each one of them except Mel and Gabi. :cry::sleep:
I have a hard time choosing between Val, Nikki, Layla, Elena, Gabi, Erynn.

Yes. I like you, I have a theory that Val's mom might also become a possible Ll2 or most likely, at least part, of more drama between Val and MC.

Remember this last scene? It seems to hint at something possible with the mom (or Nyx is just teasing.)

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I have a hard time choosing between Val, Nikki, Layla, Elena, Gabi, Erynn.

Yes. I like you, I have a theory that Val's mom might also become a possible Ll2 or at least part of more drama between Val and MC.

Remember this last scene? It seems to hint at something possible with the mom (or Nyx is just teasing.)

Never saw that scene, but I haven't played since Val saved our asses durin the altercation with the Tweedle Dumbass Douchebag Brothers.

Reactions: mnotwoke
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes