Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just to add on the whole Erryn/Alexis thing...

I like Erynn, always have. However, she has issues. Remember, we were 13 at the time we left. A literal child. She was 16. So fast forward...you're seeing Alexis...have enough points with Erynn. You choose to help her in her apartment after 'saving' her from Ethan. You kiss. You continue that kiss to the bed...where she once again blows cold. Fast forward to the very next morning, Alexis is over at yours before you head off to the training camp. Erynn is in your room waiting (because she thinks she owns you)...Alexis comes in...you walk in...

If you admit to Lexi you got frisky with Erynn the day before, Erynn accuses you of cheating on her. "Couldn't wait a day because we didn't have sex!"

Ummm..Erynn...when the fuck did we start being in a relatiosnhip? Just exactly when did that happen? lol. Obsessive much sweetheart?

So yes, I'll agree with the others, in many regards, she is very poorly written because this 5 year obsession over a kid who at the time she last saw him was 13 years old...is borderline pyschotic. Also, the Ethan prom picture. Why? Because you didn't ask me is what we are told (ok, we later find out it's for other reasons)...but again Erynn, seriously, why and how could a 15 year old take you to Prom darling?

The girl has serious issues....serious issues. As for Lexi, she kinda backstabbed her friend, but she took her shot...something Erynn might be wise to understand instead of all this will she/won't she hot/cold business. It's weird, that in a way, Erynn actually is the main LI, this is obvious, but actually having her as a LI (as the MC) is damn difficult it's a joke. Another example of Nyx thinking she is a far better writer than she really is...it's overly convulated, soap opera storyline with her and really, any 18yo guy would just walk away. Hell, I'd walk away even quicker at my age, from most of them.

It's funny that when you really analyse this whole plot, there's only actually 5 likeable, 'nice' characters in it...and three of those girls go to school with you. The rest are just a fucking mess in reality, adults included.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2023
So, I'm ok with Iris and her damn roo takin the bullet. I mean since Nyx won't accept 4 other lives in her death march. :ROFLMAO:
Hmmm.... I think I'll double tap Erynn to be sure she is dead, ignore Alexis and fuck&marry Iris. ;)

So I hope Daryl, Zack, Ethan and Erynn will share same fate. I think we can tie Daryl to Zack and Ethan to Erynn, we can shot one each and throw them in a river. Here's your 4 bodies. :giggle:
I hate Iris as much as I hate Erynn. Doesn't matter to me how Nyx makes the MC feel about her, Iris can fuck right off. I just don't want Melissa to be sad. Which could push her over the edge and off herself. Not havin that shit. Also, after the bs shit flirtin John did with our mom, he can die also.
I was disappointed there was no option to drown Alexis at the beach.
I wanted to play the fuck-marry-kill for keeps.
I just took a quick read in this topic but dayum... some major muder hobo vibes here. What did those LI's do to you? hahaha xD

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
When I started playing this game, I was also totally in the "MC-Erynn-Alexis" trip. But right from the start, a few things bothered me. The more I played the game, the less I liked Erynn and Alexis. The crux of the matter was when someone here reported that if you are in Alexis's path and refuse Erynn's help, Alexis will stab you in the back. That was a “no go” for me and at that point this route was dead for me. Only in the "Alexis secret path" did I find out what was bothering me all the time. In the whirlpool scene where Erynn and Alexis are taking photos with him, he thought to himself, "I feel like a prop." And that's exactly what he was at the start of the game.

The Alexis Path can be divided into three sections:
1. The getting-to-know-you phase
2. Confrontation phase
3. Relationship phase

In the first two phases there is only an "either/or" (with the exception in the bar)!!! To say the least, there are more exit points than I have fingers on. In these two phases it seems to me as if the MC is just reacting, but it is only in the 3rd phase that he acts and takes Alexis out of her "comfort zone". But what bothers me at this stage is that their relationship feels cold. For me it doesn't work. What's more, Erynn more or less tolerates this relationship at best. I don't want to write Alexis off completely (yet). That's why I'm so keen on the "Alexis secret path". Because here the LIs behave differently. When "conquering Alexis" the MC finds two supporters: Erynn and Iris. If it weren't for the problem of Layla.

Generally speaking, it is completely clear to me why heated discussions arise around one or two LIs. The developers have cleverly managed to appeal to different age groups at the same time. We players are very different characters who have different inclinations and interests. Everyone feels attracted to a certain type.

To be clear: exceptions prove the rule!!!

Layla and Cara are very interesting among players in their early 20s. If I had something like that in front of me in RL, I would coldly say to her: "Girl, send your mother over to me!"

Among the 30-year-old players, Erynn, Alexis, Iris and Nikki are more interesting. But Gabi would be very popular. In RL I would do the same as above. Only with Gabi would I really think about it.

Now we come to the last age group, the 40+ year old players. There is only one target here: Melissa. She is the only LI who ALWAYS gets all the relationship points with me. Although I have to limit it, I would prefer Adrianna to her.

Finally, I come to two LIs where I (personally) rule out a relationship.

Elena is trapped in a role that doesn't allow for a relationship. Unless you're a social type. These people have a "helper dyndrome" and as a "big brother" takes some of the burden off of Elena. I could imagine some kind of relationship here. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those people.

Valeria is a sports type. For these people, sport comes first and NEVER MC. These people also need the support of their families. Having fun is one thing, having a relationship is a completely different matter. If you can accept that you will never play "first fiddle", then get involved with it. No matter how you twist or turn it, someone in the relationship will always fall by the wayside. Have you never wondered why Valeria always says: "Maybe", then now you have the answer. I can say from my own experience that as the father of a girl, this is very difficult to bear. For these reasons it is understandable to me that Valeria does not appear in the list of available LIs.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
When I started playing this game, I was also totally in the "MC-Erynn-Alexis" trip. But right from the start, a few things bothered me. The more I played the game, the less I liked Erynn and Alexis. The crux of the matter was when someone here reported that if you are in Alexis's path and refuse Erynn's help, Alexis will stab you in the back. That was a “no go” for me and at that point this route was dead for me. Only in the "Alexis secret path" did I find out what was bothering me all the time. In the whirlpool scene where Erynn and Alexis are taking photos with him, he thought to himself, "I feel like a prop." And that's exactly what he was at the start of the game.

The Alexis Path can be divided into three sections:
1. The getting-to-know-you phase
2. Confrontation phase
3. Relationship phase

In the first two phases there is only an "either/or" (with the exception in the bar)!!! To say the least, there are more exit points than I have fingers on. In these two phases it seems to me as if the MC is just reacting, but it is only in the 3rd phase that he acts and takes Alexis out of her "comfort zone". But what bothers me at this stage is that their relationship feels cold. For me it doesn't work. What's more, Erynn more or less tolerates this relationship at best. I don't want to write Alexis off completely (yet). That's why I'm so keen on the "Alexis secret path". Because here the LIs behave differently. When "conquering Alexis" the MC finds two supporters: Erynn and Iris. If it weren't for the problem of Layla.

Generally speaking, it is completely clear to me why heated discussions arise around one or two LIs. The developers have cleverly managed to appeal to different age groups at the same time. We players are very different characters who have different inclinations and interests. Everyone feels attracted to a certain type.

To be clear: exceptions prove the rule!!!

Layla and Cara are very interesting among players in their early 20s. If I had something like that in front of me in RL, I would coldly say to her: "Girl, send your mother over to me!"

Among the 30-year-old players, Erynn, Alexis, Iris and Nikki are more interesting. But Gabi would be very popular. In RL I would do the same as above. Only with Gabi would I really think about it.

Now we come to the last age group, the 40+ year old players. There is only one target here: Melissa. She is the only LI who ALWAYS gets all the relationship points with me. Although I have to limit it, I would prefer Adrianna to her.

Finally, I come to two LIs where I (personally) rule out a relationship.

Elena is trapped in a role that doesn't allow for a relationship. Unless you're a social type. These people have a "helper dyndrome" and as a "big brother" takes some of the burden off of Elena. I could imagine some kind of relationship here. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those people.

Valeria is a sports type. For these people, sport comes first and NEVER MC. These people also need the support of their families. Having fun is one thing, having a relationship is a completely different matter. If you can accept that you will never play "first fiddle", then get involved with it. No matter how you twist or turn it, someone in the relationship will always fall by the wayside. Have you never wondered why Valeria always says: "Maybe", then now you have the answer. I can say from my own experience that as the father of a girl, this is very difficult to bear. For these reasons it is understandable to me that Valeria does not appear in the list of available LIs.
Ehhh...you do tlak some utter tosh at times lol...

I don't even know where to begin in deconstructing what you just wrote.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I mostly stayed out alot of this this Erynn and Alexis talks because I want to replay the game and well be more critical next time I write something in depth for and against them. Hell I wasn't even gonna write this but the more I read the more it made me want to make a post. I probably will write another post like at some point in the future. But since it's no secret i'm a big fan of both of them I think I should write something. I'm probably gonna miss alot of points as im writing this before bed. But gonna do my best to write about my pov about the things I do remember and say why I do like them despite their faults. Not trying to do anything more than that. Not even gonna really defend my point of view or thoughts much when I wake up I just felt like sharing more than anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all I have to say on Erynn I know I probably missed alot of small things But I need to replay the game to really get a better critical view of her tho It won't change my mind of her.

Alexis

Gonna keep this one shorter as i'm tired but spent to long on the Erynn section to not finish this post. Probably should skip this part to be honest.

I really disliked Alexis at first because she comes across too slutty for my taste. But once I gave her a chance I ended up liking her alot. Which is no surprise because she shares some of the same traits as Erynn. She did go behind Erynn's back yet can't really blame her cause Erynn doesn't have a claim to us either. But we can blame her for is you know the whole not telling us about her sooner. As well as sleeping with us before having a proper talk with Erynn and not telling who she is and she knows us and is Erynn's best friend.

Okay all of that does make her sound really bad. But for me once I tried her path it wasn't as bad as it seemed anymore. It helps she felt guilty about it. Also she had a crush on us from a young age and her first kiss. At least her crush is more believable and rational than Erynn's because of us being her first kiss. Still she should of you know got to know us first. Even with this in mind it's no excuse but hey im a forgiving person and it was a moment of weakness for her. So i'm willing to give her a second chance because of it.

Well that second chance was worth it for me. As she changed entirely without having the weight of lying to Erynn and us anymore. This is when you can say the real Alexis romance starts and shows what she is really like. Just like Erynn, she gave me girlfriend vibes ( especially when you are at camp) , she is playful. Also her eyes there was one point she looked at us like a sad puppy dog there was no saying no to that for me. Unlike Erynn she shows how much she actually loves us. But her jealously does feel worst. For example getting rid of that shirt. Also she is alot of fun to be around. Like for example when you go shopping with her that was such a fun scene .

I know I did a piss poor job talking about Alexis but it's late just wanted to get some of my thoughts down as it felt weird for me to ignore this entire conversation when it's known im a big fan of both Erynn and Alexis. Also wasn't gonna save this part of the post for tomorrow when I spent over an hour on it so whatever . But I mostly was just looking to say why I liked both of them and share my point of view on certain things this post was never meant to look at each of them critically just give my thoughts on why I like them and that's it . so because of that I probably won't defend many counter points if at all.

PS . Sorry if this starts another Great Erynn vs Alexis text war but I think it started already a day or 2 ago tbh otherwise id wait longer to start another lol.

Edit after writing all of this I realized I could of just said why I liked both of them and skipped all of the stuff about my point of view o well I guess I wasn't thinking.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
I mostly stayed out alot of this this Erynn and Alexis talks because I want to replay the game and well be more critical next time I write something in depth for and against them. Hell I wasn't even gonna write this but the more I read the more it made me want to make a post. I probably will write another post like at some point in the future. But since it's no secret i'm a big fan of both of them I think I should write something. I'm probably gonna miss alot of points as im writing this before bed. But gonna do my best to write about my pov about the things I do remember and say why I do like them despite their faults. Not trying to do anything more than that. Not even gonna really defend my point of view or thoughts much when I wake up I just felt like sharing more than anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all I have to say on Erynn I know I probably missed alot of small things But I need to replay the game to really get a better critical view of her tho It won't change my mind of her.

Alexis

Gonna keep this one shorter as i'm tired but spent to long on the Erynn section to not finish this post. Probably should skip this part to be honest.

I really disliked Alexis at first because she comes across too slutty for my taste. But once I gave her a chance I ended up liking her alot. Which is no surprise because she shares some of the same traits as Erynn. She did go behind Erynn's back yet can't really blame her cause Erynn doesn't have a claim to us either. But we can blame her for is you know the whole not telling us about her sooner. As well as sleeping with us before having a proper talk with Erynn and not telling who she is and she knows us and is Erynn's best friend.

Okay all of that does make her sound really bad. But for me once I tried her path it wasn't as bad as it seemed anymore. It helps she felt guilty about it. Also she had a crush on us from a young age and her first kiss. At least her crush is more believable and rational than Erynn's because of us being her first kiss. Still she should of you know got to know us first. Even with this in mind it's no excuse but hey im a forgiving person and it was a moment of weakness for her. So i'm willing to give her a second chance because of it.

Well that second chance was worth it for me. As she changed entirely without having the weight of lying to Erynn and us anymore. This is when you can say the real Alexis romance starts and shows what she is really like. Just like Erynn, she gave me girlfriend vibes ( especially when you are at camp) , she is playful. Also her eyes there was one point she looked at us like a sad puppy dog there was no saying no to that for me. Unlike Erynn she shows how much she actually loves us. But her jealously does feel worst. For example getting rid of that shirt. Also she is alot of fun to be around. Like for example when you go shopping with her that was such a fun scene .

I know I did a piss poor job talking about Alexis but it's late just wanted to get some of my thoughts down as it felt weird for me to ignore this entire conversation when it's known im a big fan of both Erynn and Alexis. Also wasn't gonna save this part of the post for tomorrow when I spent over an hour on it so whatever . But I mostly was just looking to say why I liked both of them and share my point of view on certain things this post was never meant to look at each of them critically just give my thoughts on why I like them and that's it . so because of that I probably won't defend many counter points if at all.

PS . Sorry if this starts another Great Erynn vs Alexis text war but I think it started already a day or 2 ago tbh otherwise id wait longer to start another lol.

Edit after writing all of this I realized I could of just said why I liked both of them and skipped all of the stuff about my point of view o well I guess I wasn't thinking.
I love this post, especially Erynn part. This is a perfect hate-post about Erynn but he ended every point I don't think so. She did this, she did that and people think that makes her bad person, but I don't think so. :LOL: If I ever need to refer a hate-post Erynn, I'll come to this post.

Oct 10, 2022

Me in my late 20s, like Iris, Nikki, Layla, Gabi and Elena so maybe you are right about this. :LOL:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Going back to the "Zo Monroe" theory, there's one thing that puzzles me:
  • The MC is a big fan of Zo and had a poster of him in his bedroom when he was a kid
  • Erynn used to hang around his bedroom when they were kids
  • Erynn and Mr Monroe know each other
Why has Erynn never said, "hey, that's Lexi's dad"?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Going back to the "Zo Monroe" theory, there's one thing that puzzles me:
  • The MC is a big fan of Zo and had a poster of him in his bedroom when he was a kid
  • Erynn used to hang around his bedroom when they were kids
  • Erynn and Mr Monroe know each other
Why has Erynn never said, "hey, that's Lexi's dad"?
Fair point...very fair point....

Reactions: vireker

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

You make a very good point about Melissa but MC also makes a very good point that John would kill him. I think MC can use Erynn's death to get close to Melissa also. Iris does not carry a baggage as heavy as Erynn's. Also I fucking hate Erynn.
Hmmm.... I think I'll double tap Erynn to be sure she is dead, ignore Alexis and fuck&marry Iris. ;)

So I hope Daryl, Zack, Ethan and Erynn will share same fate. I think we can tie Daryl to Zack and Ethan to Erynn, we can shot one each and throw them in a river. Here's your 4 bodies. :giggle:
Now I think there are many ppl can let Nyx step aside and complete the game , NO ?!! (y) :giggle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I hate Iris as much as I hate Erynn. Doesn't matter to me how Nyx makes the MC feel about her, Iris can fuck right off. I just don't want Melissa to be sad. Which could push her over the edge and off herself. Not havin that shit. Also, after the bs shit flirtin John did with our mom, he can die also.
Yeah...said this to Def in private. Flashback Iris, I like...no issues. Present day Iris uggghhh....not a very nice person. Tolerable on some routes, utter sinkhole on others. She also looks far worse from a character model perspective too. John? Asking the mother of the guy you've known for 2 years who was dating your daughter? Decent people do not do that kinda shit. People give Lexi shit for doing what she did to Erynn? But John..oh he a great guy. Can't stand either of them and imo, remove them completely from the story up to this current update and really, nothing would change at all...wouldn't impact the story at all.
Sounds interesting, can you elaborate? I think she is cool and hot. You'll be there for Melissa, an opportunity for you, dontcha think? First time I am seeing someone does not like John, I am mostly indifferent to him.
You know my views on John heh.
Melissa LI , how ?! I have dreams only :cry::cry:
Well she is an 'official' LI...I think it's ridiculous myself. Only way I could ever see that working is if you unite through grief at Erynn getting whacked. Other than an ocassionally fuck buddy (which I could understand from both sides, hers and MC's) any actual romance in this plot/scenario just doesn't work for me at all. However, Nyx loves her drama....so yeah...go for it...Her daughter, best friend (possibly ex...who the feck knows) are just gonna be overjoyed she shacks up with you...utterly stupid as a LI.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah...said this to Def in private. Flashback Iris, I like...no issues. Present day Iris uggghhh....not a very nice person. Tolerable on some routes, utter sinkhole on others. She also looks far worse from a character model perspective too. John? Asking the mother of the guy you've known for 2 years who was dating your daughter? Decent people do not do that kinda shit. People give Lexi shit for doing what she did to Erynn? But John..oh he a great guy. Can't stand either of them and imo, remove them completely from the story up to this current update and really, nothing would change at all...wouldn't impact the story at all.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes