Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well she is an 'official' LI...I think it's ridiculous myself. Only way I could ever see that working is if you unite through grief at Erynn getting whacked. Other than an ocassionally fuck buddy (which I could understand from both sides, hers and MC's) any actual romance in this plot/scenario just doesn't work for me at all. However, Nyx loves her drama....so yeah...go for it...Her daughter, best friend (possibly ex...who the feck knows) are just gonna be overjoyed she shacks up with you...utterly stupid as a LI.
So , you think it is just Nyx teasing only ? :unsure:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So , you think it is just Nyx teasing only ? :unsure:
I don't believe anything she says...but as a LI? Yeah I can see Nyx pulling some overly convulated shit just to add more drama...maybe if you get enough Emily points she'll join in for a threesome :rolleyes: :eek::FacePalm:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I don't believe anything she says...but as a LI? Yeah I can see Nyx pulling some overly convulated shit just to add more drama...maybe if you get enough Emily points she'll join in for a threesome :rolleyes: :eek::FacePalm:
OH , not that again , Never ever with the mom :rolleyes::eek::FacePalm:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Asking the mother of the guy you've known for 2 years who was dating your daughter? Decent people do not do that kinda shit.
What's wrong with that? If you're already a father figure to a boy, his mother is not married, you are not married either, what's wrong with dating her?

Yes, the boy used to date your daughter, but even if they were still in a relationship, it's not like their parents getting married would make it incest.

Reactions: Arden4702
Oct 10, 2022
I myself believe none of the MILFs will be LIs but Nyx said Melissa is a confirmed LI. As far as I know she does not know how and thinks it will be hard to create such a path but Mel still is a LI.

Looks like I need to accept what people say about Iris even though I don't agree with them. At least I do understand Dessolos better know when he had to take it everyone shit talking Alexis and Erynn. :LOL:

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I myself believe none of the MILFs will be LIs but Nyx said Melissa is a confirmed LI. As far as I know she does not know how and thinks it will be hard to create such a path but Mel still is a LI.

Looks like I need to accept what people say about Iris even though I don't agree with them. At least I do understand Dessolos better know when he had to take it everyone shit talking Alexis and Erynn. :LOL:
Iris comes on a little strong, putting moves on Emily and Erynn which may rub some people the wrong way, she was forward in the same way when meeting the MC in the flashback, seeing her "slut it up" with other people probably ticks a bunch of guys off.
I find her refreshing in how upfront and honest she is, most other girls here either don't know what to do or stick to their secrets, Iris "i'm not waiting in line" attitude applies to everything she does, if she wants something she's going after it.

I did prefer the longer hair and tan skin she had in the flashback however.

As for Dessolos, he made his bed choosing the "eternal rivals" as his favorites...
Usually people pick one and hate the other, case in point yours truly lol.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What's wrong with that? If you're already a father figure to a boy, his mother is not married, you are not married either, what's wrong with dating her?

Yes, the boy used to date your daughter, but even if they were still in a relationship, it's not like their parents getting married would make it incest.
Did I mention anythign about incest? That's not even a consideration in my post. The feck has that got to do with anything?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I love this post, especially Erynn part. This is a perfect hate-post about Erynn but he ended every point I don't think so. She did this, she did that and people think that makes her bad person, but I don't think so. :LOL: If I ever need to refer a hate-post Erynn, I'll come to this post.
haha it does seem a bit like that doesn't it but hey I can't not talk about her faults unless I want to be completely biased, so you're welcome :). They just aren't big enough negatives for me compared to things I do like about her. And well with context i'm able to be a bit too understanding perhaps but hey that's just how am I normally it isn't exclusive to her but you probably know that based on other LI i like that you hate in other threads haha.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
hey @mnotwoke
I am asking about what Nyx saying, and yes inside the game she dreams with mc and he dreams 2 , so No way you did not see that :unsure: :unsure:
Nyx likes to build up, indicate (foreshadow) the MC's future sexual encounters with ladies by having the MC gradually getting physical with the ladies or the ladies teasing the MC. For example look at how repeated physical games and playing around with Layla and Elena eventually leads up to an almost threesome in the hot tub.

With Val: It's repeated actions: taking pictures together (in the bus and the photo booth). Val not liking to get physically picked up by boys but the MC keeps getting away with picking her up. The MC chasing after her or competing with her when they train together. The MC tackling Val onto the bed and onto the beach. All these lead up to the MC and Val kissing each other in the photo booth and at the beach.

Val has also given the MC a massage. The MC has helped Val stretch before training in what looks like sexual positions. They also have not yet returned each other's underwear from their Truth or Dare game.

Games have also led to Val's sexy body slowly being revealed to the MC. During the underwear swap truth or dare game, we can peek to see her ass. At the beach, the rogue wave drenches us and allows the MC to see her breasts through her t-shirt. What game will finally lead to Val stripping nude for the MC?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully this thing that happened at the beach eventually becomes sexual reality for the MC and Val.

screenshot0025.png

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Nyx likes to build up, indicate (foreshadow) the MC's future sexual encounters with ladies by having the MC gradually getting physical with the ladies or the ladies teasing the MC. For example look at how repeated physical games and playing around with Layla and Elena eventually leads up to an almost threesome in the hot tub.

With Val: It's repeated actions: taking pictures together (in the bus and the photo booth). Val not liking to get physically picked up by boys but the MC keeps getting away with picking her up. The MC chasing after her or competing with her when they train together. The MC tackling Val onto the bed and onto the beach. All these lead up to the MC and Val kissing each other in the photo booth and at the beach.

Val has also given the MC a massage. The MC has helped Val stretch before training in what looks like sexual positions. They also have not yet returned each other's underwear from their Truth or Dare game.

Games have also led to Val's sexy body slowly being revealed to the MC. During the underwear swap truth or dare game, we can peek to see her ass. At the beach, the rogue wave drenches us and allows the MC to see her breasts through her t-shirt. What game will finally lead to Val stripping nude for the MC?

Hopefully this thing that happened at the beach eventually becomes sexual reality for the MC and Val.

View attachment 3319633
True , True and True , thank you

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
Expanding on this...
MC=Mother Emily, father is named Santiago, the father is responsible for his Latino looks and he's suppoused to look a lot like him.

Erynn=Mother Melissa, father a tall, blonde guy with tatoos... there's one strong possibility here(or a sudden asspull just to surprise people).

Alexis= Adrianna is her biological mother, when she has the "use protection" talk with Layla she reminds her that she got preggo with Alexis at 18 years old to reinforce that she should "cover up" with the MC.
No such info on Layla or if the guy who lives at their house is their biological father, but it seems more likely the case.

Iris= Daughter of John(most likely biological), mother never brought up... since he dated her for 2 years already the MC might know things we don't and he doesn't need to ask "where is your mother?" now.

Elena=Mother Ava, father absent.

Val= Mother yet to be named(moves towns often), father not yet mentioned.

Nikki and Cara= We have met both parents and have the full backstory of this family, unbelievable!!!!!

Nyx does love family trouble huh.

That's highly unlikely, one of the options brought up to help Erynn was Alexis dad(who she says has a soft spot for Erynn), they shoot it down because he is famous, but Erynn is receptive to the idea of doing this with him.
She probably wouldn't be happy hearing the suggestion had he hired her services just a couple of weeks back.
I am not 100% sure the MC is the protagonist, I mean if you ask Ethan, Darryl or Emanuel they would consider him the antagonist and Zach depends on the day what he believes. Not to mention why if this is really Santiago's story in some weird mockery of the Star Wars tale I mean if we are doing theories lets go batshit lol.

Oct 10, 2022
I am not 100% sure the MC is the protagonist, I mean if you ask Ethan, Darryl or Emanuel they would consider him the antagonist and Zach depends on the day what he believes. Not to mention why if this is really Santiago's story in some weird mockery of the Star Wars tale I mean if we are doing theories lets go batshit lol.
According to the Nyx, Santiago is the MC in his harem game and this game is just a sequel to that. ;)

Grain of salt, my 2 cents etc. etc.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes