Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
PS. I fucking think Ethan wanted to bed both Lexi and Ery but Lexi said no coz guess she did had some feelings for MC so Missy boy Ethan got jealous and did something so stupid and framed Lexi the culprit so Ery and Lexi break it off
Maybe he did but Alex didn't turn Ethan down (if he even made any advances at all, we only have Erryn saying that) becuase of the MC...she did so because he a fecking douche and she dislikes him.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So what I dont get,is that at one point Erryn tells MC,she doesn't like Ethan,and there's nothing there.
Yet when she's blowing up at Alexis she accuses her of fucking Ethan.

Like if there's nothing there why do you care? Or how recently did you break up with Ethan,Erryn?

Like does Ethan know you're broken up? Because if Erryn wasn't dating him,why would she care if Alexis fucked him?

Like theres a.lot of.crap she says,that just gives Erryn both some untrustworth,and, some cuckoo for cocoa puffs vibes.
Your asking some interesting questions but you already kind of answered all of them since from what I can see:
crazy.gif

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
if it werent for the dissapointing sex scenes that have like 1-3 rendered pics and then the mc cums it would be an 10/10. Sadly it destroy me in many ways that after a short sucking he goes straight to digging it in an is soo *good* at it and 1 pic later he cums. no there are games who cant compare to this but the sex scenes have the right mindset... to make it long and well. who wants to imgaine 3 minute fucks. i prefer to exhaust the womand so much she cant think anymore, sadly its not even pretended here. after a suck there comes a lick then sex then positionchange. maybe a second time after the first but it just doesnt happen so far. we will see in the future
this isn't a sex game its a story game with some sex added in

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
if it werent for the dissapointing sex scenes that have like 1-3 rendered pics and then the mc cums it would be an 10/10. Sadly it destroy me in many ways that after a short sucking he goes straight to digging it in an is soo *good* at it and 1 pic later he cums. no there are games who cant compare to this but the sex scenes have the right mindset... to make it long and well. who wants to imgaine 3 minute fucks. i prefer to exhaust the womand so much she cant think anymore, sadly its not even pretended here. after a suck there comes a lick then sex then positionchange. maybe a second time after the first but it just doesnt happen so far. we will see in the future
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

timpo

Apr 20, 2019
yeah we dont need to fight Daryl hes got his thing going on with Tori so he already lost dont need to punish him anymore, and i dont think i've ever met a Lucas who wasn't a dick
I know that you don't like Tori but
give her a chance at the bar ,so you will know where MC wins again
also the next morning we learn more news who Tori is (Zach's oppinion)

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
This reply has been self-censored to avoid being banned...
animations take time (that could be used for more still renders) xor hardware, you're comparing this game's animations to other devs and it's not a fair comparison... Just look at the jump in quality between DA and CoBD... same dev with only few months difference... what's the difference? funds and hardware. so if more people pledged to Nyx, we might get longer and more detailed sex animations

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Maybe he did but Alex didn't turn Ethan down (if he even made any advances at all, we only have Erryn saying that) becuase of the MC...she did so because he a fecking douche and she dislikes him.
You mean to say Lexi and Ethan did hit it off so Ery questioned her about him?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
you're not... but now imagine this situation... Layla wants to introduce MC to his family...
Layla: Mom, this is my boyfr....
Alexis : what the actual fuck!
I'm aiming for the trifecta were in addition to having banged my girlfriends sister i also get her mom lol.

Most people aren't considering her as a love interest, but there are hints of marriage problems and she's taking an interest into the MCs problems, thus far strictly professional i have to say, but since no woman in this town can't stand in front of him without creaming themselves...

Edit: Forgot about her best friend...

Last edited:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I'm aiming for the trifecta were in addition to have banged my girlfriends sister i also get her mom lol.

Most people aren't considering her as a love interest, but there are hints of marriage problems and she's taking an interest into the MCs problems, thus far strictly professional i have to say, but since no woman in this town can't stand in front of him without creaming themselves...

Unfortunately, like every day, I've used up my likes again, but this post has to get one, so ...
unnamed.png

• Haha
Reactions: GAMEPLAY7 and LSC82

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
I'm aiming for the trifecta were in addition to have banged my girlfriends sister i also get her mom lol.

Damn what have you guys have against Elena she's cool too lol
And damn the no woman in this town can't stand in front of him without creaming got me

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020

Damn what have you guys have against Elena she's cool too lol
And damn the no woman in this town can't stand in front of him without creaming got me
nothing against Elena... I only have a problem with her "pretending she doesn't want MC's dick". That would grant her an oscar in any cathegory

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I find it weird as well, i think its more due to knowing there was no future possibilities with her, didnt want to get attached :p
(y)

In short redhead is what all you right dude
P. S. I liked the one with beanie and headphone you who we meet on toilet while looking for Layla. Her design was cute tbh
That is Valeria.

I know that you don't like Tori but
give her a chance at the bar ,so you will know where MC wins again
also the next morning we learn more news who Tori is (Zach's oppinion)
No

nothing against Elena... I only have a problem with her "pretending she doesn't want MC's dick". That would grant her an oscar in any category
She's the not quite tsundere tsundere character... :ROFLMAO: She's already kissed the MC, pantsed him, and soon will give him a private demonstration of her flexibility (I wish!).

• Haha
Reactions: BroodZeo

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
hopefully asap... between Layla and Elena, the town feels like a desert for how thirsty those two are.
Nyx throws another bomb setting Layla and Elena only one can be selected than the people will freakin Riot lol anyways what do you want - one of them, both of them or none of them?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes