3- Elena
4- Layla
5- Alexis

My top 5 overall:
1- Nikki
2- Elena
3- Layla
4- Alexis
5- The Principal (blanking on her name right now)

And someone wanted to kill Nikki off. Lol

Also I swear to God if she got back with Aiden im gonna lose my shit. Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Also I swear to God if she got back with Aiden im gonna lose my shot. Lol
It would simplify the problem of making a choice if the love interests all had accidents or "accidents"... Sometimes I wonder if Erryn is as obsessed as she seems and would arrange that... LOL

I hope Nikki didn't get back with Aiden but I also hope that the former love interests do move on story wise. Once the MC is 100% locked out of being with them. Like I think if the MC chose Nikki over Cara then it would make sense if you see Cara with a date at the wedding (and that's it, no lewdness or implied lewdness or mention of it). And vice versa obviously.

If the MC can't get back together with Nikki for whatever reason I would like the same... But as I've said before there are too many overly sensitive people on this site.

What? Really? Who would do such a thing?
Light the torches!
I'll get the pitchforks
giphyfork.gif

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018

Also I swear to God if she got back with Aiden im gonna lose my shit. Lol
Oh if Nikki get killed at this point that's some drop-the-game-immediately type shit. Not that I think that's going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets back with Aiden (because DRAMA!).

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
It would simplify the problem of making a choice if the love interests all had accidents or "accidents"... Sometimes I wonder if Erryn is as obsessed as she seems and would arrange that... LOL

I hope Nikki didn't get back with Aiden but I also hope that the former love interests do move on story wise. Once the MC is 100% locked out of being with them. Like I think if the MC chose Nikki over Cara then it would make sense if you see Cara with a date at the wedding (and that's it, no lewdness or implied lewdness or mention of it). And vice versa obviously.

If the MC can't get back together with Nikki for whatever reason I would like the same... But as I've said before there are too many overly sensitive people on this site.

View attachment 868137
are you implying what i think your implying, nah just joking, i wouldn't mind if all the girls we dont choose get bfs as long as we dont have to see them have sex let them crack on with their lives

Reactions: DA22

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

View attachment 868137

Yea I'm not against the love interests you don't choose moving on. And I totally agree with not wanting or needing to see lewds of it. I just dont necessarily believe they should all have a happy ending though. If that makes sense.

I'm almost hopeing for a fall out new Vegas type ending, after MC and the girl of his choice have they're ending.Where Nyx tells you what happens to the girls you didn't choose. Some have a good ending,some have a bad ending,and some have a neutral ending.

If that makes sense.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
are you implying what i think your implying, nah just joking, i wouldn't mind if all the girls we dont choose get bfs as long as we dont have to see them have sex let them crack on with their lives
Yep! It would be more realistic if the love interests moved on... Just don't have it that we witness anything.

Yea I'm not against the love interests you don't choose moving on. And I totally agree with not wanting or needing to see lewds of it. I just dont necessarily believe they should all have a happy ending though. If that makes sense.

I'm almost hopeing for a fall out new Vegas type ending, after MC and the girl of his choice have they're ending.Where Nyx tells you what happens to the girls you didn't choose. Some have a good ending,some have a bad ending,and some have a neutral ending.

If that makes sense.
True, they shouldn't all have boyfriends. But it would make sense for them to date other people. And an epilogue like the old 80's movies where it goes through a slide show and says "Nikki went to law school,..." would be great.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yep! It would be more realistic if the love interests moved on... Just don't have it that we witness anything.

True, they shouldn't all have boyfriends. But it would make sense for them to date other people. And an epilogue like the old 80's movies where it goes through a slide show and says "Nikki went to law school,..." would be great.

Exactly,pop a picture up of each one,and then have a little blurb writing what happened to them.

And don't be afraid to get a little dark with it. Like,Nikki ended up in an emotionally abusive relationship with Aiden. (Not that I want anything bad to happen to my number 2 waifu.)

Thats the problem I've noticed with a lot of adult games,they don't really give closure.

Reactions: MrFriendly

lordjack1

Jul 19, 2018
Hi guys! Am i the only one how gets a lot of errors in the principal's office? Basically every time the principal talks.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Exactly,pop a picture up of each one,and then have a little blurb writing what happened to them.

Thats the problem I've noticed with a lot of adult games,they don't really give closure.
Yeah, I've concluded a few games where I've wondered "What about that character?" Like they just disappear from the game and we never know...

An epilogue with slides of characters, even the random ones, was always fun in those movies.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018

And don't be afraid to get a little dark with it. Like,Nikki ended up in an emotionally abusive relationship with Aiden. (Not that I want anything bad to happen to my number 2 waifu.)

sounds like a certain freeloading games endings...but the first SL and PL did it really well, i do hope to see those kinds of endings in this game too

Reactions: Rythan25

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That's doable. Still some ways to go though.
That's cool, not wanting it to happen next update or anything (don't punk me!)

As to the whole conversation about LI and them moving on. If you do that just don't show them doing anything (lewd) and we will be good.

sounds like a certain freeloading games endings...but the first SL and PL did it really well, i do hope to see those kinds of endings in this game too
My "lips" are sealed but yeah. A few games get it right too.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
That's cool, not wanting it to happen next update or anything (don't punk me!)

As to the whole conversation about LI and them moving on. If you do that just don't show them doing anything (lewd) and we will be good.

My "lips" are sealed but yeah. A few games get it right too.
dont say that now Nyx will show an ending with them doing everything lewd

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
dont say that now Nyx will show an ending with them doing everything lewd
Nah, that's something I would do. :devilish:

Nyx is more likely to put a game over screen in the middle of an update & say that it is "courtesy of Mr Friendly" just to fuck with me. :ROFLMAO:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
it will turn out the mc is a serial killer who has already killed Aiden and Caras douchebag cant remember his name and now is ready to kill Lucas and Ethan, all so he can win the heart of Dylan who is an assassin sent to kill Mr Coleman

• Haha
Reactions: Raptus Puellae
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes