Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
it will turn out the mc is a serial killer who has already killed Aiden and Caras douchebag cant remember his name and now is ready to kill Lucas and Ethan, all so he can win the heart of Dylan who is an assassin sent to kill Mr Coleman

Sounds like the plot to a terminator movie.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
thats easy for me Layla over Elena, Elena is a terrible friend who knows about what Lucas is doing and tries to get the mc to lie to Layla about it
Elena is also trying to solve the lucas situation without Layla noticing... sweet Layla has the tendency to blame herself for anything. A puppy was drowned on the other end of the world.... Layla would feel guilty...

But let's talk about something fun....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Raziel_8

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the MC cuck his biological father this update?
Spoilers!

Maaaybe?

There's no confirmation of that fact and it is one of three possibilities to have sex with Gabi...

I'm holding out hope that the bio dad is Dylan!

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
It would simplify the problem of making a choice if the love interests all had accidents or "accidents"... Sometimes I wonder if Erryn is as obsessed as she seems and would arrange that... LOL

I hope Nikki didn't get back with Aiden but I also hope that the former love interests do move on story wise. Once the MC is 100% locked out of being with them. Like I think if the MC chose Nikki over Cara then it would make sense if you see Cara with a date at the wedding (and that's it, no lewdness or implied lewdness or mention of it). And vice versa obviously.

If the MC can't get back together with Nikki for whatever reason I would like the same... But as I've said before there are too many overly sensitive people on this site.

View attachment 868137
Exactly Mr Friendly being over sensitive for silly reasons

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes