Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Nyx throws another bomb setting Layla and Elena only one can be selected than the people will freakin Riot lol anyways what do you want - one of them, both of them or none of them?
thats easy for me Layla over Elena, Elena is a terrible friend who knows about what Lucas is doing and tries to get the mc to lie to Layla about it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nyx throws another bomb setting Layla and Elena only one can be selected than the people will freakin Riot lol anyways what do you want - one of them, both of them or none of them?
What we need is a party at the principal's house... Mr and Mrs Moore go away for the weekend, Layla begrudgingly (persuaded by Elena) throws a party, and absolute mayhem ensues... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: B-52reloaded

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
thats easy for me Layla over Elena, Elena is a terrible friend who knows about what Lucas is doing and tries to get the mc to lie to Layla about it
Uhh what *surprised Pikachu face I mean when MC says about the eye mark Elena does says the truth right and says don't say to Layla coz she might get disturbed so in order to keep her friend happy she's asks MC to lie right what's wrong in that I'm it getting

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
What we need is a party at the principal's house... Mr and Mrs Moore go away for the weekend, Layla begrudgingly (persuaded by Elena) throws a party, and absolute mayhem ensues... ;)
What I want to see is both Nikki and Cara with Alexis at the end. I might take Erynn if her flashback convince me but if not ah well lol

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Uhh what *surprised Pikachu face I mean when MC says about the eye mark Elena does says the truth right and says don't say to Layla coz she might get disturbed so in order to keep her friend happy she's asks MC to lie right what's wrong in that I'm it getting
Laylas in the dark because Elena is continuingly letting Lucas stalk her without letting Layla know how much danger she could be in

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Damn spoilers i guess haha
Nope, I literally don't know the story until Nyx sends it to me about a week prior to release. That was all my dreams/wishes...

What I want to see is both Nikki and Cara with Alexis at the end. I might take Erynn if her flashback convince me but if not ah well lol
LOL, yeah I don't see that happening.

My top 5 girls

Alexis
Nikki
Layla
Elaine
Spanish Teacher
You mean Elena? And the Spanish teacher is Gabi Ramirez

=)

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Nope, I literally don't know the story until Nyx sends it to me about a week prior to release. That was all my dreams/wishes...

LOL, yeah I don't see that happening.

You mean Elena? And the Spanish teacher is Gabi Ramirez

=)

Yea Elena. Stupid auto correct........thats my story. Lol

I also hope you get a shot at Sienna,or whatever her name is. Love her character model.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Well, the randy and terrible part of my brain wants a shot at everyone. The other part just wants to resolve all the drama and have an awesome dinner party with family and friends...
i think i would take seeing how flexible Sienna is over Elena at least shes not connected with Alexis/Layla like Elena is

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i think i would take seeing how flexible Sienna is over Elena at least shes not connected with Alexis/Layla like Elena is
Hmmm... Why not both? A flexibility competition... Naked... With the MC's "assistance"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Okay, really I know that won't happen in game but I can't help but want to see two cheerleaders practice cheering.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
My top 5 from the main girls only...

1. Nikki - without a doubt the best girl, totally compatible with the MC, and they had good chemistry together
2. Layla - she is using the "Blaire" model (Lisa from BB), which is adorable as fuck, I like her personality too
3. Tie Between Elena & Erynn (this is my shallow pick)
a) Erynn - I love her character model, thats it... she is sending major red flags across the board, that "might" make her hateable.
b) Elena - She is a spicy Latina (finally a Latina looking girl, unlike the goblins from Light of My Life that look more like Middle Eastern people), for her its also looks based, as her personality is a turn off.. she's the "aloof" maybe I will, myabe I wont type that grates me... that upskirt shot with the cheer outfit though...
4. Alexis - she strikes me as generic... doesnt help that either her model, or that hairstyle is generic and not even good looking unlike the crap people fling at Layla's hairstyle which is at least AWESOME despite being overused... I also dont like goth style girls unless they are pale as fuck to contrast the dark clothes.
5. Cara - She just seems like little sister material at best to me... she has the "Tali Effect" (Mass Effect series)... where I would feel like a predator for pursuing her.

If they were pursuable I would rank the new cheerleader girl pretty high (sienna was it ?) her model does it for me !!
Tori would be a bottom feeder, she grosses me out (personality wise), and looks-wise she aint special.
The Milfs... Emily is pretty hot, but if no incest, than who cares about her other than being a nice mom...
Melissa has a banging body, but I dont like her face, or her hair, or her tattoos, or her piercings.. (she has piercings on her lips or eyelids right ? or do I see her more ugly than she is ?)

EDIT - almost forgot the new girl... Valerie was it ? Zach can have her... she is bottom tier for me along Tori, stupid Beanies, who the fuck would wear such a shitty clothing item... uggh... I bet her hair/head smells like spoiled milk and cat piss gravy on top of Indian food...

• Sad
Reactions: Bailz

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
My top 5 from the main girls only...

1. Nikki - without a doubt the best girl, totally compatible with the MC, and they had good chemistry together
2. Layla - she is using the "Blaire" model (Lisa from BB), which is adorable as fuck, I like her personality too
3. Tie Between Elena & Erynn (this is my shallow pick)
a) Erynn - I love her character model, thats it... she is sending major red flags across the board, that "might" make her hateable.
b) Elena - She is a spicy Latina (finally a Latina looking girl, unlike the goblins from Light of My Life that look more like Middle Eastern people), for her its also looks based, as her personality is a turn off.. she's the "aloof" maybe I will, myabe I wont type that grates me... that upskirt shot with the cheer outfit though...
4. Alexis - she strikes me as generic... doesnt help that either her model, or that hairstyle is generic and not even good looking unlike the crap people fling at Layla's hairstyle which is at least AWESOME despite being overused... I also dont like goth style girls unless they are pale as fuck to contrast the dark clothes.
5. Cara - She just seems like little sister material at best to me... she has the "Tali Effect" (Mass Effect series)... where I would feel like a predator for pursuing her.

If they were pursuable I would rank the new cheerleader girl pretty high (sienna was it ?) her model does it for me !!
Tori would be a bottom feeder, she grosses me out (personality wise), and looks-wise she aint special.
The Milfs... Emily is pretty hot, but if no incest, than who cares about her other than being a nice mom...
Melissa has a banging body, but I dont like her face, or her hair, or her tattoos, or her piercings.. (she has piercings on her lips or eyelids right ? or do I see her more ugly than she is ?)

EDIT - almost forgot the new girl... Valerie was it ? Zach can have her... she is bottom tier for me along Tori, stupid Beanies, who the fuck would wear such a shitty clothing item... uggh... I bet her hair/head smells like spoiled milk and cat piss gravy on top of Indian food...
o_Oo_O Erryn number 3 and Alexis number 4 what are you smoking, and Cara last OMG i just cant, your right with Tori tho:sick::sick: Yuck

Oct 11, 2017
Fair play the last scene where the two girls are crying their eyes out and the music plays is hilarious. Quality parody of melodramatic teen dramas where every minor squabble is the end of the world.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
My top 5 (appearance only):
1- Nikki
2- Mrs. Ramirez
3- Elena
4- Layla
5- Alexis

My top 5 overall:
1- Nikki
2- Elena
3- Layla
4- Alexis
5- The Principal (blanking on her name right now)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes