Tikita

Oct 11, 2019
Wow this thread is pretty crazy... it gets like over 25 new pages per day now xD

Keep on the good job NyxValeria ! Your story is fun/intriguing and the characters are beautiful.

I'm just curious but have you tried Motherless by any luck ? https://f95zone.to/threads/motherless-ch-5-mr-mister.48369/

I would be very interested on your take on this one since it's basically the most "intertwined" (and funny) story i've ever seen around here. Just a thought.

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
Nope, I literally don't know the story until Nyx sends it to me about a week prior to release. That was all my dreams/wishes...

LOL, yeah I don't see that happening.

You mean Elena? And the Spanish teacher is Gabi Ramirez

=)
Lol I know there isn’t any harem but can’t a man dream?

• Haha
Reactions: BroodZeo

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Wow this thread is pretty crazy... it gets like over 25 new pages per day now xD

Keep on the good job NyxValeria ! Your story is fun/intriguing and the characters are beautiful.

I'm just curious but have you tried Motherless by any luck ? https://f95zone.to/threads/motherless-ch-5-mr-mister.48369/

I would be very interested on your take on this one since it's basically the most "intertwined" (and funny) story i've ever seen around here. Just a thought.
I haven't. I'll check it out once I have some time.

Reactions: Tikita and Ghostly

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
You guys don't have a harem. In my version of the game, man, let me tell you ;)
im 100% fine with no harem thank you, i'll take an amazing story like this over a fuck em all game anyday,
so with all the absolute bull and jokes i say, i've never said how good this game is so very well done so far

ps just let me have a nice Eryyn ending and we will be all good if not i swear to god :mad::mad:

Reactions: Maviarab

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
im 100% fine with no harem thank you, i'll take an amazing story like this over a fuck em all game anyday,
so with all the absolute bull and jokes i say, i've never said how good this game is so very well done so far
but you have 2 harem games in your signatures....
ps just let me have a nice Eryyn ending and we will be all good if not i swear to god :mad::mad:
it will depend on your choices, don't blame Nyx for your actions

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
If Nyx makes me choose between Nikki and Alexis then I'm gonna bring hell on Earth looooool.............but seriously please don't :eek:

Bjorn1992

Oct 13, 2019
I just want to say that, I really enjoyed the story so far. One of the best story written games so far that I have played. Cheers mate! Keep up the good work. I am here for the hole ride.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Don't think you're going to fuck him cause there's no incest tag, you can look but you can't touch. That booty is uncharted territory or Julia from BARS territory, simple eye candy. His unconditional love and support is enough fo
Julia didn't have a score to keep her affection...
If Erynn really IS a psycho,
she's just your friendly neighboor yandere
yeah but they both have a good story and WTHI is not really a harem game
it would be if only cheeky let us bang the librarian... but before we go off topic...

did anyone notice what was Alexis singing ? "confession" , the few lyrics we got to read... that was a song about her and the MC

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
yeah but they both have a good story and WTHI is not really a harem game
What else could it be? A MC fucks every female in the game if they aren't fast enough to climb up a tree game?

Last time I played it, the MC fucked his whole family and countless side chicks.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes