ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
So now that we know that Andres is not the MC's father, is there a possibility of MC getting back with either Nikki or Cara if he goes to the wedding, as there should now not be any reason they can not be together.

mc "So yeah.. We couldn't keep dating.. We had a long talk and decided to end it so our parents could be happy.."

About mom and the sperm donor (biological father) secret. Not only did she tell you in a terrible way, she also broke a promise to Andres not to tell.
Maybe it is just wishful thinking, but after re-reading the conversations, I am thinking that the secret was just about his biological father and that there was no cheating involved.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As the biological father is in the game, when we meet him, is it with a baseball bat in a dark alley?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GAMEPLAY7

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
So now that we know that Andres is not the MC's father, is there a possibility of MC getting back with either Nikki or Cara if he goes to the wedding, as there should now not be any reason they can not be together.
We don't know if Andres adopted our MC, but I assume that he did. In that case, Nikki and Cara would still be his stepsisters.
As the biological father is in the game, when we meet him, is it with a baseball bat in a dark alley?
Maybe we've already seen him, at least he should have appeared in the game, if I remember correctly.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You mean pure "crazy bitch" insanity? You know the type who sneak into your room at 2am to watch you sleep and you only find out because they jill off to you and light a cigarette to celebrate their orgasm?

She's not close to that yet... But she's not as far away from it as I'd like either.
Isn't that what Emily was doing? We just do not know it yet since Nyx refuses to show it. (just kidding) :ROFLMAO:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Isn't that what Emily was doing? We just do not know it yet since Nyx refuses to show it. (just kidding) :ROFLMAO:
Emily felt jealous when MC mentioned going to the beach. and besides, why did she walk in MC's bedroom when she caught Alexis if not to look at MC's sleeping face?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Emily felt jealous when MC mentioned going to the beach. and besides, why did she walk in MC's bedroom when she caught Alexis if not to look at MC's sleeping face?
Well I did not think this game would have incest with MC, so it is very unlikely. Besides overall neither MC or Emily are strongly setup as being interested in each other sexually or having a strong reason for themselves to want a relation like that, so I would say it was never intended as such either. The only two ways to add it in somewhat believable would indeed be give Emily a surprise turn of character and have her sexually perving already in such a way without mc or players knowing it as described or her trying to use her sex appeal to keep MC from leaving her if she would really get afraid of losing him. Neither fit with her as shown into game though, she seems to be overall a pretty kk character that has her own life, a support network and not obsessed with her son, but just loves him in a normal way.

I do not see either one happening though, MC has already enough problems without his nice mom turning into an obsessive sexual predator for him. He already has Erryn for that. :p

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Well I did not think this game would have incest with MC, so it is very unlikely. Besides overall neither MC or Emily are strongly setup as being interested in each other sexually or having a strong reason for themselves to want a relation like that, so I would say it was never intended as such either. The only two ways to add it in somewhat believable would indeed be give Emily a surprise turn of character and have her sexually perving already in such a way without mc or players knowing it as described or her trying to use her sex appeal to keep MC from leaving her if she would really get afraid of losing him. Neither fit with her as shown into game though, she seems to be overall a pretty kk character that has her own life, a support network and not obsessed with her son, but just loves him in a normal way.

I do not see either one happening though, MC has already enough problems without his nice mom turning into an obsessive sexual predator for him. He already has Erryn for that. :p
my poor unfortunate friend... I see Aikamari corrupted you to his ways....
besides... Erryn is not the stalker... if you hadn't noticed... Alexis was also capable to sneak up the MC, on the other hand.... Layla's thirst for the MC knows no boundaries

• Haha
Reactions: DA22
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes