Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
What else could it be? A MC fucks every female in the game if they aren't fast enough to climb up a tree game?
only if you choose to fuck them all and you can only end up with 1 maybe a triangle depending on which girls you choose

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
so... I decided to play the wrong way and went for Nikki... love the jab at the tyrant's MC's shitty hair..

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You are right.
I don't believe you though, but just to be sure.
Erynn and Alexis are no longer LIs, they vanished for unknown reasons. Let's say aliens... It's always aliens.
This VN needed some SciFi anyway
So long my Emily is still one I'm happy.
I might add her as my waifu in the next ep, have yet to see a bit more of her to check if she is waifu material :p

Yeah, if you play WTHI as a harem the ending is going to hurt... LOL
unless he goes for mini harem... like 3 people.
Even then he may choose one that doesn't like to share and fuck it all xD

PS: I can't fucking believe she only has 3 votes in the poll, that must be rigged.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
What else could it be? A MC fucks every female in the game if they aren't fast enough to climb up a tree game?
Let's rephrase it, in WTHI u can play the harem path, but u will not have an harem ending

Yeah, if you play WTHI as a harem the ending is going to hurt... LOL
I play the harem path there exactly because i want to see how shit hits the fan :LOL:

she's just your friendly neighboor yandere
i can already imagine the next episode

cbb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Let's rephrase it, in WTHI u can play the harem path, but u will not have an harem ending

I play the harem path there exactly because i want to see how shit hits the fan :LOL:

View attachment 868478
Erryn dont need to burn my home for me to live with her i'll stick my dick in that crazy anytime

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

View attachment 868478
Not even a harem path. None of the other girls know you're with anyone else. NO HAREM!

Back on topic...wtf has happenbed to this thread in the last couple of days?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So long my Emily is still one I'm happy.
I might add her as my waifu in the next ep, have yet to see a bit more of her to check if she is waifu material :p

unless he goes for mini harem... like 3 people.
Even then he may choose one that doesn't like to share and fuck it all xD

PS: I can't fucking believe she only has 3 votes in the poll, that must be rigged.
Alexis and Erynn in Bikinis lounging next to Melissa's pool was what I voted for...

View attachment 868478
LOL, I call that the "man-bear-pig-slut" path and I have a save with that path...

Erryn dont need to burn my home for me to live with her i'll stick my dick in that crazy anytime
Well, technically we are already living with her. Though I would really prefer to just stay with Zach since Erynn too crazy for me. I've been stalked once, don't need the MC to live with his stalker... LOL

Not even a harem path. None of the other girls know you're with anyone else. NO HAREM!

Back on topic...wtf has happened to this thread in the last couple of days?
Sorry Mavi, I let everyone try the bath salts...

I mean...
tenor1.gif

What's it to you?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Alexis and Erynn in Bikinis lounging next to Melissa's pool was what I voted for...

LOL, I call that the "man-bear-pig-slut" path and I have a save with that path...

Well, technically we are already living with her. Though I would really prefer to just stay with Zach since Erynn too crazy for me. I've been stalked once, don't need the MC to live with his stalker... LOL

Sorry Mavi, I let everyone try the bath salts...

I mean...
View attachment 868524

What's it to you?
she just reminds me of me and my gfs past except the crazy stalker vibes,
and that was some good shit you provided us with maybe just a little too strong for me sent me a little crazy

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
We all learn at some point that sticking it in crazy is not a healthy choice...that being said with Erynn thats quite a temptation :unsure:

That would have been my choice too.
Yeah some of Erynns dialogue this episode really hit home and triggeret all alarm bells in my head, like that innuendo of mirrage.
Thought in my case it was more like frienship+ and not a stalker... but nearly getting gutted by a combat knife for not wanting to commit to mirrage + children also has left quite the impression.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We all learn at some point that sticking it in crazy is not a healthy choice...that being said with Erynn thats quite a temptation :unsure:
Some of us learn it at a very young age and others never learn it...

That would have been my choice too.
Yeah some of Erynns dialogue this episode really hit home and triggeret all alarm bells in my head, like that innuendo of mirrage.
Thought in my case it was more like frienship+ and not a stalker... but nearly getting gutted by a combat knife for not wanting to commit to mirrage + children also has left quite the impression.
Yeah, man... Her "that better be your answer in 3 years" response was like a klaxon since that was similar to something I've heard in real life. I am going to have my MC give Erynn a lot of room to "get over it". One reason I requested being able to stay at Zach's house more permanently... She is creeping me out.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Some of us learn it at a very young age and others never learn it...

Yeah, man... Her "that better be your answer in 3 years" response was like a klaxon since that was similar to something I've heard in real life. I am going to have my MC give Erynn a lot of room to "get over it". One reason I requested being able to stay at Zach's house more permanently... She is creeping me out.
hey leave my Erryn alone shes not a crazy stalker shes just passionate

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
The first thing she does after getting MC's mobile is checking his contacts thought...and apparently she gets angry if u had something with Alexis or not.
errmm yeah thats called errrm ah shit i left my purse at the store

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The first thing she does after getting MC's mobile is checking his contacts thought...and apparently she gets angry if u had something with Alexis or not.
errmm yeah thats called errrm ah shit i left my purse at the store
Yes, let's see... She gets upset if the MC continues to take his drunk high school friends home instead of dropping them to catch up with her. She then, if the MC goes with her, cries about how much she missed him and still needs to give him an answer. Seems she also has been telling Alexis for the entire time the MC has been gone that she has a thing for the MC...Then she tells the MC that he'd better say "I do" in three years as if she has their lives planned out. She denies ever having a relationship with Ethan yet, even though he was an amazing douche nozzle to her supposed best friend/love interest, she went to prom with him (are there no other men in this town?) and still has him very much in her life. And then, even though she has never declared her interest she goes through his phone and sees photos of Alexis and breaks off her friendship of 15 years in a possessive tantrum. If the MC is so important to him why doesn't she fucking say something to him?

And I am sure I missed something in that sum up...

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yes, let's see... She gets upset if the MC continues to take his drunk high school friends home instead of dropping them to catch up with her. She then, if the MC goes with her, cries about how much she missed him and still needs to give him an answer. Seems she also has been telling Alexis for the entire time the MC has been gone that she has a thing for the MC...Then she tells the MC that he'd better say "I do" in three years as if she has their lives planned out. She denies ever having a relationship with Ethan yet, even though he was an amazing douche nozzle to her supposed best friend/love interest, she went to prom with him (are there no other men in this town?) and still has him very much in her life. And then, even though she has never declared her interest she goes through his phone and sees photos of Alexis and breaks off her friendship of 15 years in a possessive tantrum. If the MC is so important to him why doesn't she fucking say something to him?

And I am sure I missed something in that sum up...
all signs of pure love

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
all signs of pure love
You mean pure "crazy bitch" insanity? You know the type who sneak into your room at 2am to watch you sleep and you only find out because they jill off to you and light a cigarette to celebrate their orgasm?

She's not close to that yet... But she's not as far away from it as I'd like either.

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
You mean pure "crazy bitch" insanity? You know the type who sneak into your room at 2am to watch you sleep and you only find out because they jill off to you and light a cigarette to celebrate their orgasm?

She's not close to that yet... But she's not as far away from it as I'd like either.
when she stabs the mc 15 times in the night it will show just how much she loves him because shes 100% sane

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes