DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
my poor unfortunate friend... I see Aikamari corrupted you to his ways....
besides... Erryn is not the stalker... if you hadn't noticed... Alexis was also capable to sneak up the MC, on the other hand.... Layla's thirst for the MC knows no boundaries
No worries about Akamari corrupting me, I like a good incest story when it either makes some sense based upon the characters and their interactions that they both could want or have need for a relationship like that or it is a complete fuckfest where nobody cares who does it with whom. :p

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
Emily felt jealous when MC mentioned going to the beach. and besides, why did she walk in MC's bedroom when she caught Alexis if not to look at MC's sleeping face?
Emily was about to wake him up when she ran into Alexis, not to peek on him.

Still it's curious her behavior. Feeling jealous of Lexi, assuming that she had sex with the MC and so they spent the night together etc. Or the couple "peek on her" options we've had during the game, like looking closer at her cleavage the first time MC returns home or before going to the beach with Layla and Elena. I don't know if these are simple teases that Nyx give us the players (because the MC doesn't react at all) or if something is cooking up between them.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Emily was about to wake him up when she ran into Alexis, not to peek on him.

Still it's curious her behavior. Feeling jealous of Lexi, assuming that she had sex with the MC and so they spent the night together etc. Or the couple "peek on her" options we've had during the game, like looking closer at her cleavage the first time MC returns home or before going to the beach with Layla and Elena. I don't know if these are simple teases that Nyx give us the players (because the MC doesn't react at all) or if something is cooking up between them.
Nyx can't confirm nor deny for two simple reasons: deniability of whichever content and spoilers.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nyx can't confirm nor deny for two simple reasons: deniability of whichever content and spoilers.
True, but like I said I did not get strong vibes that was an intended path in the game from the way the characters were set up. :) Now I would not mind since Emily is very cute, but also do not feel it would be needed to add that extra drama to the game for the game to work or be great.

Reactions: Donettes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Babes cannot get enough of MC, still he is a hot headded hurtful mess...
Whoever said having it all means paradise did not play this game:
- babes swarming, babes offering him sanctuary, babes picking him on dates -
Yet MC still miserable and alone and beaten up.

Reactions: sdawg1234

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
Oh yeah I know. Nyx will tell us nothing (just to avoid the Patreon police, regardless of spoilers). I meant about what the game offers us so far. Are these ingame teases only that, teases that Nyx gives us with someone who will never be with the MC (= dev being more :devilish: than Mr Jet with Julia in BaRS), or will something happen between them? I'm with DA22, I also don't get strong vibes that something is growing there but I wouldn't reject it if it did.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I am torn between Alexis - who has been my favorite up till now, but Erynn has kind of grown on me too....she`s kind of hot. The silly kid drama stuff aside, both have their flaws...and the MC certainly is not an angel. Still leaning to Alexis, despite her lies to her BFF, she is sexy af and head over heels for our boy.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So now that we know that Andres is not the MC's father, is there a possibility of MC getting back with either Nikki or Cara if he goes to the wedding, as there should now not be any reason they can not be together.
We don't know if Andres adopted our MC, but I assume that he did. In that case, Nikki and Cara would still be his stepsisters.
Well we if we play the path where MC reject both Nikki/Cara we see a scene where MC accuses his father of cheating on his new gf and his mom.
Interestingly the father only denys ever cheating on his ex...which is kind of odd, considering his soon to be wife stands next to him...and after that they break up.

So i still hope the father fucks up and the marriage falls flat, hopefully he fucks up in a spectacularly way, at the day of the wedding...maybe we can bring Erynn along, tell her beforehand the father tries to break them apart and the MC will be forced to move back to his new family :devilish:

Of course it is also a possibility that the father never officially adopted the MC, but the fuck up sounds so much more fun...especially the Erynn variation.

Reactions: thorin0815

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I am torn between Alexis - who has been my favorite up till now, but Erynn has kind of grown on me too....she`s kind of hot. The silly kid drama stuff aside, both have their flaws...and the MC certainly is not an angel. Still leaning to Alexis, despite her lies to her BFF, she is sexy af and head over heels for our boy.
yeeesss!!! looks like more people are set to board my Erryn crazy train
tenor (1).gif

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh yeah I know. Nyx will tell us nothing (just to avoid the Patreon police, regardless of spoilers). I meant about what the game offers us so far. Are these ingame teases only that, teases that Nyx gives us with someone who will never be with the MC (= dev being more :devilish: than Mr Jet with Julia in BaRS), or will something happen between them? I'm with DA22, I also don't get strong vibes that something is growing there but I wouldn't reject it if it did.
If you look at the points in the scripts IIRC you get negative points for looking at your mom (I definitely remember that if you don't turn around in the pool scene that you get negative points with Emily) and positive points for looking at Melissa.

However, that could be down to their personalities. Emily is more repressed, she needs to get drunk to kiss her best friend while topless in the swimming pool (even though they are both unattached and have experimented in college). While Melissa is more of the flirty "life of the party type" who might like it if the MC admires her, as long as it doesn't go beyond some looking.

I've said it before but I don't see the MC getting together with any of the MILFs (except for Gabi) simply because of the way they are written. Even without taking into account the Patreon restrictions. With Nyx doing a code revamp for update 5.5 we may see the points being removed for Emily so as to avoid any chance of violating Patreon's rules (this is pure speculation). Personally, I've always seen it as a tiny "dig" at people who always want incest in games. But that's just me.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If you look at the points in the scripts IIRC you get negative points for looking at your mom (I definitely remember that if you don't turn around in the pool scene that you get negative points with Emily) and positive points for looking at Melissa.

However, that could be down to their personalities. Emily is more repressed, she needs to get drunk to kiss her best friend while topless in the swimming pool (even though they are both unattached and have experimented in college). While Melissa is more of the flirty "life of the party type" who might like it if the MC admires her, as long as it doesn't go beyond some looking.

I've said it before but I don't see the MC getting together with any of the MILFs (except for Gabi) simply because of the way they are written. Even without taking into account the Patreon restrictions. With Nyx doing a code revamp for update 5.5 we may see the points being removed for Emily so as to avoid any chance of violating Patreon's rules (this is pure speculation). Personally, I've always seen it as a tiny "dig" at people who always want incest in games. But that's just me.
Completely agree with this. A game can have nice looking milfs without them being fuck buddy/romanceable. Some folk here just want everything to be in every game.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes