thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
-18 year old MC
-Has full tattooed sleeve.

Shit, I wish I had that money laying around at 18. Getting close to 30 and still only have 3/4 of my sleeve done lmao.
Easy! You just need a dad whose not your dad, but you're not allowed to know about it or...

When I was 18, only sailors and dudes in prison had tattoos. Damn, I'm old! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Quality game so far. Decent storyline and the name works well into the plot, very interested to see how it develops.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For that spoiler, that also means another branch and two more different paths to write, render and code. If Nyx feels up to that, sure why not. If not though better put branches as late as possible or let branches re-merge for a bit or more or less drop a storyline for a while by having those girls unavailable. I know less choices that matter, but too many that become impossible to handle will be worse.

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
ok.... new theory... do we know who's Elena's father?... sure there was a kiss between her and the MC but Luke and Leia kissed too...
Nah I don't think it goes that way. I guess I know why you say it, that the MC father should somehow be Hispanic, and that's something I've read before in this thread, but I don't see the point of that connection. His last name (Moreno) comes from Andres, and the fact that he knows Spanish is also due to his influence, so his biological father might not be Hispanic (or maybe he is and it would all be a nice coincidence). There is nothing to support it, but for now as candidates I would bet on our teacher Gabi's husband or Coach Mike.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nah I don't think it goes that way. I guess I know why you say it, that the MC father should somehow be Hispanic, and that's something I've read before in this thread, but I don't see the point of that connection. His last name (Moreno) comes from Andres, and the fact that he knows Spanish is also due to his influence, so his biological father might not be Hispanic (or maybe he is and it would all be a nice coincidence). There is nothing to support it, but for now as candidates I would bet on our teacher Gabi's husband or Coach Mike.
Is there a reason why everyone discards Dylan? He is also male, in game and was shown. :p Also would make MrFriendly happy since they could then discuss grilling techniques while trying to bond some if MC would feel a need to bond with biological father. He might not, he has Andres as a father already after all.

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
Is there a reason why everyone discards Dylan? He is also male, in game and was shown. :p Also would make MrFriendly happy since they could then discuss grilling techniques while trying to bond some if MC would feel a need to bond with biological father. He might not, he has Andres as a father already after all.
One day he thinks that we are flirting with him and soon after he discovers that the MC is his son. Such a plot twist :ROFLMAO:

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Easy! You just need a dad whose not your dad, but you're not allowed to know about it or...

When I was 18, only sailors and dudes in prison had tattoos. Damn, I'm old! :ROFLMAO:
Damn, fake tattoos have really evolved since I was a kid lmao

Reactions: MrFriendly

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Probably one of the best visual novels out there at the moment. The only thing I don't like it the constant 'tsk' word used. It reminds me of this dismissive tsk that the black community uses and doesn't suit the characters using it.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
So yeah...I actually really like the game. Just had to get through the introductory stuff. The more I play, the more I can relate to the MC. I am really looking forward to the next update.

All those revelations, yeah I'd be pissed off too. Alexis really fucked up. Like she is my least liked character right now. It's one thing to lie and keep secrets from the MC, but what she did to Eryn...Oof. Fuck.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So yeah...I actually really like the game. Just had to get through the introductory stuff. The more I play, the more I can relate to the MC. I am really looking forward to the next update.

All those revelations, yeah I'd be pissed off too. Alexis really fucked up. Like she is my least liked character right now. It's one thing to lie and keep secrets from the MC, but what she did to Eryn...Oof. Fuck.
Well I gave quite a few reasons already before why that last is not really a betrayal as such and she was well in her right to do so, whether it was wise though? :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well I gave quite a few reasons already before why that last is not really a betrayal as such and she was well in her right to do so, whether it was wise though? :)
Yeah, I am not a fan of keeping secrets... Especially for someone's "own good". But I don't really feel that it was so terrible. It seems that Erynn is unhealthily obsessed with the illusion she's constructed of the MC and her life with him (or I could say "delusion"). Yes, it was wrong for Alexis not to tell her that she had gone on dates with the MC and vice versa. But break up a friendship and accuse her of fucking Ethan (why should Erynn care since she and Ethan were "never" a thing supposedly)? It was an overreaction... But that's the hallmark of Episode 5, overreactions. The MC, his mom, Erynn... Every one of them overreacted.

This game has two characters who are obsessive, Lucas and Erynn, both of which have "claimed" someone and are willing to go to extreme measures to keep them (Lucas beat up the MC, Erynn ended a life long friendship). We shall see if Erynn can redeem herself in my eyes but right now I want to run away...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I am not a fan of keeping secrets... Especially for someone's "own good". But I don't really feel that it was so terrible. It seems that Erynn is unhealthily obsessed with the illusion she's constructed of the MC and her life with him (or I could say "delusion"). Yes, it was wrong for Alexis not to tell her that she had gone on dates with the MC and vice versa. But break up a friendship and accuse her of fucking Ethan (why should Erynn care since she and Ethan were "never" a thing supposedly)? It was an overreaction... But that's the hallmark of Episode 5, overreactions. The MC, his mom, Erynn... Every one of them overreacted.

This game has two characters who are obsessive, Lucas and Erynn, both of which have "claimed" someone and are willing to go to extreme measures to keep them (Lucas beat up the MC, Erynn ended a life long friendship). We shall see if Erynn can redeem herself in my eyes but right now I want to run away...
Yup and then we are still forgetting her 6 years of friendship or more with Ethan, who is still in her life and what we know about our dear friend asshole Ethan. If I was MC, to even give her a slight chance she would have to choose between MC or Ethan in her life, since if I was the MC I would not want him in my live after what happened. For no price, either he was gone or I would walk away.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
We already know and gathered all of this ;)

Yup and then we are still forgetting her 6 years of friendship or more with Ethan, who is still in her life and what we know about our dear friend asshole Ethan. If I was MC, to even give her a slight chance she would have to choose between MC or Ethan in her life, since if I was the MC I would not want him in my live after what happened. For no price, either he was gone or I would walk away.
This and this!

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, having seen the non-Alexis path scenes I don't understand why the MC wouldn't just rip her a new one when he sees the prom picture. I understand the limitations that Nyx has in developing things because of story or computer capabilities but, in my opinion, the MC shouldn't be spending so much time with Erynn. If we are talking about betrayal Erynn continuing to have Ethan in her life after how terribly he treated the MC is as bad if not worse than what Alexis did.

SO Erynn liked someone, that doesn't make them off-limits nor does it mean that Alexis can't also like that person. Erynn had 5 years in which she could have tried to contact the MC and talk to him or in some way mention her interest. She has had multiple days to even make a move on the MC and yet she hasn't. She has not even broached the subject with the MC. Instead she has maintained a platonic friendship approach toward him. Their entire interaction has been more "older sister/younger brother" than it has been of love interests.

In the game Alexis showed more concern for the MC in the flashback than Erynn ever did. Erynn has been nothing besides selfish and self absorbed.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, having seen the non-Alexis path scenes I don't understand why the MC wouldn't just rip her a new one when he sees the prom picture. I understand the limitations that Nyx has in developing things because of story or computer capabilities but, in my opinion, the MC shouldn't be spending so much time with Erynn. If we are talking about betrayal Erynn continuing to have Ethan in her life after how terribly he treated the MC is as bad if not worse than what Alexis did.

SO Erynn liked someone, that doesn't make them off-limits nor does it mean that Alexis can't also like that person. Erynn had 5 years in which she could have tried to contact the MC and talk to him or in some way mention her interest. She has had multiple days to even make a move on the MC and yet she hasn't. She has not even broached the subject with the MC. Instead she has maintained a platonic friendship approach toward him. Their entire interaction has been more "older sister/younger brother" than it has been of love interests.

In the game Alexis showed more concern for the MC in the flashback than Erynn ever did. Erynn has been nothing besides selfish and self absorbed.
Yeah we know the likely explanation when she was 15, she was a stupid girl in love with the wrong guy and I think most of us will give her some pass for that, even though those scenes made it hard to believe that she cared about MC if still stayed with Ethan and felt more like she chose fully for Ethan by her behavior however much an asshole he was. Thing is, we as players have seen nothing happening later either to think she became any better or would really care about MC beyond her weird crush, besides that time after the divorce.

Last edited:

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Yeah we know the likely explanation when she was 15, she was a stupid girl in love with the wrong guy and I think most of us will give her some pass for that, even though those scenes made it hard to believe that she cared about MC if still stayed with Ethan and felt more like she chose fully for Ethan by her behavior however much an asshole he was. Thing is, we as players have seen nothing happening later either to think she became any better or would really care about MC beyond her weird crush, besides that time after the divorce.
Honest to god question here, did I miss something? haven't we only seen the three of them standing together?
Erynn, Alexis and Ethan? at the point where MC walks into them with a flower for Erynn and Ethan ridicules MC for it?

And at that point MC runs away, conveniently cutting off Erynns reaction who looked acted slightly annoyed at least?
And MC got chased by Alexis..

Memories are unreliable people have a great tendency to remember something or to tell a story with a somewhat creative license
often subconsciously adding false details. Remembering something more often keeps adding onto that, it's why witness testimonies are so unreliable. I was under the impression the dev was hinting at this? :unsure: With an earlier recollection of that event not being entirely the same..

Or maybe I am just not remembering things correctly :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: GMuns
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes