DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Honest to god question here, did I miss something? haven't we only seen the three of them standing together?
Erynn, Alexis and Ethan? at the point where MC walks into them with a flower for Erynn and Ethan ridicules MC for it?

And at that point MC runs away, conveniently cutting off Erynns reaction who looked acted slightly annoyed at least?
And MC got chased by Alexis..

Memories are unreliable people have a great tendency to remember something or to tell a story with a somewhat creative license
often subconsciously adding false details. Remembering something more often keeps adding onto that, it's why witness testimonies are so unreliable. I was under the impression the dev was hinting at this? :unsure: With an earlier recollection of that event not being entirely the same..

Or maybe I am just not remembering things correctly :ROFLMAO:
Yes you did, go non Alexis path and you will see there is something else way more damning concerning Ethan.

GMuns

Aug 13, 2020
Honest to god question here, did I miss something? haven't we only seen the three of them standing together?
Erynn, Alexis and Ethan? at the point where MC walks into them with a flower for Erynn and Ethan ridicules MC for it?

And at that point MC runs away, conveniently cutting off Erynns reaction who looked acted slightly annoyed at least?

Memories are unreliable people have a great tendency to remember something or to tell a story with a somewhat creative license
often subconsciously adding false details. Remembering something more often keeps adding onto that, it's why witness testimonies are so unreliable. I was under the impression the dev was hinting at this? :unsure: With an earlier recollection of that event not being entirely the same..

I think the whole point is about memories being unreliable and how much we fantasize about them. I think the judgement on Erynn should be hold until we know her side of the story.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Yes you did, go non Alexis path and you will see there is something else way more damning concerning Ethan.
Downloading game again(deleted 700GB of VN's the other day)
I did play the non Alexis path twice ( Felt like going her route was a bit forced and I was curious about the stewardess and then seeing her again being hired by MC's mother ) Shame that isn't worked out more yet.. creative decisions probably.

Anyway, could you be more specific to what it is you're referring to?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Downloading game again(deleted 700GB of VN's the other day)
I did play the non Alexis path twice ( Felt like going her route was a bit forced and I was curious about the stewardess and then seeing her again being hired by MC's mother ) Shame that isn't worked out more yet.. creative decisions probably.

Anyway, could you be more specific to what it is you're referring to?
Ethan using a 12 yo MC as a punching bag. if you do not go with Alexis to concert.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
I think the whole point is about memories being unreliable and how much we fantasize about them. I think the judgement on Erynn should be hold until we know her side of the story.
Most people here don't condemn Erynn for what happened in the past, but for how she behaves now.
She gives of crazy vibes with aka the "I do" response.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Well, IIRC in his memory she turned away from him, he says that she and her friends made fun of him, and then he ran away after being ridiculed for his confession. In Alexis memory we see the confession, that Erynn and Alexis tried to defend him, he ran away, and Alexis went and made sure he was okay - giving him a kiss for his birthday and saying he was sweet for trying to give Erynn a flower.

Memories are faulty and he could have focused on the negatives, shutting out the responses of Erynn and Alexis because he wasn't listening at that point. Whereas Alexis remembers how she thought he was sweet and she wished that someone would be nice to her (the no one gives her flowers comment), and that she and Erynn tried to defend him from Ethan. Did Erynn really forget his birthday?

The key is that, so far, we don't see anything to put Erynn in a good light. Alexis was the one who was concerned enough about the MC to follow him.

The added memory of the non-Alexis route is even further damning...Ethan calling Erynn "babe" and that they need to talk. Also calling the MC a dweeb who always runs away, flashback with Ethan pushing the MC down and telling him that Erynn doesn't want anything to do with him. It also happened on the same day as the confession/kiss or at least seems to be due to the MC mentioning his birthday.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Ethan using a 12 yo MC as a punching bag. if you do not go with Alexis to concert.
I am confused as to why this happened but I don't think I've seen the scene with Ethan before in the doorway, only passing him by in the hallway :eek: Then again, for the first time I managed to not having to choose between Nikki and Cara and get the scene where your "father" bitch slaps you :ROFLMAO: (I previously had the walkthrough mod installed not sure if that interfered with both scenes)

Anyways, I didn't expect that, and my comment was mostly about condemning Erynn.. Ethan is a prick and deserves to be put in his place was never any doubt about that. :LOL:

Well, IIRC in his memory she turned away from him, he says that she and her friends made fun of him, and then he ran away after being ridiculed for his confession. In Alexis memory we see the confession, that Erynn and Alexis tried to defend him, he ran away, and Alexis went and made sure he was okay - giving him a kiss for his birthday and saying he was sweet for trying to give Erynn a flower.

Memories are faulty and he could have focused on the negatives, shutting out the responses of Erynn and Alexis because he wasn't listening at that point. Whereas Alexis remembers how she thought he was sweet and she wished that someone would be nice to her (the no one gives her flowers comment), and that she and Erynn tried to defend him from Ethan. Did Erynn really forget his birthday?

The key is that, so far, we don't see anything to put Erynn in a good light. Alexis was the one who was concerned enough about the MC to follow him.

The added memory of the non-Alexis route is even further damning...Ethan calling Erynn "babe" and that they need to talk. Also calling the MC a dweeb who always runs away, flashback with Ethan pushing the MC down and telling him that Erynn doesn't want anything to do with him. It also happened on the same day as the confession/kiss or at least seems to be due to the MC mentioning his birthday.
This was mostly my point, these events and the way it is portrayed in the scenes seems like it mostly there for the drama and suspense. It's all speculation but I found the memories a little telling. Also with what you point out in the spoiler seems like Ethan says that on purpose while Erynn doesn't care much for it, same as with the prom photo..
I do wonder if an eventual outcome is subject to change by the choices you make in game.

Not sure if you guys have any theories on who MC's biological father is If I were a betting man, I'd pick the hot spanish teacher's husband :ROFLMAO:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
SO Erynn liked someone, that doesn't make them off-limits nor does it mean that Alexis can't also like that person. Erynn had 5 years in which she could have tried to contact the MC and talk to him or in some way mention her interest. She has had multiple days to even make a move on the MC and yet she hasn't. She has not even broached the subject with the MC. Instead she has maintained a platonic friendship approach toward him. Their entire interaction has been more "older sister/younger brother" than it has been of love interests.

In the game Alexis showed more concern for the MC in the flashback than Erynn ever did. Erynn has been nothing besides selfish and self absorbed.
I do completely agree with this. My issue with the situation though is that yes, Eryn is delusional, and yes she is obsessive over the idea of having the MC. But the thing is is that Alexis knew of her feelings toward MC. I mean she was stumbling with her excuses during the Eryn and Alexis confrontation. Now I don't believe Eryn is completely in the right, but Alexis did break trust. She placed a stick of dynamite and was hoping to stamp it out in time, but eventually, it blew up in her face and hurt those she cared about in the process. But of course, that's just my opinion. Nikki is still the best girl.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
My take on this is that the MC remembers it a certain way and since we are making decisions on his behalf, we should weight his point of view higher (even if we suspect his memory may be faulty) until he learns otherwise...

Reactions: timpo

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I do completely agree with this. My issue with the situation though is that yes, Eryn is delusional, and yes she is obsessive over the idea of having the MC. But the thing is is that Alexis knew of her feelings toward MC. I mean she was stumbling with her excuses during the Eryn and Alexis confrontation. Now I don't believe Eryn is completely in the right, but Alexis did break trust. She placed a stick of dynamite and was hoping to stamp it out in time, but eventually, it blew up in her face and hurt those she cared about in the process. But of course, that's just my opinion. Nikki is still the best girl.
Oh yeah, I don't want anyone to think that I believe Alexis is blameless. I just don't think that Erynn can call dibs on someone, that's bullshit. People don't get to do that. I don't care how much Erynn likes the MC, if she never acts on it then why should Alexis wait? The MC has been in town for a week (IIIRC) and in that time Erynn hasn't done anything besides allude to being interested. They can (if the player chooses) sleep in the same bed and she doesn't even attempt a thing. Their entire relationship is platonic. Factor in that it has been 5 years and Erynn has never tried to contact the MC in order to say "hey" or "I really like you" or "down to fuck"... LOL

Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
Oh yeah, I don't want anyone to think that I believe Alexis is blameless. I just don't think that Erynn can call dibs on someone, that's bullshit. People don't get to do that. I don't care how much Erynn likes the MC, if she never acts on it then why should Alexis wait? The MC has been in town for a week (IIIRC) and in that time Erynn hasn't done anything besides allude to being interested. They can (if the player chooses) sleep in the same bed and she doesn't even attempt a thing. Their entire relationship is platonic. Factor in that it has been 5 years and Erynn has never tried to contact the MC in order to say "hey" or "I really like you" or "down to fuck"... LOL
That is not entirely correct, Erryn kisses the sleeping MC in bed if he is on her route. ;)

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
No I completely agree. In fact in my playthrough, I chose the "move on" option with Eryn and slept on the couch. Mainly because Alexis was the one I was pursuing. So yeah, she absolutely has no rights to the MC especially since I was doing everything in my power to just be friends with her. She reminds me of Layla. She also seems possessive and delusional. Like I legit have negative points with her, and she still clings to the MC like a lost puppy. Checked out Elana's ass and she called MC out over it. Like, fuck off Layla, have you seen dat booty? I hope we can pursue Nikki again. I love her.

Reactions: thorin0815

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020

We need to see Erynn's flashback, to know what happened from her point of view. I want to see what happened between her and Ethan after Alexis left to check on MC.

From the conversation between Erynn and Alexis at the end, my understanding is that Erynn and Ethan were in relationship which has ended (otherwise the conversation makes no sense - how can she try to make a claim to MC if she is in a current relationship).
I suspect that there will be a reason that Ethan and Erynn are spending time together, but we will have to see if it is good, bad or neutral (maybe she is not a model but is actually an undercover agent and he is pretending to be her boyfriend - sorry, wrong game). Maybe he refuses to believe they are no longer together, and we have another stalker to deal with.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
SO Erynn liked someone, that doesn't make them off-limits nor does it mean that Alexis can't also like that person. Erynn had 5 years in which she could have tried to contact the MC and talk to him or in some way mention her interest. She has had multiple days to even make a move on the MC and yet she hasn't. She has not even broached the subject with the MC. Instead she has maintained a platonic friendship approach toward him. Their entire interaction has been more "older sister/younger brother" than it has been of love interests.

In the game Alexis showed more concern for the MC in the flashback than Erynn ever did. Erynn has been nothing besides selfish and self absorbed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That is not entirely correct, Erryn kisses the sleeping MC in bed if he is on her route. ;)
Hmmm... That's a problem. If Nyx wants to have a properly difficult choice for the MC to make then there has to actually be content that makes it difficult. If Erynn only makes a move when the MC is on her route (and therefore has essentially rejected Alexis and Layla; which Erynn wouldn't know about) then there is no overall conflict or decision to make. If the player only sees Layla, Erynn, and Alexis' scenes when on those routes then the choice has already been made from the beginning and there won't be a build up to a difficult decision in the game due to the points not allowing for sexy scenes to happen.

No I completely agree. In fact in my playthrough, I chose the "move on" option with Eryn and slept on the couch. Mainly because Alexis was the one I was pursuing. So yeah, she absolutely has no rights to the MC especially since I was doing everything in my power to just be friends with her. She reminds me of Layla. She also seems possessive and delusional. Like I legit have negative points with her, and she still clings to the MC like a lost puppy. Checked out Elana's ass and she called MC out over it. Like, fuck off Layla, have you seen dat booty? I hope we can pursue Nikki again. I love her.
Yeah, I did the same. I am more into Alexis though, Nikki may be a better choice in the end.

We need to see Erynn's flashback, to know what happened from her point of view. I want to see what happened between her and Ethan after Alexis left to check on MC.

From the conversation between Erynn and Alexis at the end, my understanding is that Erynn and Ethan were in relationship which has ended (otherwise the conversation makes no sense - how can she try to make a claim to MC if she is in a current relationship).
I suspect that there will be a reason that Ethan and Erynn are spending time together, but we will have to see if it is good, bad or neutral (maybe she is not a model but is actually an undercover agent and he is pretending to be her boyfriend - sorry, wrong game). Maybe he refuses to believe they are no longer together.
I think that Erynn and Ethan have dated for awhile but that she has broken up with him but he is still trying to win her back. She works as a model for his family business and that is how she got into the business. Ethan may feel that he had a chance to convince to get back together with him, for all we know they had an off and on relationship, but seeing that the MC is home now Ethan is worried he missed his chance. I hope we don't see another scene of the MC getting beat up by a jealous "not boyfriend" in the game. He needs to finally win one.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Most people here don't condemn Erynn for what happened in the past, but for how she behaves now.
She gives of crazy vibes with aka the "I do" response.
Although we now she is more than a bit on the obsessive side, i give that line a pass due to how much they tease each other.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Great game so far ... the girls are beautiful... story is great so far with some ups and downs but that what makes it interesting

Man so many feelings with this game great job to the developer keep it up

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
One bad point tho well maybe slightly bad .... Can we actually stop being beat up lol can we sometimes maybe win a fight :ROFLMAO:

Caus man the mc dont look like a pushover ... But he keeps getting the short end of the fights :sneaky:

Were is zach when u need him :unsure:

Reactions: Donettes
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes