MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Is more like she didn't believe in him until now
Maybe? To me, that conversation sounded like an old argument being brought back up again rather than a new accusation.
That's actually a good point. I didn't think about that. Perhaps Eryn did take Alexis' side, but then considered the fact that Lexi fucked MC, that maybe it was possible for her to have fucked Ethan as well. I don't necessarily believe she did, but IF she did, then holy fuck her standards are low.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
1) Erynn doesn't have any feelings for him, so why would she care if Alexis had sex with him ?
Erynn only wants to hurt Alexis at this moment because she is pathologically jealous, feels betrayed and sees the MC as her property. The alleged sex with Ethan doesn't really matter, it's just a justification for her to hurt Alexis.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Erynn only wants to hurt Alexis at this moment because she is pathologically jealous, feels betrayed and sees the MC as her property. The alleged sex with Ethan doesn't really matter, it's just a justification for her to hurt Alexis.
Man, I just say fuck em both at this point. Neither is in the right no matter what theory holds true if any do. The MC is just in the middle of it all. I propose that we propose to Nikki and have a bunch of MC+Nikki kiddies running around. Maybe it's just me that wants that...

GMuns

Aug 13, 2020
Yes, thats what I believe too. On another note I guess Erynn guilty feelings towards MC is what made her think about him all those 5 years and eventually fantasize how their reunion would be, with puts even more feelings into the situation.

Reactions: thorin0815

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
That's actually a good point. I didn't think about that. Perhaps Eryn did take Alexis' side, but then considered the fact that Lexi fucked MC, that maybe it was possible for her to have fucked Ethan as well. I don't necessarily believe she did, but IF she did, then holy fuck her standards are low.
Good lord, I don't think there's ANY good reason to think that Alexis actually banged Ethan... For that matter, Erryn doesn't really think that either. She's just hurt and lashing out!

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I agree that Erynn is just trying to hurt Alexis, and is using past conversations out of context.
Maybe Erynn was rather insecure, and Ethan said something to finally get Erynn to have sex with him (such as : I don't know why I bother with you, especially with the interest that Alexis is showing me). This could be one of the many things she regrets, and is now trying to blame Alexis for all her mistakes.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I haven't judged Erynn for what happened when they were kids i'm judging her for what she's being like now.

Ethan tormented and bullied the MC yet Erynn is still very close with him to the point where Ethen gets mad at Erynn for hanging around the MC. That suggests a bit more than friends.

Not only that but she never told the MC she was still around him, leaving him to find out himself.

She's shifty about her work and when asked about the VIP area of the club where a lot of rumours are circulating about she starts acting weird about it and pushes the MC away changing the subject.

Far too much shift stuff going on around Erynn and I don't trust her at all.
Totally forgot to answer this.

I was not talking about Erynn. I was talking about people using MC's running away when he was 12 to give him faults as overreacting. As if anyone of us did not do something like that as a kid!

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Totally forgot to answer this.

I was not talking about Erynn. I was talking about people using MC's running away when he was 12 to give him faults as overreacting. As if anyone of us did not do something like that as a kid!
It's not just the mc running away when he was 12, hes literally running away from every bad situation, even now as a young adult he's STILL running, he's simple just a wimp who hates confrontation. I honestly don't know what any of these girls see in him, atleast tori was smart enough to fuck and run.

If i'm looking at this MC as a self insert sure i want him to end up with whoever i like but if i'm looking at it from a story perspective then i hope all of these girls cheat on him, he is really not a likable MC, hell Ethan would of been a much better MC.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
y
It's not just the mc running away when he was 12, hes literally running away from every bad situation, even now as a young adult he's STILL running, he's simple just a wimp who hates confrontation. I honestly don't know what any of these girls see in him, atleast tori was smart enough to fuck and run.

If i'm looking at this MC as a self insert sure i want him to end up with whoever i like but if i'm looking at it from a story perspective then i hope all of these girls cheat on him, he is really not a likable MC, hell Ethan would of been a much better MC.
Is he though?
First of all, you don't know (yet) what happened when he was 12. Yeah, he ran away because he felt embarrassed. I think 95% of the people would go away instead of just standing there and getting made fun of.

The situation with his dad (when not on Nikki/Cara route). He finally thought he had a family again. Then he heard the confrontation between Haley and Andres (he cheated on her if you didn't get that). So his new family will be shattered again. He never knew the reason why Emily and Andres broke up, so he thought, once a cheater, always a cheater.

A lot happened on 1 day. He thinks Alexis ignores him (When on Alexis route), than the whole Lucas debacle. At school, his teacher doesn't give a shit. He comes home and sees something unexpected. While already heated, he overreacted. He didn't just run away. he confronted Emily at first but realizes he will say something he'll regret if he stays there. He might even said too much already.
When he found out about Alexis, he didn't just run away either. He confronted her. Yeah, he didn't let her explain, but that's due to overreacting again, because of all the things that happened previously. He didn't have time to take everything in and think about it. So he vented and sadly, Alexis was the one who took the biggest hit.

Try to put yourself in those situations, you think you'll react a certain way but you'll only know for sure if it really happens. You only see a person's true colours if something unexpected happens.

Lastly, if you don't like the MC, why do you even play it? If I don't like the character I'm supposed to play as, I don't.
The story might be good, I might like the LI, but if I can't see myself in the person I'm supposed to be or feel for him, I lose interest.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Lastly, if you don't like the MC, why do you even play it? If I don't like the character I'm supposed to play as, I don't.
The story might be good, I might like the LI, but if I can't see myself in the person I'm supposed to be or feel for him, I lose interest.
For the same reason FOTM fans still play that game. Any FOTM fan will tell you that they hate playing FOTM and that the mc in that game is one worst ones to have ever existed but they play it because of the Melinda character. Just go look at some FOTM reviews, almost all of those are 1/2 star reviews with multiple people citing that the only saving grace of that game is one specific character and it's not the MC.

Just because i don't like the MC doesn't kill the entire game for me. I actually find Tori/Melissa to be rather refreshing female characters. With that being said, if you came out and told me that Tori/Melissa wouldn't have anymore future content then yea i would probably stop playing.

Last edited:

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
As long as it doesn’t come to light how Erynn felt when the MC declared his love and why she didn’t try to contact him in the past five years, she’s definitely not a love interest for me. She acts as if the last five years hadn't happened and pretends it is okay to pick up where it left off.
In personal preferences there is no longer anything to object to, and I agree that at present Erynn is avoiding certain issues and acting as if there hadn't been a great pause in their friendship, but this is something the MC also does for example avoiding answering why he left in the thousand questions game.
Oh and about why she didn't try to contact him, when we chose to go with Erynn instead of Layla, once in her house and the MC falls asleep in her bed she asks him "why didn't you ever contact me?". I always read that she didn't bother to contact him during those 5 years but maybe she didn't have any method to do it (there is the doubt if Erynn asked Emily and she didn't help her because she promised the MC not to... or something like that). Anyway at some point they will have to talk and everything will come out, hopefully in the 0.6.
This tends to happen in games that are still in development.
If the game was completed, people could just keep reading, and in a few hours would know everything.
While we are waiting for the next release, people like to analyze characters and discuss their most and least liked LI.
Sometimes this leads to a potential LI getting a lot of negative feedback (sometimes this is deserved, in other cases it is only because we cnly have a partial story to make judgements on). In some cases it leads to dev having to do a rewrite of certain scenes.
I love to read all kinds of analysis and theories about a game or their characters (WVM's thread is addictive because of this) and occasionally I jump on that train, but sometimes some people take for granted theories that haven't yet been proven, and this it's something that for me is happening with Erynn. I mean I agree with a 90% of the red flags that have been commented on her, but there is a 10% that seems too much to take it for granted without knowing her entirety story. Hopefully Nyx doesn't alter anything from her original script.
I mean maybe we as users are over dramatizing.......but did you see the final scene of this update? That was already pretty fucking dramatic. You could argue this whole last update was Nyx taking the drama knob. Turning it up to 11,then breaking that mother fucker off.
Well you are right the game is all drama right now, but as I said above there are some theories about Erynn that are being taken for granted when they are just that, theories. That's what I meant by overdramatizing, maybe I should have put it in other words.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
The situation with his dad (when not on Nikki/Cara route). He finally thought he had a family again. Then he heard the confrontation between Haley and Andres (he cheated on her if you didn't get that). So his new family will be shattered again. He never knew the reason why Emily and Andres broke up, so he thought, once a cheater, always a cheater.
It appears that Andres only cheats on Haley and destroys the family if you are not on Nikki/Cara route (or his cheating only gets discovered on this route), and they will get married if you were on the Nikki/Cara route. So the once a cheater always a cheater thought only makes sense on one path.
Even if you were on the Nikki/Cara route, MC still thinks that Andres destroyed the family (but I guess you can destroy a marriage without cheating.)

mc "Do you have any idea how much shit I gave dad the last 5 years?"
mc "Dad was the one who left. Dad was the one who destroyed this family."

As Andres said he never cheated on Emily (but only says this if he cheated on Haley), I hope that we soon find out what caused the divorce (and if it related to the MC's biological father).
If 05.5 is mainly a rewrite / update, I assume you will not be telling us until version 0.6 at the earliest.

I hope I don't sound too negative. I am only commenting so much because this is one of my favorite games.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
For the same reason FOTM fans still play that game. Any FOTM fan will tell you that they hate playing FOTM and that the mc in that game is one worst ones to have ever existed but they play it because of the Melinda character. Just go look at some FOTM reviews, almost all of those are 1/2 star reviews with multiple people citing that the only saving grace of that game is one specific character and it's not the MC.
Just because i don't like the MC doesn't kill the entire game for me. I actually find Tori/Melissa to be rather refreshing female characters. With that being said, if you came out and told me that Tori/Melissa wouldn't have anymore future content then yea i would probably stop playing.
hhdked.gif

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
Do I find it odd that she's already planning their wedding when she hasn't even made a move on the MC? Yes!
What I gather from Erynn is that she's not so much in love with the MC, but rather in love with the idea of being with the MC. She does seem to also have a very pronounced judgmental and conservative side to her, which comes across in her attempts to shape the MC into her ideal version of the guy. Details, like the "I do" moment and her t-shirt comment, hint at the possibility that she is trying to turn him into future husband material, but without any of the substance or stuff that comes naturally.

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
Man, I just say fuck em both at this point. Neither is in the right no matter what theory holds true if any do. The MC is just in the middle of it all. I propose that we propose to Nikki and have a bunch of MC+Nikki kiddies running around. Maybe it's just me that wants that...
Nikki is sex appeal, confidence, deviance, humour and good vibes all rolled into one. Perfect, in other words, for some of us.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What I gather from Erynn is that she's not so much in love with the MC, but rather in love with the idea of being with the MC. She does seem to also have a very pronounced judgmental and conservative side to her, which comes across in her attempts to shape the MC into her ideal version of the guy. Details, like the "I do" moment and her t-shirt comment, hint at the possibility that she is trying to turn him into future husband material, but without any of the substance or stuff that comes naturally.
Also known as a psychopath.

I'm sure it doesn't take me to tell you guys that if a girl is planning all that in her head when you aren't even a couple and haven't seen each other for years then the safest thing to do is run like fuck and never look back.

I'm sure the dev hasn't made Erynn into a bunny boiling lunatic but we'll find out eventually .... did Alexis have any pets?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Hey Nyx i have a suggestion. Every time Erryn is appears in the game this song should play it would really help improve my immersion thanks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GAMEPLAY7
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes