Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I changed some stuff from the first meeting with Erynn onwards. This is more the way I intended it to be.. It's still needs polishing though..
I took out the whiny parts and changed the options forgive her/two can play this game to: Move on (Not really interested in her, but can change once you get to know her again)/Confront her (Still have feelings, but you need to sort things out first..)

This is an unofficial release for now.. If people like this more, I change the original to this one:

MEGA
I actually like the original choices more, they come across as more genuine... if the first set made Erynn seem whiny, the new choices make the MC seem like a bit of cunt...

Forgive Her - to me that seems your MC realized he was kind of douche for disliking her in the first place simply because she was older and had different priorities to him, and is willing to get to know her more (and possibly bone her fine ass)

Two Can Play this game - seems like the cunt choice to me, this one seems like the MC is still butt-hurt about childhood, and wants to pay her back in kind, possibly pushing her away, and getting angrier if she does move away from him... a no win scenario basically.

If anything I'd like 3 choices... with the last one being "Move On" meaning the MC isnt infatuated with her anymore, but they can still be friends, and she wont have to leave the story... many games have the girls either being Love Interests, or Enemies, or Cuck/NTR bait... Having a female friend that is nothing but a friend would be nice for a change (as long as we dont have to see her fuck other dudes), this trope is stupid, the game is from MC perspective, we should only see what he is present for... so unless he is into voyeurism he and us should not be seeing females fuck other guys.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I actually like the original choices more, they come across as more genuine... if the first set made Erynn seem whiny, the new choices make the MC seem like a bit of cunt...

Forgive Her - to me that seems your MC realized he was kind of douche for disliking her in the first place simply because she was older and had different priorities to him, and is willing to get to know her more (and possibly bone her fine ass)

Two Can Play this game - seems like the cunt choice to me, this one seems like the MC is still butt-hurt about childhood, and wants to pay her back in kind, possibly pushing her away, and getting angrier if she does move away from him... a no win scenario basically.

If anything I'd like 3 choices... with the last one being "Move On" meaning the MC isnt infatuated with her anymore, but they can still be friends, and she wont have to leave the story... many games have the girls either being Love Interests, or Enemies, or Cuck/NTR bait... Having a female friend that is nothing but a friend would be nice for a change (as long as we dont have to see her fuck other dudes), this trope is stupid, the game is from MC perspective, we should only see what he is present for... so unless he is into voyeurism he and us should not be seeing females fuck other guys.
Hmm. I think the "Forgive Her" might allow the MC to choose later whether he wants to have a relationship besides a friendship with her (IIRC the discussion). I don't believe it locks the MC into wanting to pursue her romantically, just that he forgives her because he realized they were adults now and he should let go of the past.

Or at least that is how I understood it.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018

Those options aren't in the game anymore. There's a 0.3b version.
Options are: "Move on" or "Confront her"
Move on is the more friendship route.
Confront her: There are some lingering feelings
But it's still up to the player if you just want to be friends or more than friends.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Those options aren't in the game anymore. There's a 0.3b version.
Options are: "Move on" or "Confront her"
Move on is the more friendship route.
Confront her: There are some lingering feelings
But it's still up to the player if you just want to be friends or more than friends.
Thats the choice I forgot, "Confront" is a strong word to me... it means the MC has a leg to stand on for why he is angry with her in the first place...when he doesnt have that... he was a stupid ass kid that shot above his league, and got shut down... Him confronting her, and that being the path to romance doesnt make sense to me... This is how I imagine a "Confront" play out

MC: I confessed my feelings to you, and you laughed and distanced yourself from me !!
Erynn: I am sorry, can we please start over ? (as if it was her fault)
MC: I'll think about it, now go make me a sandwich

Thats why I think the "forgive" path is better... it still tosses the blame on Erynn (for some odd reason), but at least the MC meets her halfway by letting bygones be bygones...

A more neutral path would be "Talk it out"... that way both can explain their feelings, its no ones fault, and they agree that at that point they were in different stages of their lives, and its time to move on...

I know dudes mature slower than chicks... and I can attest to that... when I was 13 I liked flriting with girls, but I also preferred hanging out with guys for sports, and other stuff... once I turned 16, the priorities shifted, I wanted to hook up and make out with chicks far more than hang out with the guys... So Erynn telling the MC to piss off back then doesnt come as a surprise..

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Yeah i kinda got a Heather (6timesaday novel) feel from Tori, it's like shes only sleeping around because no one is putting her in her place so she gets away with it. It would be great if we could get a dom/sub route between the MC/Tori with Tori being the sub.

Most games on F95zone are pretty bland when it comes to endings, your usually shit out of luck if the girl you want to end with isn't a main LI which is why i'm not holding my breath when it comes to a MCxMelissa or MCxTori.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah i kinda got a Heather (6timesaday novel) feel from Tori, it's like shes only sleeping around because no one is putting her in her place so she gets away with it. It would be great if we could get a dom/sub route between the MC/Tori with Tori being the sub.

Most games on F95zone are pretty bland when it comes to endings, your usually shit out of luck if the girl you want to end with isn't a main LI which is why i'm not holding my breath when it comes to a MCxMelissa or MCxTori.
We shall see, there are a lot of girls who "feel" like side girls however I will wait and see what Nyx has planned (Elena, Tori, Emily, and Melissa plus perhaps the two "sisters" we will meet in the flashback seem more like side girls). It really is too early to know where the story will go. I mean maybe Nyx will get me to hate Alexis in the end... (Noooo!)

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
We shall see, there are a lot of girls who "feel" like side girls however I will wait and see what Nyx has planned (Elena, Tori, Emily, and Melissa plus perhaps the two "sisters" we will meet in the flashback seem more like side girls). It really is too early to know where the story will go. I mean maybe Nyx will get me to hate Alexis in the end... (Noooo!)
I have a feeling that Alexis is already married and/or in a relationship. She said she was living with her parents but that's more then likely a lie as whoever knocked on the door when they were having sex in the shower didn't feel like a family member. Would be even crazier if we find out that Erynn is said roommate.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I have a feeling that Alexis is already married and/or in a relationship. She said she was living with her parents but that's more then likely a lie as whoever knocked on the door when they were having sex in the shower didn't feel like a family member. Would be even crazier if we find out that Erynn is said roommate.
Erryn and her live in different places. I'm thinking that Layla or the other girl might be related to Alexis.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Erryn and her live in different places. I'm thinking that Layla or the other girl might be related to Alexis.
Was that confirmed? i don't recall remembering any dialog that said Erryn didn't live in the city, she just doesn't live with her mother and also Erynn seems to hang out around the city a lot so either shes on vacation or she goes to the same college Alexis goes to.

I'll have to replay the game to make sure i missed something but i don't recall hearing where Erynn went to school.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Was that confirmed? i don't recall remembering any dialog that said Erryn didn't live in the city, she just doesn't live with her mother and also Erynn seems to hang out around the city a lot so either shes on vacation or she goes to the same college Alexis goes to.

I'll have to replay the game to make sure i missed something but i don't recall hearing where Erynn went to school.
When you go with Erynn to her apartment you end up in a small one bedroom place in the city, Alexis says that she lives in the sorority house or her parents place. I do believe it has been established that they both attend the same college.

What I want to know is if Layla is the little sister of Alexis does Zack know? And if not how is it that he doesn't know? Zach is a regular at the bar, Alexis works at the bar, and Layla does hang out there. Do Layla and Alexis try to hide their relationship when in public? Or does Zach know but hasn't told the MC for some reason?

Reactions: Malicre

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
When you go with Erynn to her apartment you end up in a small one bedroom place in the city, Alexis says that she lives in the sorority house or her parents place. I do believe it has been established that they both attend the same college.
Interesting, i guess i missed that because i didn't stay with Erynn in any of my playthroughs.

Reactions: MrFriendly

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Did we ever find out if it was a male or female who knocked on the bathroom door?

Reactions: VossJck

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Did we ever find out if it was a male or female who knocked on the bathroom door?
Nope, which is why i always found it odd she said it was her "parents" house because she would of probably said "ill be out in a min mom/dad" but she didn't and they didn't even let us know if it was a male or female voice.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Interesting, i guess i missed that because i didn't stay with Erynn in any of my playthroughs.
Well, I proofread it and I have two playthroughs so I could see both outcomes.

Nope, which is why i always found it odd she said it was her "parents" house because she would of probably said "ill be out in a min mom/dad" but she didn't and they didn't even let us know if it was a male or female voice.
If you play through 03B I believe she texts the MC the next morning to apologize and IIRC she says it was a sister. I am not 100% sure on that though as I lost my saves in a hard drive crash and need to replay it again (again, again).

turnerron70

Nov 1, 2017
Well, I proofread it and I have two playthroughs so I could see both outcomes.

If you play through 03B I believe she texts the MC the next morning to apologize and IIRC she says it was a sister. I am not 100% sure on that though as I lost my saves in a hard drive crash and need to replay it again (again, again).
Yeah, in the 03B version, you find out that it was a female voice. If I remember correctly, the MC is thinking back over the events and because it was a female voice, the MC thinks it is likely a sister.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Intertwined [v0.3a] [Nyx]

Original Size: 1.38 GB

Compressed Size: 183 MB

Win : -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes