tombeir

Oct 9, 2018

Alright.. Honest talk..
This was a lot of work, maybe a bit too much.. It has 1130+ renders, which is quiet a lot for just over a month..
At first, my plans for episode 4 were only the flashback scene. But then I realized that you won't be able to see the main girls/story for quite a while, which I didn't like. So what originally was planned as episode 5, is included in this update..
But this is not without set backs. I had to cut some scenes and also 1 smaller route with a certain girl to be able to finish on time..
Those scenes aren't a major part to the story, but still nice to have. (Don't worry.. I'll create those scenes at a later point, probably after episode 5, because 5 will be a pretty important one, lots going on there..)
I'm not 100% happy with the flashback ending.. It's not bad but It needs.. more..
I have an idea, but I don't know if it will be too extreme..
It will be rewritten a bit or I'll add something. That will happen once I create the other scenes I had to cut..
I apologize for that..
Well enough of my ranting..

Now it's time for some beta testing, quite some routes to test in this one..

MrFriendly already finished proofreading all the episodes. So I'd really appreciate it if you guys can thank him for his hard work.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Hi,
I would like to share the 0.4 version of Intertwined with you.
- Flashback + Weekend scenes
- 1131 renders
- Bug fixes
- Spelling fixes
- Updated intro screen
Important:
If you didn't play the 0.3b version. You need to start right before you met Erynn in the club or start a whole new game. I made some changes there. (Sorry about that.)
A little tip. Even if you don't like a certain character. Don't skip all the content, you might miss some important information or scenes with other characters.

I hope you'll enjoy it.
Feel free to share your likes and/or dislikes in the comments.
Best regards,

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Hi,
I would like to share the 0.4 version of Intertwined with you.
- Flashback + Weekend scenes
- 1131 renders
- Bug fixes
- Spelling fixes
- Updated intro screen
Important:
If you didn't play the 0.3b version. You need to start right before you met Erynn in the club or start a whole new game. I made some changes there. (Sorry about that.)
A little tip. Even if you don't like a certain character. Don't skip all the content, you might miss some important information or scenes with other characters.
Intertwined 0.4
I hope you'll enjoy it.
Feel free to share your likes and/or dislikes in the comments.
Best regards,
hero

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Hopefully the cut content isnt with Melissa or Tori as those 2 are my favorites.

Jul 15, 2019
Ok game never understood why devs say that added so many renders....I rather see 15 mins of game play added ect like that you can have bunch of renders in 5 mins of play so I rather see how much time was added haha some devs do days 5 days added ect... (Shrugs) the changelog never really helpful anyways lol most are grammar n bug fixes

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Ok game never understood why devs say that added so many renders....I rather see 15 mins of game play added ect like that you can have bunch of renders in 5 mins of play so I rather see how much time was added haha some devs do days 5 days added ect... (Shrugs) the changelog never really helpful anyways lol most are grammar n bug fixes
It depends on the dev, some devs only push out 15 mins worth of content every month while others push out an hour worth of content every 6 months. Do you want to see more updates but with less content or less updates with more content because you can't have both, these things take time to make.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I kind of wish there was a "Neither" option when choosing between the sisters. I like them both and I really don't want to choose one over another so refusing them both would be better for me.

Oh and I am at that choice so I don't know how it unfolds so if everything works out or serves a better purpose ignore this.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I kind of wish there was a "Neither" option when choosing between the sisters. I like them both and I really don't want to choose one over another so refusing them both would be better for me.

Oh and I am at that choice so I don't know how it unfolds so if everything works out or serves a better purpose ignore this.
Well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I may be wrong but it feels like the flashback is very much an encapsulated episode.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
The changelog was added because people requested it..
I can't put a specific game play time in there, since it all depends on how fast someone reads through the story, what routes he takes, ...
For example.. If you skip everything, it's 5 minutes, if you read everything, try out different routes, it's 30min, ...
Same with big game developers. They promise 20 hours of gameplay but you play through the story in 6...

Well, there have to be "hard" decisions sometimes..
If you can't choose, there is a 3rd route.. You just have to play differently..

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wow... Amazing game with serious choice and consquences??!
Well, so far the serious choices and consequences are purely love interest/who the MC fucks related. I am not saying there won't be more going on in the game but we haven't gotten to it yet.

I'm curious whether people went with Cara or Nikki. I'll be honest, I am usually team redhead but this time I went Nikki, the older but wise girl for me... :D

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes