TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
Well, there have to be "hard" decisions sometimes..
I disagree. There's enough hard decisions and shit in real life, I don't need it in the games I use to distract myself from that.
Games are there to explore these improbable possibilities, not to block them. In my opinion anyway.
I was waiting for the compressed version but honestly, knowing that I now have to choose between them, made me kinda lose interest. Not sure I'll continue playing.
But again, that's just me. It's your game and your story, you make it however you want it. I did enjoy it very much up until that.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The changelog was added because people requested it..
I can't put a specific game play time in there, since it all depends on how fast someone reads through the story, what routes he takes, ...
For example.. If you skip everything, it's 5 minutes, if you read everything, try out different routes, it's 30min, ...
Same with big game developers. They promise 20 hours of gameplay but you play through the story in 6...

Well, there have to be "hard" decisions sometimes..
If you can't choose, there is a 3rd route.. You just have to play differently..
Gameplay times are usually based on average player behavior. Which is pretty easy to figure out for big devs who have actual metrics but not that hard for a simple player either. For example playing through the Witcher 3 + xpacs is usually measured around 130-150 hrs. Meaning that's how long it takes for the average Joe who's neither a speedrunner skipping everything and ignoring all side-content, nor an obsessive completionist spending hrs looking for collectibles. And no, alternate routes don't count for the same playthrough.

I'd wager it's even easier to figure that out for VNs as they are not nearly as complex as those AAA behemoths. I download an update and I load my last save (hopefully working) near the end of the previous release. The time it takes me to reach the end of new release without skipping text is this update's gameplay time.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Got this one as a request, and since there is already a walkthrough, I decided to do a mod. Enjoy! Note, as of now this mod is designed to get you all points with all women. This may change in the future depending on if it turns out to be a harem or split path game, but as of now the game is wide open.

Edit: Updated to v0.4

Note: I decided to not continue the unofficial PDF, as of now the mods have not deleted it, though I reported it. It's just too much to do both in a timely manner at update, how you understand. It was or the other and I chose the mod w this one cause you guys seem to like it. Cheers!

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thank you for the update!:love:

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Great, this great game came out. :love: I'm going to check what's going on there. After the comments, I can see that in this update is a difficult choice.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Like I said before, I don't really like that you have to choose one of the sisters and you can't refuse them both, apparently there is another path without them but i think it would make sense to have that choice there, maybe not idk. This might sound a little stupid but I like all the girls and I don't think that is a good thing actually because I don't think that in the end you can have them all. That's not really a complaint, it's just like "my problem". Also I don't really like that we know that the girls are hiding something but we don't know what it is. I'd much rather be kept in the dark like- What Mc doesn't know, I don't know. But again, that's not really a complaint, it's just my preference. Other than these things, i love it so far.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm curious about this conversation with Erynn. What came out of it and whether they explained the situation or not.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Like I said before, I don't really like that you have to choose one of the sisters and you can't refuse them both, apparently there is another path without them but i think it would make sense to have that choice there, maybe not idk. This might sound a little stupid but I like all the girls and I don't think that is a good thing actually because I don't think that in the end you can have them all. That's not really a complaint, it's just like "my problem". Also I don't really like that we know that the girls are hiding something but we don't know what it is. I'd much rather be kept in the dark like- What Mc doesn't know, I don't know. But again, that's not really a complaint, it's just my preference. Other than these things, i love it so far.
Well, as to choosing, I prefer to choose versus a ridiculous harem situation. I’ve played harem games but prefer well written games with choices that matter.
On your point about being kept in the dark, I happen to agree that I’d rather the player not know what the MC doesn’t know. One of my pet peeves with VN is the sharing of the inner thoughts of characters other than the MC. I’d much rather not know what other characters are thinking so that the twists and turns of a story surprises me more. Perhaps that’s just me...

Reactions: Ragnar

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Well, as to choosing, I prefer to choose versus a ridiculous harem situation. I’ve played harem games but prefer well written games with choices that matter.
On your point about being kept in the dark, I happen to agree that I’d rather the player not know what the MC doesn’t know. One of my pet peeves with VN is the sharing of the inner thoughts of characters other than the MC. I’d much rather not know what other characters are thinking so that the twists and turns of a story surprises me more. Perhaps that’s just me...
I agree that I'd rather choose but usually there is 1 or 2 girls that really stand out and the rest I don't really care about but here I like all of them the same. Maybe Alexis the most but she is getting preferential treatment so far so I'll wait and see about that.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
One thing I find odd:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At least that is how I think of it...

I agree that I'd rather choose but usually there is 1 or 2 girls that really stand out and the rest I don't really care about but here I like all of them the same. Maybe Alexis the most but she is getting preferential treatment so far so I'll wait and see about that.
I think Alexis is getting preferential treatment because she is the eye of the storm for what comes next... Pure guess here though. Which is a shame because I like her the most, she and the MC seem to have good banter and more of a mature relationship compared to anything else on offer (so far). Erryn seems destined for "best buddy" status the way the story is going right now...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hey Guys and Gals.

So i noticed that Interwined don't have a port for Mac, but now it does.
Thi's my own port and it was tested and it works, so for you Mac users, here you go.

A big thank you to szabon for testing the port, and the DEV for making this Amazing Game.

Compressed Version Mac: (325 MB)
1599856761266.png

Last edited:

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
Well, so far the serious choices and consequences are purely love interest/who the MC fucks related. I am not saying there won't be more going on in the game but we haven't gotten to it yet.

I'm curious whether people went with Cara or Nikki. I'll be honest, I am usually team redhead but this time I went Nikki, the older but wise girl for me... :D
Nikki

and it broke my heart to have to pick one ..

bastidges!

8 )

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I'm curious whether people went with Cara or Nikki. I'll be honest, I am usually team redhead but this time I went Nikki, the older but wise girl for me... :D
I actually couldn't bear to choose, so I kept one save for each of them. Cara is super-sweet and absolutely adorable, but Nikki is just too good to pass up.

On another topic, it seems like we could be heading for a Layla/Elena/MC triangle?

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes