ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
True, true... In fact I think she is the girl who is next to Erynn in the scene where he is humiliated. I mean there is only one girl there who isn't named. In addition the coloring kind of matches and he did say he thought she looked familiar (as did his mom). It's going to be sad for me to tell Alexis to go to hell... I mean it's one thing to try and move on from that and something else entirely to have someone pretend that she doesn't know who you are and lie to your face about everything.
Maybe it is just me replaying the beginning and seeing what I am expecting to see, but it looks to me like a younger Alexis.
If it was Alexis with Erynn and Ethan, she may have not recognized MC after 5 years, but after what he told her on the plane, she should have remembered her involvement.
If it was her, it will be interesting to see when and how the MC finds out, and I will most probably also tell her to go to hell (and you can then start another club)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Maybe it is just me replaying the beginning and seeing what I am expecting to see, but it looks to me like a younger Alexis.
If it was Alexis with Erynn and Ethan, she may have not recognized MC after 5 years, but after what he told her on the plane, she should have remembered her involvement.
If it was her, it will be interesting to see when and how the MC finds out, and I will most probably also tell her to go to hell (and you can then start another club)
If she is who we think she is... (I also started from the beginning so I could try to catch any typos/errors, I do that every time) then I will be sad because I am not interested in any of the other girls. Layla is too much of a cute high school student, flirty and innocent (tired of that trope), Elena is a tsundere (not my thing), Erynn is too "perfect" and blonde, the milfs are (realistically) not going to happen, so that leaves who? Tori? Sienna? Dylan? I guess my MC will fap alone... :ROFLMAO:

Any suggestions for a new club name? The "Alexis made Yellow Snow of my heart and I must hate her" club? Hmm, that's too long...

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Maybe there can be mini harems like Elena & Layla, Cara & Nikki etc ( I can see those work because Elena cares about Layla and Layla cares about Elena, so if they both fall in love with the same guy, instead of one of them getting hurt because he can only choose one they decide for a love triangle, same as Cara or Nikki, let's say you guys did choose Nikki, in some next update Nikki sees Cara crying because she is in love with the mc, then Nikki offers to share if the mc agrees... as you can see is not hard to make certain harems realistic so long you take the time to develop the relationships of the characters, the only problem is ¿What people will prefer a Solo route with either of them or 1 route with both of them?)
That will minimize the routes like the example from above 4 to just 2, or can backfire and make it 6 since maybe there will be lots of people that prefer solo routes, you never know.
That is up entirely to Nyxx though, and I don't think it will be unrealistic at all, it just depends on the writing skills and the development of such a relationship.

If no devs have done it well in the past is because most devs rush the game's endings either because they get bored or just want to make another game but I don't think its because harems are unrealistic, they just need more time put into the relationships... something no one has done well enough yet at all.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Wow, his life is like just on repeat isn't it? He had the two sisters in the past both liking him and now the two again.
If you haven't figured out that Layla and Alexis are sisters by now, you're lost.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Nope but maybe in update 5? This update has so much content that it's not surprising that she turns out to be in a later update.
Nyx did say he had to cut some parts of episode 4 and move those scenes to another episode to be able to make the release date on time, so maybe the scene with Alexis's mother was one of the things that were cut.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
If she is who we think she is... (I also started from the beginning so I could try to catch any typos/errors, I do that every time) then I will be sad because I am not interested in any of the other girls. Layla is too much of a cute high school student, flirty and innocent (tired of that trope), Elena is a tsundere (not my thing), Erynn is too "perfect" and blonde, the milfs are (realistically) not going to happen, so that leaves who? Tori? Sienna? Dylan? I guess my MC will fap alone... :ROFLMAO:

Any suggestions for a new club name? The "Alexis made Yellow Snow of my heart and I must hate her" club? Hmm, that's too long...

Gonna have to disagree with part of what you said there. Erryn is giving off real strong hot mess vibes. I suspect her life is a total shit show.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nyx did say he had to cut some parts of episode 4 and move those scenes to another episode to be able to make the release date on time, so i think the scene with Alexis's mother was one of the things that were cut.
That makes sense. I feel like he had a good ending point for this update. Perhaps the bit with the mom was more background about Alexis or even just a bit where she borrows the car (did anyone else feel like she was saying that she "borrowed" the car from her dad instead of actually getting permission?)

hmmm....

Possible club name: the "Nuke Alexis from orbit club"?

Gonna have to disagree with part of what you said there. Erryn is giving off real strong hot mess vibes. I suspect her life is a total shit show.
Maybe, but not as bad as Alexis... Alexis strikes me as the "bad girl" troubled and crazy stalker type...

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
True, true... In fact I think she is the girl who is next to Erynn in the scene where he is humiliated. I mean there is only one girl there who isn't named. In addition the coloring kind of matches and he did say he thought she looked familiar (as did his mom). It's going to be sad for me to tell Alexis to go to hell... I mean it's one thing to try and move on from that and something else entirely to have someone pretend that she doesn't know who you are and lie to your face about everything.

I am too! I wasn't expecting for her and Melissa to have a secret that they've told Erynn and not the MC (what if it turns out that the MC and Erynn are half-siblings?)

And I'm happy that I am able to help Nyx polish his incredible writing. Not only do I enjoy the distraction from the real world but I also get a sneak peak (right before release) of the update.
as.jpg
Omg now I'm really curious about the 3 of them... MC's Mom, Melissa, and Erynn they know something I guess he will have to wait and besides Nyx said Episode 5 will be a pretty important one so I'm pretty hyped.

And I'm glad you guys are doing a fantastic job working together.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Eyrnn feels at the moment more like a good buddy than a LI. Judging from her crying when u choose to stay with her i doubt that she stays so perfekt for much longer thought...that being said, out of all LI's she is the most uninteresting one so far.
Also i find the choice of move on/confront a bit strange as their are no differences so far. I mean u choose confront her and the MC thinks he needs to get closer first before bringing the topic up and in the meantime he plays best buddys with her...thats a strange course of action to confront someone, i thought he wanted closure and speaking about what happend not make a confession again...

While i like Lyla i hope she gets a bit more bite, as u said, a sweet, innocent high school girl...saw it far too many times.
Is Elena really tsunder ? so far i got more the impression she wasn't interested in the MC, until the club night.

Personaly i think Nikki is the best girl so far, she got me good in this update....ah my ginger loving soul calls me a heretic for choosing her over Cara :eek:

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I thought I was the only who thought that... I knew she kinda looked familiar her hair and eyes do look the same, but when they talked on the plane she could have been playing dumb so who knows.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
View attachment 812033
Omg now I'm really curious about the 3 of them... MC's Mom, Melissa, and Erynn they know something I guess he will have to wait and besides Nyx said Episode 5 will be a pretty important one so I'm pretty hyped.

And I'm glad you guys are doing a fantastic job working together.
Yeah, I think episode 5 may be when some things start coming to light.. Most of the introduction of characters has been done, the MC has "settled in" a bit, and we are getting hints that there is more going on than at first glance. The issue with Alexis will have to come out, there's whatever the milfs are hiding (with Erynn being complicit), and then there's the whole who is everyone to everyone...

Nyx is great to work with but it is all his writing. I just nudge it into better English right before he sends it out to beta test... I have no input into how any parts of the plot go (no matter how much I beg :ROFLMAO: )

Eyrnn feels at the moment more like a good buddy than a LI. Judging from her crying when u choose to stay with her i doubt that she stays so perfekt for much longer thought...that being said, out of all LI's she is the most uninteresting one so far.
Also i find the choice of move on/confront a bit strange as their are no differences so far. I mean u choose confront her and the MC thinks he needs to get closer first before bringing the topic up and in the meantime he plays best buddys with her...thats a strange course of action to confront someone, i thought he wanted closure and speaking about what happend not make a confession again...

While i like Lyla i hope she gets a bit more bite, as u said, a sweet, innocent high school girl...saw it far too many times.
Is Elena really tsunder ? so far i got more the impression she wasn't interested in the MC, until the club night.

Personaly i think Nikki is the best girl so far, she got me good in this update....ah my ginger loving soul calls me a heretic for choosing her over Cara :eek:
I agree, Erynn was set up as this big point of conflict or turmoil with the MC and yet she's not that interesting to me. When I called her perfect I meant in looks not in personality... But the way she and the MC interact is more like friends who are getting to know each other than people who may want to take friendship a step further. I want to know why she thinks the MC would have protected her from whatever happened in her life considering he was 2 years or more younger than her. He may have tried to protect her but that doesn't mean he would have been successful.

As for the Move On or Confront... Perhaps it would be better to have it be "Let it go" or "Hold a Grudge"? Because that's how I see it. I feel like the MC can either let go of his feelings of humiliation and move on or he can decide to hold onto his grudge against her and try to get to know her better before he considers whether to "trash" her or to let it go.

Layla is too sweet, like cotton candy, with no depth. All we know is Tori spread a lie about her and a recent graduate was harassing her at the park. Perhaps Tori spread a lie that Layla was a slut, the guy we saw being aggressive with her tried to hit that, and Layla shut him down. But none of that is really a deep secret, certainly not deeper than Alexis being her older sister.

Nikki really hit that sweet spot for me. I'll have to pour one out for her...

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes