MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
True, there should be an option for "neither".

Tell me more and how.
Ah, okay... Don't flirt with them. Do the opposite of what you would normally do... Don't try to get with either of them and then the reason you go to your mom's house is because your dad and Haley seem about to break up, you accuse your dad of cheating on your mom AND Haley, he says he never did, and punches you.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Damn there are too many characters... Its gonna take a while to see an ending for this one. It'll be hard but I think I'll wait a couple years before looking at this one again.

Jul 15, 2019
Oh
It depends on the dev, some devs only push out 15 mins worth of content every month while others push out an hour worth of content every 6 months. Do you want to see more updates but with less content or less updates with more content because you can't have both, these things take time to make.
oh don't get me wrong it's not about updates reading about how many renders is weird n not helpful tech I once download a game that added alot of renders and it was like 2 mins of game play I thought I didn't get the update version cause it didn't seem like it so if it was like days added or something on how long it take to go threw update I would be ok with how long it is I get excited to see my fav games updated to only find out it's 2 mins of play but if I seen it's 2 mins update I be expecting it to end quick

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Yeah, I think episode 5 may be when some things start coming to light.. Most of the introduction of characters has been done, the MC has "settled in" a bit, and we are getting hints that there is more going on than at first glance. The issue with Alexis will have to come out, there's whatever the milfs are hiding (with Erynn being complicit), and then there's the whole who is everyone to everyone...

Nyx is great to work with but it is all his writing. I just nudge it into better English right before he sends it out to beta test... I have no input into how any parts of the plot go (no matter how much I beg :ROFLMAO: )

I agree, Erynn was set up as this big point of conflict or turmoil with the MC and yet she's not that interesting to me. When I called her perfect I meant in looks not in personality... But the way she and the MC interact is more like friends who are getting to know each other than people who may want to take friendship a step further. I want to know why she thinks the MC would have protected her from whatever happened in her life considering he was 2 years or more younger than her. He may have tried to protect her but that doesn't mean he would have been successful.

As for the Move On or Confront... Perhaps it would be better to have it be "Let it go" or "Hold a Grudge"? Because that's how I see it. I feel like the MC can either let go of his feelings of humiliation and move on or he can decide to hold onto his grudge against her and try to get to know her better before he considers whether to "trash" her or to let it go.

Layla is too sweet, like cotton candy, with no depth. All we know is Tori spread a lie about her and a recent graduate was harassing her at the park. Perhaps Tori spread a lie that Layla was a slut, the guy we saw being aggressive with her tried to hit that, and Layla shut him down. But none of that is really a deep secret, certainly not deeper than Alexis being her older sister.

Nikki really hit that sweet spot for me. I'll have to pour one out for her...
How right you are my friend and another that will probably bug everyone is why Erynn keeps dodging the MC question about her and I understand why Nyx had to cut some parts out, but the suspense is killing me.:ROFLMAO:

hopefully in the near future he will allow you to write some scenes in the game. (y)

Cratchen

Feb 10, 2020
I don't think she's any better than all these crazies. She might turn out to be the worst one.
Haha, very true. And truth be told I didn't mean it so much towards Layla and Elena or Nikki and Cara. Mostly Erynn, Melissa, and his mother.

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I am too! I wasn't expecting for her and Melissa to have a secret that they've told Erynn and not the MC (what if it turns out that the MC and Erynn are half-siblings?)
My guess is actually that Melissa and the mom have been a couple since Andres was out of the picture. I just got that vibe from the early flashback scene (I think; I'll have to replay it from the beginning).

Also, it looks like there's a way to get a photo of Layla end Elena topless together texted to your phone, but I have no idea how to get that route!

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
I agree, Erynn was set up as this big point of conflict or turmoil with the MC and yet she's not that interesting to me. When I called her perfect I meant in looks not in personality... But the way she and the MC interact is more like friends who are getting to know each other than people who may want to take friendship a step further. I want to know why she thinks the MC would have protected her from whatever happened in her life considering he was 2 years or more younger than her. He may have tried to protect her but that doesn't mean he would have been successful.
Maybe it was more about being there for her emotionally as a friend, rather than protecting her. Maybe.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Ah, okay... Don't flirt with them. Do the opposite of what you would normally do... Don't try to get with either of them and then the reason you go to your mom's house is because your dad and Haley seem about to break up, you accuse your dad of cheating on your mom AND Haley, he says he never did, and punches you.
Are we playing the same game? I've done the exact opositte than on my first run, and still had to peek on Cara and later both confessed their feeling again with me having to pick one.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
My guess is actually that Melissa and the mom have been a couple since Andres was out of the picture. I just got that vibe from the early flashback scene (I think; I'll have to replay it from the beginning).
Yeah, that makes sense... I wonder if we get to choose how we react to it... But that would be a logical way to close off the MC and mom or Melissa...

Also, it looks like there's a way to get a photo of Layla end Elena topless together texted to your phone, but I have no idea how to get that route!
IIRC you need full points for both of them. I know that it exists but did not get that either. But then I am not team Layla and/or Elena

Maybe it was more about being there for her emotionally as a friend, rather than protecting her. Maybe.
That could be, it makes more sense than him being anything else. But even then, from his perspective, she was leaving him behind and "growing up" so who is to say if that would have happened?

Are we playing the same game? I've done the exact opositte than on my first run, and still had to peek on Cara and later both confessed their feeling again with me having to pick one.
Well, I did play the beta version of the game so it is in there unless he changed it. Essentially I didn't do anything that would make it seem like I was at all interested. Isn't there a walkthrough for the game? I suppose I could take a look at writing one if there isn't. Never done that before so not sure the best way to go about it.

Reactions: VossJck

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Well, I did play the beta version of the game so it is in there unless he changed it. Essentially I didn't do anything that would make it seem like I was at all interested. Isn't there a walkthrough for the game? I suppose I could take a look at writing one if there isn't. Never done that before so not sure the best way to go about it.
Yeah I used that, it basicly highlights what gives you points, which I've done first and after you told me I could avoid both I picked the choices that don't give points. But I think he took it out since you always have to peek on Cara no matter what.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah I used that, it basicly highlights what gives you points, which I've done first and after you told me I could avoid both I picked the choices that don't give points. But I think he took it out since you always have to peek on Cara no matter what.
Ah, Okay. Then I should probably go through it again since I chose to go with the "getting punched" option and if it isn't there anymore that could be a problem.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
That makes sense. I feel like he had a good ending point for this update. Perhaps the bit with the mom was more background about Alexis or even just a bit where she borrows the car (did anyone else feel like she was saying that she "borrowed" the car from her dad instead of actually getting permission?)

hmmm....

Possible club name: the "Nuke Alexis from orbit club"?

Maybe, but not as bad as Alexis... Alexis strikes me as the "bad girl" troubled and crazy stalker type...
Interesting, I was actually thinking during one of the conversations with Erynn that she might turn out to be a bit on the yandere side...

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Interesting, I was actually thinking during one of the conversatiois with Erynn that she might turn out to be a bit on the yandere side...
I don't know... I was starting to get that vibe from Alexis, her internal battle and how she keeps saying she can't resist the MC, she can't stop wanting to be near him even though she knows it is wrong, etc...

That seems classic obsessive personality to me, she can't stop her behavior even though she knows it is going to be damaging her relationships with other people (I'm assuming Erynn, maybe Ethan if he shows back up, Layla if she told Alexis the name of the boy she liked at school, and of course the MC).

Reactions: Glooskabe
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes