MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You're no Dwarf, you're green! Now I just have to think carefully about whether I can tolerate plush Orcs. :unsure:
Does Oscar the grouch look particularly tall to you? What about Yoda? Grogu? Hmmm? Just because my plush fur isn’t confined to my minuscule jawline doesn’t mean I can’t be a dwarf! I just ran afoul of some green slime in that last dungeon tis all!

(And, let me say, that next update can’t come soon enough... We’re all going a bit looney in here!)

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Does Oscar the grouch look particularly tall to you? What about Yoda? Grogu? Hmmm? Just because my plush fur isn’t confined to my minuscule jawline doesn’t mean I can’t be a dwarf! I just ran afoul of some green slime in that last dungeon tis all!
Yoda and Grogu are very likely to be Orcs. Just look at their ears, everyone knows that Orcs are just mutated Elves and Oscar lives in a pretty big trash can, hard to say how tall he really is. Nice try, but you can't trick me!
(And, let me say, that next update can’t come soon enough... We’re all going a bit looney in here!)
Definitely!

Reactions: MrFriendly

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
okay now i‘m Pretty sure this Site is out to get me i only get a note alert when thorin0815 has posted at 23:20 h
all the others not

oh and i can‘t wait either that 0.6 to be out

Reactions: RattledSam
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes