MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Well, that’s why it’s great that there are so many options. Though you’re MC is being loyal to someone that he broke up with and might never be able to be with at all.

I don’t see Cara as worthy of that devotion and Nikki will easily move on.
'ight, now those are fighting words

*ding* *ding*

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, that’s why it’s great that there are so many options. Though you’re MC is being loyal to someone that he broke up with and might never be able to be with at all.

On a couple of my saves (and especially my Nikki save) it does feel cheap, sorry I agree with Raz there. So you broke up (on good terms) yet days later fuck some random chick on the plane.

Says much for your so-called apparent feelings for Nikki doesn't it? (or to me it does at least, but I'm an odd guy. Screams, we were on a break...yeah...really felt a lot for her didn't you buddy when you jumped into the next available pussy without a care or thought).

Edit: Generalising there btw 'you' as in anyone you happen to be talking to...wasn't referring to you specifically. :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
do you have to create yourself completely with fell ?
or does it also an old man with belly and beard :p?

Lexi is already good but none is better than Lakeyn :p
I don’t have a belly, I spent last year losing 60 lbs and as of today have walked 57 miles this month to maintain my fitness. I have also been sober since January 1st so no beer belly... I have a goatee which is sometimes blue...Which is a natural consequence of being married to Smurfette...

I like Lakeyn but we don’t know enough about her so Lexi and Nikki are still better IMO.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Well yeah i really hope the father fucks up somehow, like he is cheating and it comes out, or him not being the father as per law...if there is no Nikki/Cara route my MC will go at the beach with Dylan and have a nice barbeque or he learns the art of beer brewing.

Edit:
Well yeah Nikki is my number one. But Cara is still better than Lyla, Elena and Erynn....so theres not all that many choices left.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I don’t have a belly, I spent last year losing 60 lbs and as of today have walked 57 miles this month to maintain my fitness. I have also been sober since January 1st so no beer belly... I have a goatee which is sometimes blue...Which is a natural consequence of being married to Smurfette...

I like Lakeyn but we don’t know enough about her so Lexi and Nikki are still better IMO.
oh respect that is super

okay no beer belly then ...

yes ok I like the two also

but with Lakeyn ... only Dylan can keep up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I love her to death. I am not into Erynn at all, but Nikki is a bombshell
I think that, overall, Nyx writes the college age women well. Lexi was meant to be a one time fling, which is cheap, but Nyx liked the banter between them and decided to write her into the rest of the game. Supposedly Nikki was meant to die in a car accident but Nyx changed that too.

I like how Nyx can recognize that she’s written the characters really well and adjusted the game accordingly.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I love her to death. I am not into Erynn at all, but Nikki is a bombshell
Totaly agree man Nikki is just something. In all of my playthoroughs i went in relationship with her. Only one time with Cano. Of course after break up with her there's one save file for Nikki. Man can hope to make up with her. As for Erynn, i love crazy, possesive blondes.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I think that, overall, Nyx writes the college age women well. Lexi was meant to be a one time fling, which is cheap, but Nyx liked the banter between them and decided to write her into the rest of the game. Supposedly Nikki was meant to die in a car accident but Nyx changed that too.

I like how Nyx can recognize that she’s written the characters really well and adjusted the game accordingly.
Man, Nikki dying would fucking break me lol

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Totaly agree man Nikki is just something. In all of my playthoroughs i went in relationship with her. Only one time with Cano. Of course after break up with her there's one save file for Nikki. Man can hope to make up with her. As for Erynn, i love crazy, possesive blondes.
When having to replay the game after 5.5, I was thinking of doing a Nikki only main playthrough. But alas, I'm a horny cunt. And the Alexis sex scenes are uhm...very well done. Me likey. When it comes to future updates, I will have to tell my peepee, "NO!" and continue making Nikki my main girl.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
When having to replay the game after 5.5, I was thinking of doing a Nikki only main playthrough. But alas, I'm a horny cunt. And the Alexis sex scenes are uhm...very well done. Me likey. When it comes to future updates, I will have to tell my peepee, "NO!" and continue making Nikki my main girl.
Well i made playthroughs for every girl and simply i couldn't resist in hooking up with Nikki, since her playthrough is more of a memory and in present MC and her broke up so there's no faul play or cheating. In only one play i decided to go full Nikki in hopes that MC sort things out. Nikki is simply amaizing character.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I have already told my employer when Ep 6 is out that I will not come to work for the next few weeks ... but of course he still has to pay the wages. (y)

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Yeah. I want to say that I wouldn't but I mean, none of the other girls really matter all that much to me. I mean Layla is a cool friend. But Nikki...damn...
It's less about the fact that the game wouldn't make sense to me without Nikki (I'd be happy with Lexi too). It's more because I just want to avoid negative content. Due to the long isolation time, my mood level is already close to the ground thanks to Covid.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i seem to be the opposite to alot on here, i chose Cara over Nikki and Erryn over Alexis, but Erryn still number 1 overall

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I have already told my employer when Ep 6 is out that I will not come to work for the next few weeks ... but of course he still has to pay the wages. (y)
It's good that you can get a sick leave so easily in Germany and the employer is obliged to keep paying. :LOL:
I think our American friends would happily chop off a leg for our labor law.

Last edited:
Reactions: OutOfAshes
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes