Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Are there different endings to 5.5 or will that cliffhanger with erynne come either way?
There is basicialy only one end.
-if u hade sex with Alexis, Erynn will find out, is pissed and storms out of her home -> confront Alexis
-no sex with Alexis, Erynn will storm out of her home and is pissed ->end (thought nobody knows why she is pissed here)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
-if u hade sex with Alexis, Erynn will find out, is pissed and storms out of her home -> confront Alexis
-no sex with Alexis, Erynn will storm out of her home and is pissed ->end (thought nobody knows why she is pissed here)
Yeah still need an explanation in option 2.

Reactions: Fortuna ღ

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Yeah still need an explanation in option 2.

This
She probably thought "Damn it! He has no pictures of other women on the phone, maybe he's gay, I have to get out of here!". :LOL:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wait!? There where someone who DIDN'T sleep with Alexis?.....how?......what?.....when?........i'm just ....flabbergasted......oh the humanities.....

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
when it is patreon only is it not better to leave it on patreon ?
That is a fair point and I would of course take it down if Nyx asked me to, but I think sharing does help showcase the kind of things you get on Patreon and encourage people to directly support the dev.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That is a fair point and I would of course take it down if Nyx asked me to, but I think sharing does help showcase the kind of things you get on Patreon and encourage people to directly support the dev.
Eh, this is a pirate website and it is ridiculous to take an exclusive render down because it is for “Patreon’s only” when the entire game is leaked before it ever reaches the public release date. We are on a pirate website...

That said if someone personally wants to remove the render because they don’t want to be an ass to the dev that’s cool.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Wait!? There where someone who DIDN'T sleep with Alexis?.....how?......what?.....when?........i'm just ....flabbergasted......oh the humanities.....
-Yeah i rejected here cause i found a quickie on the plane a bit cheap...
-On a other playthrough i had a quickie with her and rejected her afterwards in the bar just for the fun...
-On my main playthrough i found the truth in Nikki/Cara and having sex with Alexis just after he broke up with them felt even more cheap...

Ah well and i don't like her much...now u can throw the stones :p

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Eh, this is a pirate website and it is ridiculous to take an exclusive render down because it is for “Patreon’s only” when the entire game is leaked before it ever reaches the public release date. We are on a pirate website...

That said if someone personally wants to remove the render because they don’t want to be an ass to the dev that’s cool.
Wait, there are PIRATES on this good christian site?

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
i forgot something
But it's not fair to those who pay for it.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
i forgot something
But it's not fair to those who pay for it.
The last two updates from A Mothers Love are leaked five and 15 minutes after release. I doubt the give a shit about it, as soon its here the milk is spilled and remove it or complain about it would make no sense.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
-Yeah i rejected here cause i found a quickie on the plane a bit cheap...
-On a other playthrough i had a quickie with her and rejected her afterwards in the bar just for the fun...
-On my main playthrough i found the truth in Nikki/Cara and having sex with Alexis just after he broke up with them felt even more cheap...

Ah well and i don't like her much...now u can throw the stones :p
Get out! Begone demon!

How dare you! Lexi is better than any of the other options (besides Nikki).

(But you can have your opinion, even if I find it ridiculous to call the sex or her cheap when the MC is a huge slut).

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Get out! Begone demon!

(But you can have your opinion, even if I find it ridiculous to call the sex or her cheap when the MC is a huge slut).
What are u talking about my MC is loyal to Nikki/Cara and not a slut.
I don't think she is cheap in general, just that first scene and that is for mc as well, which is why i declined that even on my Alexis run.

Reactions: MrFriendly

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
The last two updates from A Mothers Love are leaked five and 15 minutes after release. I doubt the give a shit about it, as soon its here the milk is spilled and remove it or complain about it would make no sense.
yes you are probably right on that point

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What are u talking about my MC is loyal to Nikki/Cara and not a slut.
I don't think she is cheap in general, just that first scene and that is for mc as well, which is why i declined that even on my Alexis run.
Well, that’s why it’s great that there are so many options. Though you’re MC is being loyal to someone that he broke up with and might never be able to be with at all.

I don’t see Cara as worthy of that devotion and Nikki will easily move on.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Get out! Begone demon!

do I have to create you with fur ? or is an old man with beard and belly also enough?

Lexi is nice and good but none is better than Lakeyn

• Thinking Face
Reactions: thorin0815
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes