OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Just tried the game, and i must say it is perhaps the best story i've expirienced so far, can anyone please let me know if there are any updates or we are currently on a cliffhanger when Erynn leaves her apartment after the phone call.
All the best!

This week will probably be the last needed to finish up all the renders.
There are scenes where I needed 4 different images for the actual "same" scene because of a splitting route and choices made. Those are so time consuming. But they will happen more frequent the further the story comes along. I'll see if I can somehow speed them up.
Had to redo a few renders because they were too dark. I tried to photoshop them, but didn't look good. Lighting is so hard to do right. Maybe I should change Madison Springs to a city where the sun shines 24/7.

ETA: Somewhere next week.

Tr1iumph

Jan 23, 2021

This week will probably be the last needed to finish up all the renders.
There are scenes where I needed 4 different images for the actual "same" scene because of a splitting route and choices made. Those are so time consuming. But they will happen more frequent the further the story comes along. I'll see if I can somehow speed them up.
Had to redo a few renders because they were too dark. I tried to photoshop them, but didn't look good. Lighting is so hard to do right. Maybe I should change Madison Springs to a city where the sun shines 24/7.

ETA: Somewhere next week.
Thank you for the quick response, means so much and it's a relief. Of course i know it is a lot of work and lot of annoying parts so not trying to put pressure or anything just those news are enough for me and patience is present. I have to say what an amazing work and just the idea of the story is brilliant (already reccomended the game to a friend) especially when i chose Nikki which is my favourite story.
I hope we will be able to choose their story to continue. Thanks again

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Excellent game! Just started late last night and already binged 3 different paths (Erynn, Lexi and Layla) to the current end. Honestly, I'm dying to know what's the huge secret Emily and Melissa seem to be keeping from the MC considering Emily already let it slip Andres isn't his real dad. That cliffhanger with Erynn, the way she rushed out the apartment and barely said anything to the MC also seems suspicious considering how cold she brushes him off on her way out.

Just as interesting to a slightly lesser degree is what's going on with Emily's awkward jealously towards Lexi at the thought she might be the MC's girlfriend. Despite being away for 5 years, there seems to be some definite tension going on between those two. Lastly, in my playthrough, Andres breakup with Haley and subsequent sucker-punch of the MC leading to the implosion of that doomed relationship makes me curious just how the Cara/Nikki breakup was handled and how they are eventually reintroduced.

As a potential L.I., I've seen Lexi get alot of hate on here, but I actually feel bad for her, she obviously is stuck in a difficult position of conflicting loyalties. On the one hand she almost immediately recognizes the MC once he mentions Erynn by name early on, and I'm guessing wants to respect her (Erynn's) feelings towards the MC as her best friend. Yet, she likewise has had a crush on the MC herself for a long time and when faced with the object of her affections sitting next to her on a long flight - completely by accident, I don't quite blame her for taking a chance to see if there might be something between them. The only issue I have is that after the first couple of hookups, she probably should have come clean, to the MC... fingers crossed that he sees past her lie of omission and still chooses her. I do think the Layla - Lexi coincidence is hilarious considering there are now 2 pairs of sisters in love with the same guy...lmao!

Long story short, excellent work the on the story and the characters, both had me invested right away, looking forward to the next installment of this story!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I mean with covid arround it is really easy to get sick leave, even if u don't want it.
Bad thing is if ur under quarantine and then there is some kind of problem with the internet, 2 weeks at home without internet/tv/telephone isn't all that nice...
I think that would be a violation of the Geneva Convention.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well then, let's hope the mother is next so that the whole family is there
Honestly I feel like all the milfs are smoking hot in this game. Unfortunately, not only are they not main L.I. options, but not even sexy-time on the side options either. :unsure: ;)

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, except the Spanish teacher, of course... She’s hot and you can shag her rotten.
Ah, you're right, completely forgot about her, didn't initially play her one-night stand as I chose to go back to Erynn's place instead of calling the friend or keep drinking (one night stand) at the bar. IIRC, it was just the one time right? Only saw it since I was running the mod and it allowed me to see lewd scenes I missed. Hopefully we get more chances with her if not some of the other milfs.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ah, you're right, completely forgot about her, didn't initially play her one-night stand as I chose to go back to Erynn's place instead of calling the friend or keep drinking (one night stand) at the bar. IIRC, it was just the one time right? Only saw it since I was running the mod and it allowed me to see lewd scenes I missed. Hopefully we get more chances with her if not some of the other milfs.
Well that was in update 5 so we don’t know whether she will be able to control her desire for the MC. Unlikely that we shall see more of her in update 6 and I do worry that Nyx is adding too many variables as the story goes on.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well that was in update 5 so we don’t know whether she will be able to control her desire for the MC. Unlikely that we shall see more of her in update 6 and I do worry that Nyx is adding too many variables as the story goes on.
I mean, Gabi? can stay as an occasional booty call without impacting the other main L.I., but I'm also warming up to Melissa. Considering all the flirting going on, on one of my non-Erynn saves, I'd like to see her and/or Emily (depending on just what the big secret actually is).

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I mean, Gabi? can stay as an occasional booty call without impacting the other main L.I., but I'm also warming up to Melissa. Considering all the flirting going on, on one of my non-Erynn saves, I'd like to see her and/or Emily (depending on just what the big secret actually is).
I'd like to see Melissa as a fling if the MC doesn't chase anyone or some other route... I agree that Gabi could be several one night stands/a fling. As for Emily I don't think it will happen for a number of reasons.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes