MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
LOL, so far all they've done is kiss. If Mel and the MC hook up after that I think it is a bit of a stretch to say he is cucking her...

Personally I think Mel and Emily should go for it, you only live once and all.
Haha, I only said that as a joke. I wouldn't mind seeing them together either. I have zero interest in Mel, so yeah. They can go scissor each other XD

Reactions: Fortuna ღ

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Can you imagine how awkward family dinner would be when you cuck your own mom? :oops:
I honestly got the impression that there was something going on between Emily and Melissa on the dl early on, but given the conversation between them right after the MC walks in on them in the pool, I was surprised they only fooled around back in college and were not in a relationship or FWB.

I only mentioned Emily in the extremely unlikely/unrealistic chance that her big reveal has to do with her not actually the MC's birth mother. I love milfs and she's pretty hot, so just threw that out there.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Haha, I only said that as a joke. I wouldn't mind seeing them together either. I have zero interest in Mel, so yeah. They can go scissor each other XD
I was thinking so but insomnia is making me loopy so I defaulted to serious face, sorry about that.
67E24C85-2233-421D-9813-FB7CA992E95B.gif

And I ship Melissa and Emily at this point, already too many love interests

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I mean, Gabi? can stay as an occasional booty call without impacting the other main L.I.
I feel like if MC get more involved with Gabi, its going to be messy as hell. Like, she's already on the verge of tears from cheating on her husband plus potentially losing her job for banging a student. Layla is her student/MC's friend, and from there everyone else gets connected into the oncoming storm. Gabi is ticking bomb if we continue to mess around with her, and its definitely going to impact the other love interests, imo.
TLDR: Nyx should definitely give us more Gabi.

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
hey guys i'm stuck in chapter 4 where i have to choose between cara and nikki. i have check the wt and it seem i can trigger a nikki/cara path but i don't know how.. i have more than 15point and 9 required do i have to make a special choice back ??

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
hey guys i'm stuck in chapter 4 where i have to choose between cara and nikki. i have check the wt and it seem i can trigger a nikki/cara path but i don't know how.. i have more than 15point and 9 required do i have to make a special choice back ??
Evrything will happen automatically. If you been leading them both on you will be forced into a choice and reject one of them (massive RP loss). If you have only been nice to one, the other will come to you telling you her sister likes you. if you did none of those, nothing will happen. (The scene in the burger place is key to knowing how they feel about you when they talk to each other about their feelings and what they think of you). You can only be with one or the other or neither.

So exactly where are you stuck and on what? One of the two above mentioned events will happen depending on who you have been nice to and romanced. All that aside, if you feel there is a problem, misinformation or my walkthrough is not clear, please do let me know so I can improve it.

Last edited:

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
Evrything will happen automatically. If you been leading them both on you will be forced into a choice and reject one of them (massive RP loss). If you have only been nice to one, the other will come to you telling you her sister likes you. if you did none of those, nothing will happen. (The scene in the burger place is key to knowing how they feel about you when they talk to each other about their feelings and what they think of you). You c an onloy be with one or the other or neither.

So exactly where are you stuck and on what? One of the two above mentioned events will happen depending on who you have been nice to and romanced.
hi, when i read the walkthrough we got 3 paths, one with cara solo, one with nikki solo and a path with both of them. i got the both solo path and i miss the one where i can have the both of themat the same time. if i understand you well i have to choose one of them right?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Testing, testing and testing... Maybe minor script changes here and there.

I played one route already to see if I get any errors. None so far. Playtime of this episode was 2 hours and 10 minutes. I read at a normal pace and looked at the pictures to see what's going on. Of course if you read fast and click through it, you might be done in 30min.

There's also a split route at the end and a little surprise (Let's see if anyone guesses correctly).

You are now able to delete your saves again. Thanks to Koga3 for providing me with the code.

I started setting up a Discord server. Looked up some videos on how to do it. Created a few channels and some roles and changed permissions. No seriously, I have no idea what I'm doing but I'll figure it out. I've added a bot though which automatically makes you a member, I think...

I'll create a different post tomorrow and you guys can leave suggestions on what kind of channels you want to have.

I also need to sort out that admin and moderator stuff...

Release, still somewhere this week! Before the weekend!

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes