Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Per the walkthrough, aren’t we supposed to get a call from Cara/Nikki while we are staying at Erynn’s place? Like specifically the day after we sleep in the same bed with her? Maybe I read that wrong?? But nothing happened like that in my play through. Dunno if I fucked up since I was also using the mod and earning points for both of them. In the end I saw both outcomes, where I picked Cara first and rejected Nikki, then the same scene replayed with me picking Nikki and rejecting Cara. Guessing that isn’t working as intended?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Per the walkthrough, aren’t we supposed to get a call from Cara/Nikki while we are staying at Erynn’s place? Like specifically the day after we sleep in the same bed with her? Maybe I read that wrong?? But nothing happened like that in my play through. Dunno if I fucked up since I was also using the mod and earning points for both of them. In the end I saw both outcomes, where I picked Cara first and rejected Nikki, then the same scene replayed with me picking Nikki and rejecting Cara. Guessing that isn’t working as intended?
The mod breaks the game (not significantly yet). I don't care what anyone says, it does. if use the mod, you get the option of both calls, Nikki will always be default (no romance with either) and yes you get the call regrdless. if you didn't...blame the mod.

The mod works perfectly as intended to show you scenes you would otherwise not see (a couple of these scenes actually add points and set flags you should not have). While not a problem yet, I would be utterly amazed if it doesn't cause a save issue long-term. I don't know why some of the mod authors do this...is it really so fecking hard for people to replay a game (they obviously like) or create extra save points (not like renpy doesn't give you enough) or worse case scenrio...just skip the dialogue to get the new branching paths which takes all of 10 minutes.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As Mad Mavi said don't use the mod. It causes a bunch of issues last I heard.

Also most mods cause save compatibility issues and if the new update is out at the end of the week then you will have to start over.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
The mod breaks the game (not significantly yet). I don't care what anyone says, it does. if use the mod, you get the option of both calls, Nikki will always be default (no romance with either) and yes you get the call regrdless. if you didn't...blame the mod.

The mod works perfectly as intended to show you scenes you would otherwise not see (a couple of these scenes actually add points and set flags you should not have). While not a problem yet, I would be utterly amazed if it doesn't cause a save issue long-term. I don't know why some of the mod authors do this...is it really so fecking hard for people to replay a game (they obviously like) or create extra save points (not like renpy doesn't give you enough) or worse case scenrio...just skip the dialogue to get the new branching paths which takes all of 10 minutes.
Like i Said one time
Mods are Like Sex without Condom's it can cause Troubles
before or later :ROFLMAO:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

yeah thats why i stopped using mods and only use pdf if needing a walkthrough, if im not chasing a girl i dont wanna still see her scenes it just breaks the flow

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Like i Said one time
Mods are Like Sex without Condom's it can cause Troubles
before or later :ROFLMAO:
Well fuck me... I thought something was off. So am I going to have to unzip a clean/unmodded version and just replay all those saves? Then again, if the update drops this week, I guess I can just wait for the latest build before restarting from scratch.

IamJAG

May 14, 2020

Testing, testing and testing... Maybe minor script changes here and there.

I played one route already to see if I get any errors. None so far. Playtime of this episode was 2 hours and 10 minutes. I read at a normal pace and looked at the pictures to see what's going on. Of course if you read fast and click through it, you might be done in 30min.

There's also a split route at the end and a little surprise (Let's see if anyone guesses correctly).

You are now able to delete your saves again. Thanks to Koga3 for providing me with the code.

I started setting up a Discord server. Looked up some videos on how to do it. Created a few channels and some roles and changed permissions. No seriously, I have no idea what I'm doing but I'll figure it out. I've added a bot though which automatically makes you a member, I think...

I'll create a different post tomorrow and you guys can leave suggestions on what kind of channels you want to have.

I also need to sort out that admin and moderator stuff...

Release, still somewhere this week! Before the weekend!
Very exciting times.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well fuck me... I thought something was off. So am I going to have to unzip a clean/unmodded version and just replay all those saves? Then again, if the update drops this week, I guess I can just wait for the latest build before restarting from scratch.
Happy to upload any specific paths you want Crimson.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
i would start new and not using the saves who you used with the mod

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Happy to upload any specific paths you want Crimson.
Thanks! I appreciate the offer. I started off interested only in Lexi, but damn it all if Layla, Erynn, and even Cara each won me over. I liked Nikki, but she’s kinda an afterthought for me compared to the others. The only scene with her that momentarily made me consider her was in the bar trying to get her ex jealous. It was adorable how jealous she got when she saw the MC flirting with another girl.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Just played this game for first time.

Wild guess, is Gabi's husband MC's real father? Considering he looks EXACTLY like him in that picture you can see in Gabi's house.

Reactions: Guide466

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Just played this game for first time.

Wild guess, is Gabi's husband MC's real father? Considering he looks EXACTLY like him in that picture you can see in Gabi's house.
that's one of the big questions

but it would fun when the Real Father Comes and Says ghrr Im your Father :ROFLMAO:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
that's one of the big questions

but it would fun when the Real Father Comes and Says ghrr Im your Father :ROFLMAO:
Now that you mention it, if what Emily said is true and Andres is not the real father, then why would she allow him to take her son away? Considering Andres and his habit of cheating, why would he care to take MC away his mother, unless it’s personal?

Nevermind, just remembered MC was sent to live with Andres after acting up in school and became too rebellious after Erynn broke his heart and he was humiliated.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Now that you mention it, if what Emily said is true and Andres is not the real father, then why would she allow him to take her son away? Considering Andres and his habit of cheating, why would he care to take MC away his mother, unless it’s personal?
Andres didn't take him away. Emily couldn't cope with her own shit, work, and a whiny lil bitch MC so she thought it would best for him to be with Andres.

Whataver happened, when and why, she obviously thought a lot about him, unless, she was so at her wits end he was the only person she thought she could trust/knew who might deal with the lad (having also raised him). Also remember, it was Andres that made Emily promise to keep the secret. He obviously does care for the MC.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019

Nevermind, just remembered MC was sent to live with Andres after acting up in school and became too rebellious after the humiliation from Erynn.
This is a good question
But the point is she didn't get along with him anymore because of his behavior.
where should she send him? in a foster ?
then rather to the "not real father"?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you :) I'm actually looking forward to replaying from start without the mod with the new update (still man-whore route for now though :) ).

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes