thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Alright folks I finished my proofread playthrough. All I can say about Episode 6 is that the drama doesn't end here, put on fresh underwear, buckle up, and enjoy the ride...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By drama you mean a nice night with Nikki and that the MC (not us) needs fresh underwear because of that, right?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i gotta a funny feeling my little hearts not going to be able to handle it, so if i die nobody tell my family what i was doing at the time
By drama you mean a nice night with Nikki and that the MC (not us) needs fresh underwear because of that, right?
I am an asshole hardened in the unexpected house fires of previous heartbreak and chapter 6 gave me a bit of anxiety.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Looking forward to the new update and all the new drama (and hopefully closing some of the existing issues).

Want to hear Emily's story and why Andres made her promise not to tell. My guess is that either Andres is infertile or Emily had a hall / free pass because Andres cheated. It's possible Emily cheated or she was pregnant before getting involved with Andres, but if she did, why would Andres make her promise not to tell.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Looking forward to the new update and all the new drama (and hopefully closing some of the existing issues).

Want to hear Emily's story and why Andres made her promise not to tell. My guess is that either Andres is infertile or Emily had a hall / free pass because Andres cheated. It's possible Emily cheated or she was pregnant before getting involved with Andres, but if she did, why would Andres make her promise not to tell.
I honestly think it might be as simple as Andres loves the MC, and feared MC knowing the truth would cause bad blood between them. One of my friends has an adopted kid and has this fear. He's scared the day they tell his daughter the truth, she won't think of him as her father and will reject him. He knows its an irrational fear on some level, but... fear is fear.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes