Jan 11, 2021
This is my first ever comment on this site, so I want to start accordingly:

Nyx! I Love Your Game!
I love the beautiful models, and also their personalities. The story is awesome!

It broke my heart to see Lexi crying twice in a row (and I am afraid there is more to come based on the trend).

And I am also thankful for the community of this forum. Without MrFriendly's comments and signature on another forum (STWA) I may have never become interested enough to try Intertwined.

At the end, I would like to congratulate You to the 400 patreons!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Nyx! I Love Your Game!
I love the beautiful models, and also their personalities. The story is awesome!

It broke my heart to see Lexi crying twice in a row (and I am afraid there is more to come based on the trend).

And I am also thankful for the community of this forum. Without MrFriendly's comments and signature on another forum (STWA) I may have never become interested enough to try Intertwined.

Welcome!

MrFriendly is banned from this thread until the new update comes out but you're right, he is usually very helpful (albeit a bit grumpy sometimes ;) )

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
I'm going to keep my save file where it's at, and I'm sure I'll play this game several times before it's completed, but I'd definitely would like to try out a walk through once it's finished. So many choices and paths, it's truly impressive.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
no that would be the knife in Erryns hand that would kill you
Well, I'd be a happy, accomplished man if she offers me a 3some with Lexi first, you need to get your priorities straight, right ??:sneaky: But I'm waiting patiently to see how Erynn reacts when/if she meets Nikki, that smokin' hot brunette is a real threat.

The MC's gotta hide those knives and anything that could be dangerous in her hands, even her damn dildos can do some damage to poor Nikki's lady parts, and we still don't know how evil Erynn actually is.:LOL: Don't fuck with a beautiful, jealous woman who's getting territorial...

But joke aside, I sincerely hope that at least the MC - Emily drama is cleared up in this update, and Erynn tries to understand Lexi's situation. I wonder if the mystery biological dad is invited to Andres' wedding, now that would be some big ass revelation and awkward AF situation that would fit Nyx's MO, so expect more drama on your plates, bois.:whistle:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Nyx! I Love Your Game!

Welcome!

MrFriendly is banned from this thread until the new update comes out but you're right, he is usually very helpful (albeit a bit grumpy sometimes ;) )
Damn, you sober up and try to be helpful and people start talking about banning and burning you... I may have to double down on being an asshole... ;)

Jan 11, 2021
Welcome!

I am eager to try out the new update once it gets released.

Unlike many commenters I do not find MC a whining kid running away from his problems.
During the last 5 years being raised by his father (I know, not biological, but loving and that counts) MC has grown up to a reasonable young man. He knows how and when to fight (and when not to), and is also confident enough with women.
Of course, there are still many things he could not be prepared for.
(Not to mention he still has many flaws: e.g. he is incapable of closing the doors.)

He does not hold the grudge against Erynn as much as rather he is aware of the fact that he is vulnerable to her. There always exist people who have the upper hand no matter what. Therefore he is quite hesitant to meet her again.
(This is exactly, what he tells Lexi on the plane, that's why I can not really blame her for seizing the day.)

Also, when he leaves his mother, he does what REAL MEN do since the stone age: goes into his cave to collect his thoughts and he will hopefully come out with the solution (or Dylan).

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
So I couldn't help myself and checked out the walkthrough guide... definitely missed some stuff with Layla / Elena due to initially showing interest in Tori (before rejecting her in the alleyway) but it seemed to have set my 'points' low enough to not trigger a number of scenes. I'm fine with that, as I think this first 'primary' playthrough will focus on Alexis/Erynn, but it's good to know that there's more content that I can check out.
Also... pretty funny the connections in this game at times (Alexis - sister is Layla - mother is principal being the 'big' revelation for me, along with Alexis actually being the childhood friend of Erynn) and man, MC has an awful memory at times lol. It's like people you should have remembered and when I stumble upon something or a flashback and I want to go "HOW DO YOU NOT REMEMBER HER!?!?!" at my screen. It'll cause some awkwardness for sure. Can't wait to find out more from Emily about the father, can't wait to see what other drama comes up. I'm sure at the wedding once Nikki finds out Andres isn't even the MC father, wonder if she tries to jump the bones again... and as far as I can tell, MC is not actually in a relationship with anyone at the moment, so probably will go for it (Sidenote: I did turn down Julia at the bar after I got 'into' the relationship with Nikki, was confident that hoe wouldn't keep her mouth shut, unlike Gabi the Spanish teacher).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So I couldn't help myself and checked out the walkthrough guide... definitely missed some stuff with Layla / Elena due to initially showing interest in Tori (before rejecting her in the alleyway) but it seemed to have set my 'points' low enough to not trigger a number of scenes. I'm fine with that, as I think this first 'primary' playthrough will focus on Alexis/Erynn, but it's good to know that there's more content that I can check out.
Also... pretty funny the connections in this game at times (Alexis - sister is Layla - mother is principal being the 'big' revelation for me, along with Alexis actually being the childhood friend of Erynn) and man, MC has an awful memory at times lol. It's like people you should have remembered and when I stumble upon something or a flashback and I want to go "HOW DO YOU NOT REMEMBER HER!?!?!" at my screen. It'll cause some awkwardness for sure. Can't wait to find out more from Emily about the father, can't wait to see what other drama comes up. I'm sure at the wedding once Nikki finds out Andres isn't even the MC father, wonder if she tries to jump the bones again... and as far as I can tell, MC is not actually in a relationship with anyone at the moment, so probably will go for it (Sidenote: I did turn down Julia at the bar after I got 'into' the relationship with Nikki, was confident that hoe wouldn't keep her mouth shut, unlike Gabi the Spanish teacher).
Honestly, I related to the MC a lot when it comes to memory... I have misremembered or completely forgotten people that I would expect to remember multiple times! LOL

But yeah, the MC needs to learn some tricks for remembering people so it doesn't get any more awkward.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Man oh man, went back several pages and turns out there's going to be an update this week... I really timed this well! :p

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
is it really so fecking hard for people to replay a game (they obviously like) or create extra save points (not like renpy doesn't give you enough) or worse case scenrio...just skip the dialogue to get the new branching paths which takes all of 10 minutes.
So... I feel like maybe I'm crazy, but I like going through on my primary (aka first) run and creating a new save at every 'checkpoint'. Sometimes that ends up being literally each decision for some time, other times it's one save at the start of a few 'mini-choices'. So I end up going pages upon pages of saves (I'm sure I'm destroying space on my drive :ROFLMAO: ) during my primary run. But then, if I ever want to 'revisit' a decision and branch out (with a single save file) and/or explore what that scenario might have played out. It's how I 'saw' what happens with Tori and Julie(Julia?) yet not actually pursuing those routes.

Reactions: MV_1999

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
So... I feel like maybe I'm crazy, but I like going through on my primary (aka first) run and creating a new save at every 'checkpoint'. Sometimes that ends up being literally each decision for some time, other times it's one save at the start of a few 'mini-choices'. So I end up going pages upon pages of saves (I'm sure I'm destroying space on my drive :ROFLMAO: ) during my primary run. But then, if I ever want to 'revisit' a decision and branch out (with a single save file) and/or explore what that scenario might have played out. It's how I 'saw' what happens with Tori and Julie(Julia?) yet not actually pursuing those routes.
i make it like you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Wait!? There where someone who DIDN'T sleep with Alexis?.....how?......what?.....when?........i'm just ....flabbergasted......oh the humanities.....
Yep. I rejected her because she felt too easy. In my second playthrough, I got with her, but she still felt a bit too easy. In my third and final playthrough, I dropped her and everyone else for layla/cara.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes